Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychic Psychic?
02-02-2012, 12:19 PM
Psychic Psychic?
Am interested to know if anyone's came across this? It's a pretty new service I think, but William O'Connor's involved in it. I had a great reading from Geraldine, she blew my mind with her validations.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2012, 01:16 PM
RE: Psychic Psychic?
It's the same overflow readers again going round the sites,they're on there now and on PT at the same time!!!! Same faces with the odd new one there ! Nothing new there really just another site using the same psychics as others,one difference 50pence a minute cheapper than PT.
02-02-2012, 01:21 PM
Nope, there is around 10 dedicated readers on that! yes there's some overflow but William's own readers do log in, but generally in the evenings I've found. I'm on and off the website and others like it all the time and I've never came across the likes of Geraldine, Steven, Amanda, Ann etc on any other sites. I think what they're doing is having an overflow during the day and then their dedicated readers at evening. Keep an eye on it, I'd be curious to know if these guys are on any other sites.
02-02-2012, 09:04 PM
(02-02-2012 12:19 PM)joanne1980 Wrote:  Am interested to know if anyone's came across this? It's a pretty new service I think, but William O'Connor's involved in it. I had a great reading from Geraldine, she blew my mind with her validations.
Alot of them get validatios right but predictios don't happen so I am glad you had a good reading but could you let us know if predictions actually come true please
07-02-2012, 02:40 PM
Joanne1980, you are correct. I work for Psychic Psychic and can confirm that a selection of psychics are trained and mentored by William. We have had excellent feedback on their readings and would love to welcome you all to the website.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psychic Reading | Caribbean Psychic noelyoung 0 971 01-12-2014 05:37 AM
Last Post: noelyoung