Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shaun 4502
13-06-2018, 02:49 AM
RE: Shaun 4502
I haven’t ever tried this guy. I haven’t had a reading from PS in ages as I just think they are mainly crap. I would be interested to try this guy though as he seems pretty good. If I see him on I will see if I can catch him.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2018, 06:41 PM
Shaun is a really nice reader and bloke, but because he remembered me from a past reading, I felt that my reading was based on his opinions and he was very conflicting throughout. He had to ask me questions and I didn't get alot of in-depth answers from him. I'm glad that the rest of you like him, though.
22-11-2018, 02:23 AM
I feel I’ve had enough readings with Shaun to finally give a well rounded review, I like the fact he is objective he isn’t too attached to his clients outcomes ( I feel this is important to mention because of readers like Charles who almost always make their clients feel like a friend ) I hope that makes sense.. this aspect makes me feel like whatever he is telling me is exactly as he sees it. He does keep a record of clients but every time I’ve called him it’s regarding a completely different matter so keeping notes isn’t really a concern of mine.

He pretty much reads in the present moment (nothing long term) I would use him For clarity reading having said that it doesn’t take away from his level of accuracy.. he has never once gave me a reading that didn’t play out exactly as said. His interpretation on a few things could be off and sometimes he’s predicting something but can’t quite make sense of it but I always end up making it out for myself. He lacks depth which personally I expect when Tarot cards are involved.
22-11-2018, 03:17 AM
Shaun's a nice bloke but he remembers me each reading and so interjects his opinion and what he remembered from past readings into my readings and contradicted himself during the reading. I won't use him because of the fact that he remembers me, he gets it wrong for me and someone else I spoke to he got something majorly wrong for. But he is a reader that I can understand why people would like him - just because I didn't find he worked for me, I think he's one of the few readers who has a gift. I agree about Charles wanting to be people's friend.. I'll always have the grudge against him for giving us similar readings and sugarcoating, I wish he kept his Psychic Sofa hat on with how he was then. He sounded more gifted and honest, then.
22-11-2018, 07:09 AM
Shaun for me is one of the few readers on PS who has something to offer. I'm not saying he's been spot-on with me over everything but in comparison to the other idiot's so-called psychics on PS, he's one of the best of the bunch.

I'm not exactly looking for guidance I'm looking for answers and Shaun does his best to supply this.
23-12-2018, 08:48 AM
I had a reading with him yesterday. Asked me lots of questions. So many that I put the phone down before 5 minutes. Not good for me.
06-01-2019, 09:10 PM
i had a reading with him bout month ago. Terrible, no psychic ability whatsoever. very vague and asked lots of questions. very disappointed
06-01-2019, 11:34 PM
I had a reading months ago with this guy. The worst of all. He started saying it was my fault for my ex and he blames me total rubbish. I gave him love and no issues. He got evetything wrong situation wise.
11-01-2019, 06:03 AM
Hey, this guy has kept me in readings for the last 2 yrs.... hes been accurate for me for a loong time. this guy has got psychic ability for me, drawback is is he doesnt come on consistently or enough...............Smile
11-01-2019, 12:59 PM
I thought Shaun was quite good. Not blown away by him but I did get something out of his readings plus an accurate prediction to do with a job move. Aside from that not much on the romance he got right. I would use him again because he's 50/50. I haven't seen him on lately, he's a night owl!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  shaun 4502 Cruelladeville 1 665 17-10-2017 03:24 PM
Last Post: Anonymous_user_