Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Angelic Energy – By Penny B
30-05-2018, 05:14 AM
In this Article I aim to give you some insight and knowledge as to what Angelic Energy can do for for you.

Angelic Energy can be misunderstood, as people understand Angels to be religious beings. Whilst yes, they are, but they are non-denominational and therefore, non-judgemental and positive in the Guidance that they give.

Personally I absolutely love working with the Angelic Energies. Angelic Energy is just so soft and subtle and the amazing thing is that the Guidance you receive from the Angels is 100% positive. The reason for this is because the Angels really do not wish to give you a negative guidance; really what use is negative guidance to you anyway! Everything they give you is for your own development and wellbeing.

How will Angelic Guidance help me?
The Angels will reaffirm what it is that you need right now or indeed where you are at with your life. They may rubber stamp that where you are is correct or give you indicators of the correct path to be on. Sometimes this is about “in an ideal world” and sometimes the timing for the guidance may not be correct for you; that is still your choice. They also let you know what type of support they are giving you at that given time.

https://psychictoday.uk/blog/2018/05/24/...y-penny-b/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Online Dating – A Psychic Perspective – By Penny B dormammu 0 101 13-06-2018 04:42 PM
Last Post: dormammu
  Qualities of a Psychic – By Penny B ledders 0 119 03-04-2018 03:24 AM
Last Post: ledders
  Psychic Energy Booster! By Brian C mecheeta 0 221 06-06-2017 12:09 PM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Rare Super Moon In Aries: Prepare For a Huge Energy Shift On October 16, 2016 drstrange 0 453 15-10-2016 11:47 AM
Last Post: drstrange
  Anyone Have Any Ideas How To Bring Postive Energy To A New Home? Spartans 21 3,744 17-01-2013 02:19 PM
Last Post: misssaigon
  The girl I Like is getting engaged, but clairvoyants still say she has energy for me Indigo11 0 748 12-12-2012 09:59 AM
Last Post: Indigo11