DeAna 4584
02-06-2018, 07:59 PM
DeAna 4584
Anyone got any views on this reader? Always very busy never able to get through
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-06-2018, 10:16 AM
RE: DeAna 4584
I had a reading with DeAna at the end of April regarding a friendship with a guy who had pulled away from an argument since Xmas. She was adamant I would have the contact in 6 weeks time and not before. She told me to keep quiet and not message then I would hear from him around this month June, and that's if I was if I was lucky. Just advice really!

I'm happy to say she was wrong and impulsively I did message him as I couldn't wait that long and guess what; I had the contact within the next day and we seem to be getting back on track.

Statistically, I guess it is just plain old common sense to let the other person contact first. But felt that was just good old common sense advice she gave me, nothing linking in psychically.

She seems to have a good profile but was wrong for me. Maybe good for some. I sometimes believe now it's just better to take pot luck and ask the person in question where you stand. If I had listened to DeAna's advice I could still be hanging on.
07-07-2018, 04:06 PM
i ended the call after 6 or 7 minutes because all i could hear do was tap on her keyboard and eat. when i told her i was ending the call so she could get back to her typing she called me darling and was suddenly back in the room but i ended the call because it was very unprofessional. no connection there either. she did not pick up the situation at all
07-07-2018, 06:22 PM
I also heard her tapping on a keyboard. Do they use notes I wonder?
07-07-2018, 06:25 PM
(07-07-2018 06:22 PM)JackieP Wrote:  I also heard her tapping on a keyboard. Do they use notes I wonder?

Alexander without a doubt does. not sure if deana was making notes because she was not even listening to what i was saying because she kept going what was that, what did you say. don't think she was making notes but alexander for sure. how he passes off info that you have already given him as if he's just received it from spirit is shocking