Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Happy Endings!
30-01-2012, 10:13 PM
Happy Endings!
Hey guys, i'm another that is guilty of getting addicted to having readings, spent a lot of money over the last month asking the same people the same questions and not one prediction has come to light. Realising its been a waste of time and money but still holding on to hope Sad

So i'm hoping to hear some happy stories of people that have have predictions come to pass as per their reading.

I have been using Psychic Sofa, spoke to nearly everyone, they all gave me a prediction that would come to pass by the weekend, latest today. Everyone i had a reading from predicted the same. today i rang back and spoke to 2 readers, one has changed to could be 8 days or 8th Feb 2nd one also saw 8 and said could be 8pm today as she predicted contact today, but no contact Sad

Their has to be a few happy endings out there, has anyone had predictions come to pass? Confused
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2012, 05:31 PM
RE: Happy Endings!
hey guys, just to let you all know i spent hundreds on psychic sofa speaking to all the psychics including, the famous cara, suki, angie and many more.

At the time i trusted everything they said, all seemed to link to my ex and pick up how he was feeling and his characteristics and all told me that he would make contact before the end of the month and not to contact him as it would push him away. Well yesterday came and went and i finally became frustrated as they started to change the predictions to middle of month.

In the end i bit the bullet and emailed my ex a simple email that was closed and meant he did not have to reply but lines of communication were open 'hi hope your ok and exams went well' surprise surprise it didnt push him away he in fact he replied quicker than he has ever replied to any message i have ever sent him and in a positive way not saying we are getting back together, nothing as such has been discussed but communication is being made and we are catching up. if i had waited as the psychics suggested i'm sure middle of Feb would also come and go and prediction moved to a further date ahead. to keep me calling in. you can imagine in 30 days sometime 2-3 times a day calling them how many readers i spoke to and was told the same thing by all, something worth thinking about!

If u had listened to the psychics i would have kept spending money calling them to check if predictions had changed, to confirm what he was still feeling etc...i would have spent more money that i dont have giving me more to be depressed about.

i feel like a fool for falling in to the trap and not following my instincts, no one knows my partner better than me, no one gave exact validations except theres is an ex and its not over and he will be returning, im sure if we all compared readings they would be near enough the same...they knew by giving me a date at the end of the month (at the end of the month before) chances are it would keep me calling in until the end of the month making them money.

i got sucked in at a very vulnerable time, it has left me in debt and feeling very bitter towards these people i trusted.

I started a thread to see exactly how many happy people there are with predictions and i have had not one response. i have searched and searched the web for accurate predictions and they are far and few.

Im not saying my ending is perfect, i am far from reconciliation but i'm taking things slow and using my own instincts and not making the same mistakes.
31-01-2012, 06:18 PM
yeh i suppose, but i think its wrong them on one hand saying they will be back in 3 months, they know you are vulnerable and will be counting down the days but on the other hand saying they will come back once you move on....they know you wont be able to move on for the waiting...wen your 3 months is up and they dont return you will go straight back on the fone.

Me and my ex have no friends in common or connections so i had no idea where he was in his life or with anyone new, my gut kept telling me he would not make contact as he is too stubborn and will fear the response he might get but i went with wat all the readers said out of fear of pushing him away further as they kept saying he is not ready. well hes obviously ready as we have been in communication.

Its not about taking initiative its about you knowing you and your ex beta than they do, going with your own gut feelings and by past experience.
03-02-2012, 12:14 AM
(30-01-2012 10:13 PM)hopefull Wrote:  Hey guys, i'm another that is guilty of getting addicted to having readings, spent a lot of money over the last month asking the same people the same questions and not one prediction has come to light. Realising its been a waste of time and money but still holding on to hope Sad

So i'm hoping to hear some happy stories of people that have have predictions come to pass as per their reading.

I have been using Psychic Sofa, spoke to nearly everyone, they all gave me a prediction that would come to pass by the weekend, latest today. Everyone i had a reading from predicted the same. today i rang back and spoke to 2 readers, one has changed to could be 8 days or 8th Feb 2nd one also saw 8 and said could be 8pm today as she predicted contact today, but no contact Sad

Their has to be a few happy endings out there, has anyone had predictions come to pass? Confused

I have had
03-02-2012, 12:16 AM
I have had a few readings with Angie and her timings for me were really good, she predicted twice what would happen on a certain day and it happened on both occassions when she said. She also predicted a conversation and the content of what an ex boyfriend had said about me, it astounded me as it was almost word for word.....
03-02-2012, 04:27 AM
Save your money and respect and love yourself more and trust in your own instincts, not those of some stranger half way across the country who makes a living picking up a telephone and using an apparent ability that hasn't ever been proven to exist, and let them tell you what will happen or might happen or how the other person is feeling, because they don't really know.

I applaud you for taking the matter into your own hands and contacting your ex yourself. You did the right thing instead of lingering around waiting for what some psychic might have told you, manifest.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Shocked HAPPY NEWS _OUTCOME_ RESULTS Twilight 8 1,545 18-02-2015 03:51 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden2
  Happy New Year Icemaiden2 6 716 01-01-2015 05:19 AM
Last Post: Twilight
  Happy Samhain/Halloween Icemaiden 0 734 31-10-2013 09:40 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  Happy Summer Solstice Icemaiden 3 919 21-06-2013 10:52 PM
Last Post: Happy_go_girl