Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trusted Psychics-Muria Rose
19-06-2018, 12:51 PM
Trusted Psychics-Muria Rose
Hello
I'm new to the forum, I've just signed up and have been browsing through some of the threads on here.
Earlier this year I had a reading by Muria Rose on Trusted Psychics. At the time it didn't make much sense, but since time has passed, almost all of her predictions have come true!
Problem is she's no longer on the site. Does anyone have contact details for her? I'd love to get an updated reading!
Thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-06-2018, 05:11 PM
RE: Trusted Psychics-Muria Rose
(19-06-2018 12:51 PM)Spaarrkle Wrote:  Hello
I'm new to the forum, I've just signed up and have been browsing through some of the threads on here.
Earlier this year I had a reading by Muria Rose on Trusted Psychics. At the time it didn't make much sense, but since time has passed, almost all of her predictions have come true!
Problem is she's no longer on the site. Does anyone have contact details for her? I'd love to get an updated reading!
Thank you

Hi sparkle i have had readings with many from that site if she isnt on there try charlie red hair girl, she is lovely. I remember muria rose had i think it was 2 readings with her a month apart she picked up my situation pretty accurately, she seemed genuine enough and nice to talk to but only had about 3 predictions out of the 5 she predicted although her timing was wrong on the main one by 6 weeks or so. Oh well Wouldnt be surprised if she saw sense and moved on. Also there is fae, psychic katie and vintage rose that are good too, i am pretty sure they are still on there. Their predictions again some that happen and some dont, but are genuine as far as i can tell and again lovely to talk to. Good luck
19-06-2018, 10:18 PM
(19-06-2018 05:11 PM)Sam84 Wrote:  
(19-06-2018 12:51 PM)Spaarrkle Wrote:  Hello
Thank you

Hi sparkle i have had readings with many from that site if she isnt on there try charlie red hair girl, she is lovely. I remember muria rose had i think it was 2 readings with her a month apart she picked up my situation pretty accurately, she seemed genuine enough and nice to talk to but only had about 3 predictions out of the 5 she predicted although her timing was wrong on the main one by 6 weeks or so. Oh well Wouldnt be surprised if she saw sense and moved on. Also there is fae, psychic katie and vintage rose that are good too, i am pretty sure they are still on there. Their predictions again some that happen and some dont, but are genuine as far as i can tell and again lovely to talk to. Good luck

Thanks for the reply, I have tried Charlie she's a lovey reader and very accurate. Will try the others you mentioned too x
21-06-2018, 03:14 PM
If anyone has a number or email address for her, please pm me, thank you x
21-06-2018, 11:10 PM
(21-06-2018 04:18 PM)Majestic76 Wrote:  Omg this woman is a fake Aarosa her self told me not to talk to her ever again because I would not talk or pay for Alex zadeh privately anymore when I said to her that Mauria rose new so much about me that no one could know. Arosa said to me that she personally disclosed all of my information to mauria rose to her about all the frequent regular callers of trusted psychos so that when they call up she can just remember what to say when I call up! She said she she did this to help her get a job because she was jobless so that when Jo the owner of trusted psychics tested her on the phones that they would keep her on for how good she was. They all did this .. past on information about us to each other between her Arosa Alex and Sabrina to name a few. They are fakes and phoneys and they are all starting their own businesses charching 60 pounds per 30 min. Alex and Arosa wrote their own reviews and they created they made us connect with them through fb before taking my personal details to charge me for bullshit readings . Mauroa rose and I had words after this I said how dare you pretend that you’re a psychic and lied about her guide which was Mustafa at the time but no more because Arosa took her guide back. They are all evil and no doubt Maria rose like Arosa and Alex GOT FUCKING FIRED FROM THE SIGHT FOR STEALING ANF LYING AND BREACHING PRIVACY LAWS! So angry at them all I could scream!

Muria Rose is still doing readings well she was in March...
22-06-2018, 10:56 AM
(21-06-2018 04:18 PM)Majestic76 Wrote:  Omg this woman is a fake Aarosa her self told me not to talk to her ever again because I would not talk or pay for Alex zadeh privately anymore when I said to her that Mauria rose new so much about me that no one could know. Arosa said to me that she personally disclosed all of my information to mauria rose to her about all the frequent regular callers of trusted psychos so that when they call up she can just remember what to say when I call up! She said she she did this to help her get a job because she was jobless so that when Jo the owner of trusted psychics tested her on the phones that they would keep her on for how good she was. They all did this .. past on information about us to each other between her Arosa Alex and Sabrina to name a few. They are fakes and phoneys and they are all starting their own businesses charching 60 pounds per 30 min. Alex and Arosa wrote their own reviews and they created they made us connect with them through fb before taking my personal details to charge me for bullshit readings . Mauroa rose and I had words after this I said how dare you pretend that you’re a psychic and lied about her guide which was Mustafa at the time but no more because Arosa took her guide back. They are all evil and no doubt Maria rose like Arosa and Alex GOT FUCKING FIRED FROM THE SIGHT FOR STEALING ANF LYING AND BREACHING PRIVACY LAWS! So angry at them all I could scream!

Hi Majestic76 First off i would personally never trust a word that comes out of Arosas mouth, she was a money grabbing greedy and rude person. I personally have had a very bad experience with her. Dont know whats true and whats not anymore. When i had readings with muria she was nice enough to talk to, and a few predictions came through unlike arosa who was more interested in talking about herself and boasting about her powers and abilities. i remember saying to muria she was hard to get hold of during my 2nd reading i think and asked her if she did private readings and she said no i would just have to try and get her on the line and told me what days were best. So doubt that part is true. Unlike Arosa who pushed me and my friend to book private readings and charged extortionate amounts. I doubt very much a person can personally remember details about different people thats just plain impossible. And if what you have just said is true then arosa herself has come clean about what a big fraud she is, passing on info etc lol. Its sad really, so many people are destitute and need guidance and its not fair to be duped, that company should have strict guidlines to vet readers.
Sparkle says she has had almost everything predicted by muria rose happen so for some she must have been good more than others so i doubt what arosa said was true. I have yet to read a review from anyone saying their predictions have come through from arosa so if there is one confirmed fake its arosa who mind you believes she is the best! LLOLL. I wouldnt be surpised if she claims to have coached every good reader on there to take the credit. I can imagine arosa putting others down she told me never to trust anyone on that site other than her and alex so that speaks for itself.
I personally think there are some genuine readers on there and its best to try them to see which one is for you. Not every good reader will connect with you so the ones that do, Stick to them.
23-06-2018, 10:41 AM
(22-06-2018 10:56 AM)Sam84 Wrote:  

Hi Majestic76 First off i would personally never trust a word that comes out of Arosas mouth, she was a money grabbing greedy and rude person. I personally have had a very bad experience with her. Dont know whats true and whats not anymore. When i had readings with muria she was nice enough to talk to, and a few predictions came through unlike arosa who was more interested in talking about herself and boasting about her powers and abilities. i remember saying to muria she was hard to get hold of during my 2nd reading i think and asked her if she did private readings and she said no i would just have to try and get her on the line and told me what days were best. So doubt that part is true. Unlike Arosa who pushed me and my friend to book private readings and charged extortionate amounts. I doubt very much a person can personally remember details about different people thats just plain impossible. And if what you have just said is true then arosa herself has come clean about what a big fraud she is, passing on info etc lol. Its sad really, so many people are destitute and need guidance and its not fair to be duped, that company should have strict guidlines to vet readers.
Sparkle says she has had almost everything predicted by muria rose happen so for some she must have been good more than others so i doubt what arosa said was true. I have yet to read a review from anyone saying their predictions have come through from arosa so if there is one confirmed fake its arosa who mind you believes she is the best! LLOLL. I wouldnt be surpised if she claims to have coached every good reader on there to take the credit. I can imagine arosa putting others down she told me never to trust anyone on that site other than her and alex so that speaks for itself.
I personally think there are some genuine readers on there and its best to try them to see which one is for you. Not every good reader will connect with you so the ones that do, Stick to them.

I've never had a reading from Arosa or Alex, so unsure how they would pass my information to Muria lol.
From my experience, Muria is a genuine reader. She goes straight into the reading, no waffling, no long pauses. And yes almost all her predictions have come true.
I agree with Sam, there are some genuine readers on there.
23-06-2018, 10:57 AM
Has anyone had a reading from Vintage Rose? Now she seems to be one of the good ones also Nora and Nona .. from my personal experience
23-06-2018, 07:35 PM
(23-06-2018 10:57 AM)Shell03 Wrote:  Has anyone had a reading from Vintage Rose? Now she seems to be one of the good ones also Nora and Nona .. from my personal experience

I have had a reading from Vintage Rose and a prediction happened.

It would be great if Muria Rose, Alex and Arosa explained to their clients what really happened. Its been almost a year since they left the site so they must all be in different head space.

Forget about TP and be honest about to those callers who trusted you enough to have readings. They deserve to know the truth....
24-06-2018, 12:28 AM
(23-06-2018 07:35 PM)Pixie Wrote:  
(23-06-2018 10:57 AM)Shell03 Wrote:  Has anyone had a reading from Vintage Rose? Now she seems to be one of the good ones also Nora and Nona .. from my personal experience

I have had a reading from Vintage Rose and a prediction happened.

It would be great if Muria Rose, Alex and Arosa explained to their clients what really happened. Its been almost a year since they left the site so they must all be in different head space.

Forget about TP and be honest about to those callers who trusted you enough to have readings. They deserve to know the truth....

Muria Rose is still there, she was 2 months ago

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Demi - trusted psychics Redroses123 24 1,499 14-11-2018 05:59 AM
Last Post: Shell03
  Trusted Psychic Shell03 0 152 29-10-2018 12:52 AM
  trusted Psychics Reviews Shell03 44 2,124 11-10-2018 03:09 AM
  Trusted Psychics - Cosminka Shell03 4 292 30-09-2018 12:26 PM