Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kerstin PsychicSofa
01-06-2018, 10:25 AM
RE: Kerstin PsychicSofa
(01-06-2018 10:22 AM)Virgo2 Wrote:  
(01-06-2018 10:19 AM)Star1982 Wrote:  
(31-05-2018 09:47 PM)Peace Wrote:  Well I wish Kerstin had passed me her number! The thing is I am quite sure that she really didn't intend on leaving when she said that she wouldn't be. Really gutted. Its a shame you didn't find her to be great for you. With me

Sure, I additionally found that Sam (icon of a figure with the chakra points), Dee Wells and Anne Marie (not to be confused with numerous other versions of something Maries!)were very very good...for me. Previously a guy called Patrick was very good but I don't think he works on the site anymore. Ive seen adverts for him elsewhere and he goes under the name of Psy Patrick, but hes quite expensive. He gave me some very true insights about myself which I would not usually share with anyone...it made me trust his predictions more....which did pan out to be true. He had a VERY unusual style but I think if you roll with it and stay open minded it can then be a good thing. If you go with any of these people based on my recommendation please go in with an open mind and try not to feel too disappointed if they don't work for you... I do think there are so many factors that determine the quality of a reading. Do you have any particular favourites who really connected to you? Back to the original point about Kerstin... if you read about her anywhere else and find out about what has happened and/or where she is please come back on this thread and let me know! Totally agree with you in that she could have given a contact detail out if she knew she was leaving anyway.... but its just another thing that makes me think she didn't necessarily know she was leaving and that something funny has gone on. x x

Hi Peace. It's strange that a lot of readers from psychic sofa have vanished off the face of the earth, and these have been long standing ones too. It was strange why Sapphire just suddenly left after years of reading for psofa - of course, she can be found on Kooma. I do get Kerstin muddled with Kristen who is also very good.
I shall certainly look out for her but agreed this is strange. She could have gone on to work fot Ask the Answer/The Circle/Kooma as I notice so many psofa readers are transferring to these companies.
I like Sam, I find him a very straightforward guy and he's so popular. Simone is a lovely reader too, she's been absent for a while but thankfully her profile is still existing. Anne-Marie I had a reading with quite recently. I found she was very sweet and sugary a little bit of an agony aunt. I like readers a little more grounded. Also, Psy Patrick has a thread on here already. I think it was one you started. Good to see some old members back.

Just to let you know that you can find Simone on The Circle

Thank you Virgo. It seems like most of the readers are transferring to other comps. x
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2018, 10:29 AM
(01-06-2018 10:25 AM)Star1982 Wrote:  
(01-06-2018 10:22 AM)Virgo2 Wrote:  
(01-06-2018 10:19 AM)Star1982 Wrote:  
(31-05-2018 09:47 PM)Peace Wrote:  Well I wish Kerstin had passed me her number! The thing is I am quite sure that she really didn't intend on leaving when she said that she wouldn't be. Really gutted. Its a shame you didn't find her to be great for you. With me

Sure, I additionally found that Sam (icon of a figure with the chakra points), Dee Wells and Anne Marie (not to be confused with numerous other versions of something Maries!)were very very good...for me. Previously a guy called Patrick was very good but I don't think he works on the site anymore. Ive seen adverts for him elsewhere and he goes under the name of Psy Patrick, but hes quite expensive. He gave me some very true insights about myself which I would not usually share with anyone...it made me trust his predictions more....which did pan out to be true. He had a VERY unusual style but I think if you roll with it and stay open minded it can then be a good thing. If you go with any of these people based on my recommendation please go in with an open mind and try not to feel too disappointed if they don't work for you... I do think there are so many factors that determine the quality of a reading. Do you have any particular favourites who really connected to you? Back to the original point about Kerstin... if you read about her anywhere else and find out about what has happened and/or where she is please come back on this thread and let me know! Totally agree with you in that she could have given a contact detail out if she knew she was leaving anyway.... but its just another thing that makes me think she didn't necessarily know she was leaving and that something funny has gone on. x x

Hi Peace. It's strange that a lot of readers from psychic sofa have vanished off the face of the earth, and these have been long standing ones too. It was strange why Sapphire just suddenly left after years of reading for psofa - of course, she can be found on Kooma. I do get Kerstin muddled with Kristen who is also very good.
I shall certainly look out for her but agreed this is strange. She could have gone on to work fot Ask the Answer/The Circle/Kooma as I notice so many psofa readers are transferring to these companies.
I like Sam, I find him a very straightforward guy and he's so popular. Simone is a lovely reader too, she's been absent for a while but thankfully her profile is still existing. Anne-Marie I had a reading with quite recently. I found she was very sweet and sugary a little bit of an agony aunt. I like readers a little more grounded. Also, Psy Patrick has a thread on here already. I think it was one you started. Good to see some old members back.

Just to let you know that you can find Simone on The Circle

Thank you Virgo. It seems like most of the readers are transferring to other comps. x

You're welcome. I noticed that, too. Maybe they don't like the new management x
01-06-2018, 12:07 PM
The regular readers on PS all appear to be going elsewhere apart from their circle of readers that they want to keep sweet. I don't even log on for them much now because I have transferred elsewhere plus I have other things that I'm doing. A lot of readers are going because they are pissed off with the management taking on too many readers. Their turn over is unbelievable, also the management is promoting the wrong readers. I know it probably sounds like sour grapes but there comes a time when readers are getting sacked all of a sudden that it makes their existing ones insecure!
01-06-2018, 12:11 PM
(01-06-2018 12:07 PM)Martino Wrote:  The regular readers on PS all appear to be going elsewhere apart from their circle of readers that they want to keep sweet. I don't even log on for them much now because I have transferred elsewhere plus I have other things that I'm doing. A lot of readers are going because they are pissed off with the management taking on too many readers. Their turn over is unbelievable, also the management is promoting the wrong readers. I know it probably sounds like sour grapes but there comes a time when readers are getting sacked all of a sudden that it makes their existing ones insecure!

It sounds like the new management are sacking people. Eleanor was sacked, and Kerstin most probably, too. There are far too many readers on there, and over half aren't the real deal. Countless people on here saying only a handful work for them. There are some readers on there I just wonder how they're always so busy...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psychicsofa Marina Talksun 122 17,859 30-05-2018 12:11 AM
Last Post: Gilly1956
  Pearl from Psychicsofa Peace 40 8,786 15-03-2018 04:58 PM
Last Post: NoviceVoice
  Psychicsofa testimonials alf0406 128 65,471 07-12-2016 06:12 PM
Last Post: sweepie
  Dominic Psychicsofa Talksun 8 2,358 22-07-2016 04:37 PM
Last Post: janaan