Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help
16-05-2018, 07:04 PM
Help
Hi all

I’m new to this and are after anybody’s help in a matter which concerns me

My wife who I have seperated from has since been to two physics for tarot readings one in Thailand and one in England and when asked about how my future will be both said I will live short lives one said till 50 and one said between 50-60 and this has got into my head and is driving me crazy. I have been for two tarot’s and they said they did not see that happening. Can anyone help as I am going out my mind

Many thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2018, 07:11 PM
RE: Help
(16-05-2018 07:04 PM)Dazcooke75 Wrote:  Hi all

I’m new to this and are after anybody’s help in a matter which concerns me

My wife who I have seperated from has since been to two physics for tarot readings one in Thailand and one in England and when asked about how my future will be both said I will live short lives one said till 50 and one said between 50-60 and this has got into my head and is driving me crazy. I have been for two tarot’s and they said they did not see that happening. Can anyone help as I am going out my mind

Many thanks

Hi.

The best thing to do is either not go to fortune teller readers, because they will give you brutal readings including deaths, or ask them to please not mention death in future. In regards to your question, I can understand why you're panicking. I had an ex of mine who's Mum went to fortune tellers and she told her that her husband (my exes Dad) would be dead by 5 years. They were in a state and worrying and panicking, very stressed for a long time. I've been to a fortune teller in person, and nothing she said came to pass. She said I would cheat on a man I have a baby with for someone else and I'm very against cheating. She told me an ex would keep in touch with me and feel guilty for how he treated me and jealous of my new partner but I'd move on. We haven't been in contact for years. Free will can happen remember and you could very well die for example in a car accident in a few years time, but that day last minute you could change your mind and decide not to go for a drive and stay inside, etc etc. There are examples like that it's so hard to predict when someone will die as things do change. Just make the most of life and don't be too concerned about what fortune tellers say, because already they're giving conflicting stories (as usual). Take care
16-05-2018, 07:28 PM
Thank you

They haven’t never seen me or talked too me so I was a little confused

Many thanks and every time I ask this I always get back the free will line which makes perfect Spence

Thank you
16-05-2018, 07:34 PM
(16-05-2018 07:28 PM)Dazcooke75 Wrote:  Thank you

Many thanks and every time I ask this I always get back the free will line which makes perfect Spence

Thank you

You're welcome. I used to think that the future was set in stone, but after having so many readings myself and readers seeming genuine at the time, nothing happening - I feel our futures aren't set in stone. But do feel that things happen for a reason
16-05-2018, 07:39 PM
(16-05-2018 07:28 PM)Dazcooke75 Wrote:  Thank you

Thank you

There is no way they can predict death.. I don’t believe anyone on this earth knows when death will happen. Only a dark reader will tell
People things like that. Please do not take it seriously you don’t want it to stress you out to the point in becomes a self fulfilling prophecy You will be fine don’t like it bother you. Enjoy your life and forget these horrible souls.
16-05-2018, 07:41 PM
Hi

I agree and free will plays apart in our lives daily I am a big believer in things happen for a reason and when we eventually look back on our lives it will make more sense
16-05-2018, 07:42 PM (This post was last modified: 16-05-2018 07:43 PM by Ladybug.)
(16-05-2018 07:41 PM)Dazcooke75 Wrote:  Hi

I agree and free will plays apart in our lives daily I am a big believer in things happen for a reason and when we eventually look back on our lives it will make more sense

It’s vile that they said that to be honest. I have heard of this happening before that people have been predicted death and nothing happens. They can’t even get job and love predictions right so how on earth can they predict death..
16-05-2018, 07:50 PM
Thank you too you both you have helped enormously
16-05-2018, 07:55 PM
(16-05-2018 07:50 PM)Dazcooke75 Wrote:  Thank you too you both you have helped enormously

You're welcome
16-05-2018, 08:22 PM
(16-05-2018 07:50 PM)Dazcooke75 Wrote:  Thank you too you both you have helped enormously

I am glad. We both have had a lot of reading so we are pretty aware of how inaccurate readers can be. X