Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
Misty - 4292
15-05-2018, 09:40 AM
Misty - 4292
This reader is ridiculously hard to get a hold of. She has amazing testimonies on the website. Anyone here had a reading with Misty and think it’s worth calling through to her?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2018, 08:44 PM
RE: Misty - 4292
I have had a reading with her. She asks no questions. Her validations are scarily precise. A few small predictions have come in but I am awaiting for the larger ones to come in still.
07-08-2018, 12:40 PM
Mine was possibly one of the most off the mark readings I've ever had, she struggled, asked questions, hope the predictions come in for those that found her good for them but I wouldn't have another reading with her.
09-08-2018, 07:37 AM
ive had several readings with this lovely scottish lady. diesnt ask questions and had an excellent link to spirit. predictions are materialising as predicted.
if pink 25 thought she was terrible why didnt she end call and go to another reader.
09-08-2018, 01:20 PM
Very much wish I had, very pleased to hear others found her good, she just didn't have any connection with me. I do like to see if a connection occurs and was waiting to hear something, anything which applied to me. It's hardly the first time this has happened which I'm sure plenty of people can relate to. No big deal.
09-08-2018, 01:22 PM
Oops just accidentally rated her three stars, ah well...