Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Psychic Sofa - Please read
31-01-2012, 05:34 PM
Psychic Sofa - Please read
hey guys, just to let you all know i spent hundreds on psychic sofa speaking to all the psychics including, the famous cara, suki, angie and many more.

At the time i trusted everything they said, all seemed to link to my ex and pick up how he was feeling and his characteristics and all told me that he would make contact before the end of the month and not to contact him as it would push him away. Well yesterday came and went and i finally became frustrated as they started to change the predictions to middle of month.

In the end i bit the bullet and emailed my ex a simple email that was closed and meant he did not have to reply but lines of communication were open 'hi hope your ok and exams went well' surprise surprise it didnt push him away he in fact he replied quicker than he has ever replied to any message i have ever sent him and in a positive way not saying we are getting back together, nothing as such has been discussed but communication is being made and we are catching up. if i had waited as the psychics suggested i'm sure middle of Feb would also come and go and prediction moved to a further date ahead. to keep me calling in. you can imagine in 30 days sometime 2-3 times a day calling them how many readers i spoke to and was told the same thing by all, something worth thinking about!

If u had listened to the psychics i would have kept spending money calling them to check if predictions had changed, to confirm what he was still feeling etc...i would have spent more money that i dont have giving me more to be depressed about.

i feel like a fool for falling in to the trap and not following my instincts, no one knows my partner better than me, no one gave exact validations except theres is an ex and its not over and he will be returning, im sure if we all compared readings they would be near enough the same...they knew by giving me a date at the end of the month (at the end of the month before) chances are it would keep me calling in until the end of the month making them money.

i got sucked in at a very vulnerable time, it has left me in debt and feeling very bitter towards these people i trusted.

I started a thread to see exactly how many happy people there are with predictions and i have had not one response. i have searched and searched the web for accurate predictions and they are far and few.

Im not saying my ending is perfect, i am far from reconciliation but i'm taking things slow and using my own instincts and not making the same mistakes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2012, 12:27 PM
RE: Psychic Sofa - Please read
Hi Hopefull. I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience. I think there's a lot of charlatans out there, which is why William O'Connor has started a new phone line with only the best psychics and mediums. It's called psychic psychic, they have some amazing psychics and mediums, the best ones recruited by William personally are generally on the evenings. Steven and Ann are well worth giving a call. Amanda's ace too. William's aim is to give people the best readings ever, and there have been a lot of satisfied customers.
I hope your experience won't put you off. I think what you say is true, always trust your own psychics. The future is fluid and you do seem to have taken matters into your own hands and prompted the action, but I do agree that there are some people who are just interested in taking your money and not bothering about giving you a good service.
27-03-2012, 11:40 PM
(02-02-2012 12:27 PM)psychicpsychicjo Wrote:  Hi Hopefull. I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience. I think there's a lot of charlatans out there, which is why William O'Connor has started a new phone line with only the best psychics and mediums. It's called psychic psychic, they have some amazing psychics and mediums, the best ones recruited by William personally are generally on the evenings. Steven and Ann are well worth giving a call. Amanda's ace too. William's aim is to give people the best readings ever, and there have been a lot of satisfied customers.
I hope your experience won't put you off. I think what you say is true, always trust your own psychics. The future is fluid and you do seem to have taken matters into your own hands and prompted the action, but I do agree that there are some people who are just interested in taking your money and not bothering about giving you a good service.
27-03-2012, 11:42 PM
I took your advise and had two readings with Psychic Psychic, the first one I do not feel that she connected with me, so a few days later I called again and spoke to a different psychic, I am sorry to say once again I was disappointed. I am certainly going back to Psychic Sofa where Angie and Andrea are my favourites.
05-04-2012, 09:08 PM
Hi - completely new at this! A few questions :

1.Which site has the best reader where things have come true? Physic Sofa or Psychic Psychic?
2.How do you know you have found a good reader?
06-04-2012, 09:42 AM
1) Cloud cuckoo land
2) Your bank balance diminishes
14-04-2012, 04:18 PM
(05-04-2012 09:08 PM)Sweetness Wrote:  Hi - completely new at this! A few questions :

1.Which site has the best reader where things have come true? Physic Sofa or Psychic Psychic?
2.How do you know you have found a good reader?

From experiance I have found Psychic Sofas readers to be the best ones.
31-08-2012, 08:12 PM
(02-02-2012 12:27 PM)psychicpsychicjo Wrote:  Hi Hopefull. I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience. I think there's a lot of charlatans out there, which is why William O'Connor has started a new phone line with only the best psychics and mediums. It's called psychic psychic, they have some amazing psychics and mediums, the best ones recruited by William personally are generally on the evenings. Steven and Ann are well worth giving a call. Amanda's ace too. William's aim is to give people the best readings ever, and there have been a lot of satisfied customers.

I know this was posted months ago, but I have to agree with you with your comment about Steven. I have only had ONE reading with him, and he was spot on with names, even another name of a person around me at the time. He used a crystal ball to start with then went on to the tarot. x
31-08-2012, 09:35 PM
Well I just tried Stephen and found 10 minutes of general could relate to anybody. Wrote some notes but nothing at all about my future got bored and ended it so right now i don't agree with above but if some of these predictions (if you can call them that) happen then i will let you know. Is it just another company getting us to part with our money
01-09-2012, 01:38 PM
(31-08-2012 09:35 PM)Blondie Wrote:  Well I just tried Stephen and found 10 minutes of general could relate to anybody. Wrote some notes but nothing at all about my future got bored and ended it so right now i don't agree with above but if some of these predictions (if you can call them that) happen then i will let you know. Is it just another company getting us to part with our money
the readers on there are the same as the one on the circle and psychic tv?? so how can they be the best ? think its just another promotion for another company, best stick to who you know im my opinion..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Simone psychic sofa Rachel212 49 1,981 Yesterday 06:09 PM
Last Post: ps_user_
  PSYCHIC SOFA LAUREN/TRACEY missintuitive25 244 28,272 16-11-2017 09:22 PM
Last Post: missintuitive
  Amethyst from Psychic Sofa clara 87 17,582 14-11-2017 01:50 PM
Last Post: ps_user_
  Sabrina knight /psychic sofa Rachel212 17 1,008 12-11-2017 12:20 PM
Last Post: Soapfan46