Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Mystic Text Service
12-01-2011, 12:43 AM
Mystic Text Service
I thought it would be useful for the service to have its own thread.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2011, 01:00 AM
RE: Mystic Text Service
(12-01-2011 12:43 AM)Eridanus Wrote:  I thought it would be useful for the service to have its own thread.

Fantastic idea! I'm with you all the way on this topic. I think it will become heated with alot of viewers not very happy about losing their money....

I need sleep too. Night. x
12-01-2011, 02:23 PM
Yep, good point. A point of regular contension im sure 'The Mystic serice' I can't remember if i've said before but it would really help if whoever answers these would be so kind as to sign their names on the bottom then, as occasionally happens, you get one that rings true or at least you are satisfied with, you could maybe request them again. Or at least your phone number, which is no doubt stored on a system somewhere can be displayed and then the same reader could pick up your text again. At least it could be more consistent. What do you reckon?

The Spanish Inquisition - Expected by nobody since 1970
12-01-2011, 05:29 PM
(12-01-2011 02:23 PM)Inquisitor Wrote:  Yep, good point. A point of regular contension im sure 'The Mystic serice' I can't remember if i've said before but it would really help if whoever answers these would be so kind as to sign their names on the bottom then, as occasionally happens, you get one that rings true or at least you are satisfied with, you could maybe request them again. Or at least your phone number, which is no doubt stored on a system somewhere can be displayed and then the same reader could pick up your text again. At least it could be more consistent. What do you reckon?

I agree with you, thats a good idea if they could sign their names at the end.
12-01-2011, 11:07 PM
(12-01-2011 05:29 PM)Blair Wrote:  
(12-01-2011 02:23 PM)Inquisitor Wrote:  Yep, good point. A point of regular contension im sure 'The Mystic serice' I can't remember if i've said before but it would really help if whoever answers these would be so kind as to sign their names on the bottom then, as occasionally happens, you get one that rings true or at least you are satisfied with, you could maybe request them again. Or at least your phone number, which is no doubt stored on a system somewhere can be displayed and then the same reader could pick up your text again. At least it could be more consistent. What do you reckon?

I agree with you, thats a good idea if they could sign their names at the end.

I once asked a Mystic reader for their name, after they asked for mine and they never responded with theirs.

It was somone who called used the word poppet in the response and that was a phrase that Michael Ryan would use all the time on the show...and they claim the psychics can log on at any time...

It has to be computerised because when ever your tv text gets re-directed to Mystic, even if you havent given your name - your text back will say Hello (your name).
12-01-2011, 11:10 PM
Eridanus, Sammie always says poppet so it might have been her. I have had a reading from Mystic before and the word poppet was in there too so I thought it may have been Sammie. I know she does the Audio Email readings so she may pop on to Mystic too from time to time.
12-01-2011, 11:25 PM
(12-01-2011 11:10 PM)TaurusGal Wrote:  Eridanus, Sammie always says poppet so it might have been her. I have had a reading from Mystic before and the word poppet was in there too so I thought it may have been Sammie. I know she does the Audio Email readings so she may pop on to Mystic too from time to time.

Hello,

This was pre-sammie. I dont bother with Mystic now (apart from when its forced upon me)
12-01-2011, 11:30 PM
Oh right, ok Smile I sometimes text Mystic but generally I end up getting a reading off them when I wanted it from the on screen psychics!!!!
12-01-2011, 11:42 PM
(12-01-2011 11:30 PM)TaurusGal Wrote:  Oh right, ok Smile I sometimes text Mystic but generally I end up getting a reading off them when I wanted it from the on screen psychics!!!!

I get annoyed by their automated texts too, the ones they send out trying to real you into texting back....Is there a way that you can opt out of these marketing texts??
12-01-2011, 11:56 PM
I'm sure you text STOP to 87777 but not sure. It says on the scrolling terms and conditions at the bottom of the screen how to opt out of marketing texts. I've had some texts which I have sent for an onscreen psychic and then when it goes to Mystic it's like they never got my question as it says "what would you like me to look at for you?" That really annoys me particularly because I already paid £1.50 for my question to be answered and I don't get the text until the next morning when it has been sent at about 1 or 2 in the morning when I'm sleeping. It also annoys me when I have been looking forward to getting a response to my question.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mystic text service bright blessings Dools 2 713 01-09-2016 06:27 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  Expensive Text messages GemGirl 6 1,519 18-01-2014 01:43 AM
Last Post: danitalia
  Has anyone ever had sent in text into the TV Show and then Mystic Service answers? lightworker07 2 1,190 26-10-2013 08:11 PM
Last Post: lightworker07
  text message from MYSTIC Happy_go_girl 4 1,070 15-08-2013 10:23 PM
Last Post: Happy_go_girl
  mystic text messages miss sunshine 6 1,717 23-06-2013 02:29 AM
Last Post: glittercat
  customer service today - really APPALING CherryPie 4 1,191 10-06-2013 01:36 PM
Last Post: Emma13
  Mystic Service Jules 8 1,439 03-01-2013 08:16 AM
Last Post: MoonSpirit
  What changes would you like to make to the PT service? Dominos 3 1,107 26-09-2012 05:58 PM
Last Post: Demi
  Do You Record Your Text Readings? Firechild 23 4,085 09-08-2012 12:21 AM
Last Post: hopeful
  More than one text and voice mail Fortune 4 916 18-06-2012 04:46 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling