Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Poppy
10-05-2018, 04:19 PM
Poppy
Has anyone tried Poppy? She hasn’t been on for a while but has predicted hearts and flowers in a very gushy way plus an enormous sum of money. Has anyone had similar predictions that (predictably) have not come in? Or has she been good for anyone?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2018, 06:25 PM
RE: Poppy
(10-05-2018 04:19 PM)JackieP Wrote:  Has anyone tried Poppy? She hasn’t been on for a while but has predicted hearts and flowers in a very gushy way plus an enormous sum of money. Has anyone had similar predictions that (predictably) have not come in? Or has she been good for anyone?

Yes she’s very similar to lily as a reader. Nice but fluffy.
10-05-2018, 07:54 PM
A bit like Jodie too I suppose.
10-05-2018, 07:57 PM
(10-05-2018 07:54 PM)JackieP Wrote:  A bit like Jodie too I suppose.

Lol Jodie is the top sugar coater. I spoke with her before Christmas and got the "I see you moving in and putting up Christmas decs together the next year".. all whilst she made a cup of tea
10-05-2018, 08:02 PM
She uses the term “a thousand percent certain” rather a lot - things never seem to materialise...
10-05-2018, 08:06 PM
(10-05-2018 08:02 PM)JackieP Wrote:  She uses the term “a thousand percent certain” rather a lot - things never seem to materialise...

I don't know why she's always so busy, I'm sorry, I really don't.
10-05-2018, 08:19 PM
Tried her after reading her reviews nice lady but nothing materialised.
11-05-2018, 12:44 AM
(10-05-2018 07:57 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(10-05-2018 07:54 PM)JackieP Wrote:  A bit like Jodie too I suppose.

Lol Jodie is the top sugar coater. I spoke with her before Christmas and got the "I see you moving in and putting up Christmas decs together the next year".. all whilst she made a cup of tea

According to Jodie not only will I have the POI sweeping at my feet I’ll have the choice of other guys wholl be besotted with me. I’ve never heard such candy floss. Gullible as I am even I tho it that was way ott.
01-06-2018, 05:03 PM
I’ve noticed Poppy has been on again. Anyone tried her? Is she still sugarcoating like her life depends on it? Has anything of substance come about? You know, it would be really great if her predictions would come in but I’d be stunned if it was anything close to what she said.
01-06-2018, 05:26 PM
I wanted to try Poppy. I thought she'd be honest for some reason, from supporters in Canada and beyond. Perhaps it's for a reason I could never get through to her..