Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Charlie Trusted Psychic
25-05-2018, 09:25 PM
Charlie Trusted Psychic
Has anybody tried Charlie from trusted psychic? The cute girl with the red hair. She's got really good reviews but I'd like to know if anyone had her predictions manifest?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-05-2018, 06:41 PM
RE: Charlie Trusted Psychic
(25-05-2018 09:25 PM)TB love Wrote:  Has anybody tried Charlie from trusted psychic? The cute girl with the red hair. She's got really good reviews but I'd like to know if anyone had her predictions manifest?

Yes yes yes omg!!!! I have been going to psychics for 20 years and I have to say Charlie has got to be the most genuine psychic there is on Trusted Psychics and the world for that matter. Every single prediction she makes comes true . I’ve been going to her since July last year and she has helped me ward of negative spirits and reconnect me with my truth Twin Flame when everyone else like Demi, Elizabeth Grove the Paranormal Priestess, including those other old con artists like Alex Zadeh and Arosa told me that another guy I was so hung up on was my true twin. She is a channel to spirit and an automatic writer. She connected with higher ascended masters and even my Gran who crossed over. Every detail she tells you about your life is spot on. She can’t tell you lies because she is channeling the truth right from Source. I have found my true psychic here and she does this work to help people lives by their truth. She’s is amazing!!! Highly recommended tell her I recommended you from Jess Sydney Australia.
27-05-2018, 09:19 PM
Wow that is awesome! I am so happy for you! Is there another way to reach her aside from trusted psychic because I can never seem to get through and the one time I did before I could get my question out i was disconnected and couldn't get back through. I really sad to hear Alex is a con artist because I really enjoyed talking to him and his predictions came true for me.
27-05-2018, 10:04 PM
(25-05-2018 09:25 PM)TB love Wrote:  Has anybody tried Charlie from trusted psychic? The cute girl with the red hair. She's got really good reviews but I'd like to know if anyone had her predictions manifest?

Hi yes I’ve been going to Charlie for readings since September 2017 I have to say her predictions have Always come on time for me, she is a gifted soul and has tuned in with many of my loved ones in spirit giving me there names and details of there passing something a stranger would not know, has had me in tears many times. as she has given me comfort knowing I wasn’t alone in this world when I was at my lowest point after losing my husband even told me what flowers I put on his grave I was blown away, I speak to her every couple of weeks and she has become a friend to me. she has a direct and honest approach and I feel I can speak to her about anything when life gets me down, she is a beautiful healer and medium and I hope you get the guidance I have been able to get from her .. H
27-05-2018, 10:17 PM
I think Alex Zadeh is on Psychic Today doing IM readings only. Maybe I am very wrong.
27-05-2018, 10:22 PM
I can't send the link because it banned me. But go on the mystic call app on PT and go on "IM". Is that him ?
28-05-2018, 12:33 AM
(27-05-2018 09:19 PM)TB love Wrote:  Wow that is awesome! I am so happy for you! Is there another way to reach her aside from trusted psychic because I can never seem to get through and the one time I did before I could get my question out i was disconnected and couldn't get back through. I really sad to hear Alex is a con artist because I really enjoyed talking to him and his predictions came true for me.

She is quite popular but I can usually catch her bang on Saturdays Australian time at 9am in the morning or at least 20 min after 9am that day as her first readings seam to go no longer than 20 min. I think Uk time that time converts to 12pm on Fridays. Otherwise you can catch her on 10pm every other day UK time accept Wednesday and Sunday. I felt Alex had nothing new to say he just reinforced timing of relationships but got the people mixed up or wrong entirely, where as Charlie Reads you as if she was actually there remotely and even sees what EXACTLY will happen in future as if she was actually there too!!!. It’s amazing how precise she is with detail and lots and lots of it. But be warned she will only give you truth and will never tell you what you want to hear so you have to be prepared for the truth when you listen to her. Sometimes it’s not what you want to hear. Oh an try to Never overtalking her as you might not get all the messages come through from spirit and the suggestion she gives from her channeling I found is GOLDEN!! I alway follow them and I’ve never been happier in my life. My life is soo much more easier and fruitful by talking to her. I class her as my one of my life spirit guide actually not a just a psychic. Good luck on getting through she’s worth the wait! Love and light xxxx
28-05-2018, 02:14 AM
Awesome thanks a million. Keep watching this post because when I get a hold of her I will be back to update you.
31-05-2018, 03:14 PM
(28-05-2018 02:14 AM)TB love Wrote:  Awesome thanks a million. Keep watching this post because when I get a hold of her I will be back to update you.

I will I’ll look forward to hearing of your experiences with her
I’ll check back I promise xxx
31-05-2018, 03:47 PM
(27-05-2018 10:22 PM)Virgo2 Wrote:  I can't send the link because it banned me. But go on the mystic call app on PT and go on "IM". Is that him ?

I've looked on the Mystic Call App on Psychic Today and I can't find any trace of Alex Zadeh. Psychic Today don't do IM. They still only do SMS text. No sign of Alex.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  trusted Psychics Reviews Shell03 44 1,528 11-10-2018 03:09 AM
Last Post: Shell03
  Demi - trusted psychics Redroses123 9 789 08-10-2018 07:16 AM
Last Post: minnie99
  Trusted Psychics - Cosminka Shell03 4 197 30-09-2018 12:26 PM
  Alex Zadeh - 4257 - TRUSTED PSYCHICS! Belinda 30 6,339 13-09-2018 11:28 PM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Trusted psychics Juniper2018 14 696 08-09-2018 02:07 AM
  Trusted Psychics-Muria Rose Spaarrkle 24 2,367 13-08-2018 09:56 AM
  Trusted psychics, here is my opinion. RedRose 11 3,515 19-06-2018 06:25 PM
Last Post: Sam84
  Alex Trusted Psychics Tamsy 21 4,014 19-06-2018 05:26 PM
  Trusted Psychics - HELP Needed.... honey-almond 5 860 19-06-2018 03:23 PM
  Trusted Psychics UK - Reader Recommendations? honey-almond 1 693 25-05-2018 04:33 PM
Last Post: unbelievable1