Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lily
08-05-2018, 03:23 PM
Lily
What do people think of Lily? Genuinely psychic or just clever at reading between the lines? She made a big prediction that occurred for me some time ago but everything else has been way off. I suspect she may be another counsellor type. I wonder what people think?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2018, 11:31 PM
RE: Lily
(08-05-2018 03:23 PM)JackieP Wrote:  What do people think of Lily? Genuinely psychic or just clever at reading between the lines? She made a big prediction that occurred for me some time ago but everything else has been way off. I suspect she may be another counsellor type. I wonder what people think?

I really liked lily’s personality. I’m not sure about predictions but she’s good if you want a feel good general reading.
09-05-2018, 08:14 AM
She seems nice when I talk to a psychic I want to hear the truth which doesn’t always mean feeling good.
05-09-2018, 10:03 PM
I have had quite a few readings with Lily, she is defiantly talented. She predicted the name of someone who would come into my life, she has also described someone and she said the name of my great great great grandmother. However not all of her predictions come through, I guess no one is 100 percent accurate.