Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kerstin PsychicSofa
31-05-2018, 06:38 PM
Kerstin PsychicSofa
Hi All, I have tried most of the readers on Psychic Sofa over the last 6 years or so. I would say that there are maybe 3 - 4 who are particularly good for me; Kerstin being one of them, she really was great! She has now disappeared and is no longer listed as a reader (she had a black and white photo and I think curly or wavy hair). Does anyone know what has happened or if I can access her elsewhere? The funny thing is I spoke with her about 3 weeks ago I joked with her that I am worried she might leave psychicsofa and does she have any other avenue that I can contact her on (I acknowledged that she probably would not be able to disclose that whilst working on psychicsofa's phone lines). She very professionally told me that no she wouldn't be able to say that, however she has been working on psychicsofa for a long time and has no intention of going anywhere... so her disappearance has confused me... and I would like to keep accessing her somehow as she really is one of the best...for me. Any ideas people? I will call psychicsofa but I imagine they wont really be willing to tell me much or point me in her direction x x
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-05-2018, 06:57 PM
RE: Kerstin PsychicSofa
(31-05-2018 06:38 PM)Peace Wrote:  Hi All, I have tried most of the readers on Psychic Sofa over the last 6 years or so. I would say that there are maybe 3 - 4 who are particularly good for me; Kerstin being one of them, she really was great! She has now disappeared and is no longer listed as a reader (she had a black and white photo and I think curly or wavy hair). Does anyone know what has happened or if I can access her elsewhere? The funny thing is I spoke with her about 3 weeks ago I joked with her that I am worried she might leave psychicsofa and does she have any other avenue that I can contact her on (I acknowledged that she probably would not be able to disclose that whilst working on psychicsofa's phone lines). She very professionally told me that no she wouldn't be able to say that, however she has been working on psychicsofa for a long time and has no intention of going anywhere... so her disappearance has confused me... and I would like to keep accessing her somehow as she really is one of the best...for me. Any ideas people? I will call psychicsofa but I imagine they wont really be willing to tell me much or point me in her direction x x

I had a reading with Kerstin at the end of last year and it was shite. She said that the man of question thought I was too good and he wanted to look around and come back, saying literally - "much like a pair of jeans being perfect but you want to look around to see if there's better and what's around". Needless to say, he did come back and he hadn't seen anyone or been remotely interested. All readers have to be professional and polite when saying they intend ti leave or have a personal website. They're not allowed to advertise - yet I've had a reader hand me their number before Big Grin
31-05-2018, 07:23 PM
(31-05-2018 06:57 PM)Virgo2 Wrote:  
(31-05-2018 06:38 PM)Peace Wrote:  Hi All, I have tried most of the readers on Psychic Sofa over the last 6 years or so. I would say that there are maybe 3 - 4 who are particularly good for me; Kerstin being one of them, she really was great! She has now disappeared and is no longer listed as a reader (she had a black and white photo and I think curly or wavy hair). Does anyone know what has happened or if I can access her elsewhere? The funny thing is I spoke with her about 3 weeks ago I joked with her that I am worried she might leave psychicsofa and does she have any other avenue that I can contact her on (I acknowledged that she probably would not be able to disclose that whilst working on psychicsofa's phone lines). She very professionally told me that no she wouldn't be able to say that, however she has been working on psychicsofa for a long time and has no intention of going anywhere... so her disappearance has confused me... and I would like to keep accessing her somehow as she really is one of the best...for me. Any ideas people? I will call psychicsofa but I imagine they wont really be willing to tell me much or point me in her direction x x

I had a reading with Kerstin at the end of last year and it was shite. She said that the man of question thought I was too good and he wanted to look around and come back, saying literally - "much like a pair of jeans being perfect but you want to look around to see if there's better and what's around". Needless to say, he did come back and he hadn't seen anyone or been remotely interested. All readers have to be professional and polite when saying they intend ti leave or have a personal website. They're not allowed to advertise - yet I've had a reader hand me their number before Big Grin

Well I wish Kerstin had passed me her number! The thing is I am quite sure that she really didn't intend on leaving when she said that she wouldn't be. Really gutted. Its a shame you didn't find her to be great for you. With me she totally nailed the guy in question and the situation around him. And on the job front she basically identified what arear I was wanting to move into.... and its quite unusual, so yes I was pretty impressed! I really think theres so much variance with a readers 'performance'...maybe from one day to the next but certainly from one client to the next. I wouldn't have said that Kerstin and I majorly clicked in terms of interpersonal chemistry, but I did find her easy, straight talking, trustworthy and just pretty authentic not just as a professional reader but as a person. Maybe those factors allowed for a kind of spiritual/psychic or energetic connection between us.....
31-05-2018, 07:30 PM
(31-05-2018 07:23 PM)Peace Wrote:  

Well I wish Kerstin had passed me her number! The thing is I am quite sure that she really didn't intend on leaving when she said that she wouldn't be. Really gutted. Its a shame you didn't find her to be great for you. With me she totally nailed the guy in question and the situation around him. And on the job front she basically identified what arear I was wanting to move into.... and its quite unusual, so yes I was pretty impressed! I really think theres so much variance with a readers 'performance'...maybe from one day to the next but certainly from one client to the next. I wouldn't have said that Kerstin and I majorly clicked in terms of interpersonal chemistry, but I did find her easy, straight talking, trustworthy and just pretty authentic not just as a professional reader but as a person. Maybe those factors allowed for a kind of spiritual/psychic or energetic connection between us.....

I'm really glad she was good for you.. I just thought she got it wrong for me. I'm glad you liked her, however. If she was leaving and knew it, she could have sent you her number as it wouldn't exactly matter. You said a few worked for you on PS. May I ask who ? I know the feeling of different connections. I've got along well with readers others didn't like
31-05-2018, 09:47 PM
(31-05-2018 07:30 PM)Virgo2 Wrote:  

I'm really glad she was good for you.. I just thought she got it wrong for me. I'm glad you liked her, however. If she was leaving and knew it, she could have sent you her number as it wouldn't exactly matter. You said a few worked for you on PS. May I ask who ? I know the feeling of different connections. I've got along well with readers others didn't like
Sure, I additionally found that Sam (icon of a figure with the chakra points), Dee Wells and Anne Marie (not to be confused with numerous other versions of something Maries!)were very very good...for me. Previously a guy called Patrick was very good but I don't think he works on the site anymore. Ive seen adverts for him elsewhere and he goes under the name of Psy Patrick, but hes quite expensive. He gave me some very true insights about myself which I would not usually share with anyone...it made me trust his predictions more....which did pan out to be true. He had a VERY unusual style but I think if you roll with it and stay open minded it can then be a good thing. If you go with any of these people based on my recommendation please go in with an open mind and try not to feel too disappointed if they don't work for you... I do think there are so many factors that determine the quality of a reading. Do you have any particular favourites who really connected to you? Back to the original point about Kerstin... if you read about her anywhere else and find out about what has happened and/or where she is please come back on this thread and let me know! Totally agree with you in that she could have given a contact detail out if she knew she was leaving anyway.... but its just another thing that makes me think she didn't necessarily know she was leaving and that something funny has gone on. x x
31-05-2018, 10:21 PM
(31-05-2018 09:47 PM)Peace Wrote:  
(31-05-2018 07:30 PM)Virgo2 Wrote:  

Sure, I additionally found that Sam (icon of a figure with the chakra points), Dee Wells and Anne Marie (not to be confused with numerous other versions of something Maries!)were very very good...for me. Previously a guy called Patrick was very good but I don't think he works on the site anymore. Ive seen adverts for him elsewhere and he goes under the name of Psy Patrick, but hes quite expensive. He gave me some very true insights about myself which I would not usually share with anyone...it made me trust his predictions more....which did pan out to be true. He had a VERY unusual style but I think if you roll with it and stay open minded it can then be a good thing. If you go with any of these people based on my recommendation please go in with an open mind and try not to feel too disappointed if they don't work for you... I do think there are so many factors that determine the quality of a reading. Do you have any particular favourites who really connected to you? Back to the original point about Kerstin... if you read about her anywhere else and find out about what has happened and/or where she is please come back on this thread and let me know! Totally agree with you in that she could have given a contact detail out if she knew she was leaving anyway.... but its just another thing that makes me think she didn't necessarily know she was leaving and that something funny has gone on. x x

I also liked Sam, thought he was good. The name Psy Patrick rings a bell to me.. I do like Amethyst, Selena who's always in calls and a couple of others but I can't remember. Hamilton I do like (when he's having his good days) I never know what mood he's going to be in when I call. John Healey is amazing with his validations but can be arrogant and cocky. Aldo Raffa looks good and I would like to try him. If I see anything about Kerstin, I'll let you know xx
31-05-2018, 11:13 PM
Thanks Virgo2. I have heard some good things about amethyst but for some reason I have held back. I held back from Kerstin for ages, so maybe I should just go for it!! Arrogance, moodiness and cockiness is a big off putting factor for me. I would rather spend and waste my money on someone who wasn't great as a reader but would have the decency to treat me with respect than someone who's attitude makes me feel uncomfortable. I know we are all human and none of us are perfect but seriously, if youre having one of those days then don't come online, charge a poor soul AND then take out your issues on them!! x
31-05-2018, 11:19 PM
(31-05-2018 11:13 PM)Peace Wrote:  Thanks Virgo2. I have heard some good things about amethyst but for some reason I have held back. I held back from Kerstin for ages, so maybe I should just go for it!! Arrogance, moodiness and cockiness is a big off putting factor for me. I would rather spend and waste my money on someone who wasn't great as a reader but would have the decency to treat me with respect than someone who's attitude makes me feel uncomfortable. I know we are all human and none of us are perfect but seriously, if youre having one of those days then don't come online, charge a poor soul AND then take out your issues on them!! x

You're welcome. Another I forgot to mention was Harry with the golden retriever. John is really good, but today when I spoke to him he kept saying over and over if I'm not connecting, put the phone down hang up on me. He said he has other callers waiting anyway if he's validating wrong and he's a busy man.. I felt a little uncomfortable as I like him, and he's amazing at his remote viewing. He told me where someone lived detached/semi detached/terraced house etc.
01-06-2018, 10:19 AM
(31-05-2018 09:47 PM)Peace Wrote:  Well I wish Kerstin had passed me her number! The thing is I am quite sure that she really didn't intend on leaving when she said that she wouldn't be. Really gutted. Its a shame you didn't find her to be great for you. With me

Hi Peace. It's strange that a lot of readers from psychic sofa have vanished off the face of the earth, and these have been long standing ones too. It was strange why Sapphire just suddenly left after years of reading for psofa - of course, she can be found on Kooma. I do get Kerstin muddled with Kristen who is also very good.
I shall certainly look out for her but agreed this is strange. She could have gone on to work fot Ask the Answer/The Circle/Kooma as I notice so many psofa readers are transferring to these companies.
I like Sam, I find him a very straightforward guy and he's so popular. Simone is a lovely reader too, she's been absent for a while but thankfully her profile is still existing. Anne-Marie I had a reading with quite recently. I found she was very sweet and sugary a little bit of an agony aunt. I like readers a little more grounded. Also, Psy Patrick has a thread on here already. I think it was one you started. Good to see some old members back.
01-06-2018, 10:22 AM
(01-06-2018 10:19 AM)Star1982 Wrote:  
(31-05-2018 09:47 PM)Peace Wrote:  Well I wish Kerstin had passed me her number! The thing is I am quite sure that she really didn't intend on leaving when she said that she wouldn't be. Really gutted. Its a shame you didn't find her to be great for you. With me

Hi Peace. It's strange that a lot of readers from psychic sofa have vanished off the face of the earth, and these have been long standing ones too. It was strange why Sapphire just suddenly left after years of reading for psofa - of course, she can be found on Kooma. I do get Kerstin muddled with Kristen who is also very good.
I shall certainly look out for her but agreed this is strange. She could have gone on to work fot Ask the Answer/The Circle/Kooma as I notice so many psofa readers are transferring to these companies.
I like Sam, I find him a very straightforward guy and he's so popular. Simone is a lovely reader too, she's been absent for a while but thankfully her profile is still existing. Anne-Marie I had a reading with quite recently. I found she was very sweet and sugary a little bit of an agony aunt. I like readers a little more grounded. Also, Psy Patrick has a thread on here already. I think it was one you started. Good to see some old members back.

Just to let you know that you can find Simone on The Circle

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psychicsofa Marina Talksun 122 18,827 30-05-2018 12:11 AM
Last Post: Gilly1956
  Pearl from Psychicsofa Peace 40 9,150 15-03-2018 04:58 PM
Last Post: NoviceVoice
  Psychicsofa testimonials alf0406 128 67,100 07-12-2016 06:12 PM
Last Post: sweepie
  Dominic Psychicsofa Talksun 8 2,456 22-07-2016 04:37 PM