Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trusted Psychics-Muria Rose
24-06-2018, 02:35 PM
RE: Trusted Psychics-Muria Rose
(21-06-2018 11:10 PM)Shell03 Wrote:  
(21-06-2018 04:18 PM)Majestic76 Wrote:  Omg this woman is a fake Aarosa her self told me not to talk to her ever again because I would not talk or pay for Alex zadeh privately anymore when I said to her that Mauria rose new so much about me that no one could know. Arosa said to me that she personally disclosed all of my information to mauria rose to her about all the frequent regular callers of trusted psychos so that when they call up she can just remember what to say when I call up! She said she she did this to help her get a job because she was jobless so that when Jo the owner of trusted psychics tested her on the phones that they would keep her on for how good she was. They all did this .. past on information about us to each other between her Arosa Alex and Sabrina to name a few. They are fakes and phoneys and they are all starting their own businesses charching 60 pounds per 30 min. Alex and Arosa wrote their own reviews and they created they made us connect with them through fb before taking my personal details to charge me for bullshit readings . Mauroa rose and I had words after this I said how dare you pretend that you’re a psychic and lied about her guide which was Mustafa at the time but no more because Arosa took her guide back. They are all evil and no doubt Maria rose like Arosa and Alex GOT FUCKING FIRED FROM THE SIGHT FOR STEALING ANF LYING AND BREACHING PRIVACY LAWS! So angry at them all I could scream!

Muria Rose is still doing readings well she was in March...

OMG that is shocking!! I have never had a reading from any of these two but thank you for warning people about these fraudsters!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-06-2018, 11:33 AM
(24-06-2018 02:35 PM)airyfairy Wrote:  
(21-06-2018 04:18 PM)Majestic76 Wrote:  Omg this woman is a fake Aarosa her self told me not to talk to her ever again because I would not talk or pay for Alex zadeh privately anymore when I said to her that Mauria rose new so much about me that no one could know. Arosa said to me that she personally disclosed all of my information to mauria rose to her about all the frequent regular callers of trusted psychos so that when they call up she can just remember what to say when I call up! She said she she did this to help her get a job because she was jobless so that when Jo the owner of trusted psychics tested her on the phones that they would keep her on for how good she was. They all did this .. past on information about us to each other between her Arosa Alex and Sabrina to name a few. They are fakes and phoneys and they are all starting their own businesses charching 60 pounds per 30 min. Alex and Arosa wrote their own reviews and they created they made us connect with them through fb before taking my personal details to charge me for bullshit readings . Mauroa rose and I had words after this I said how dare you pretend that you’re a psychic and lied about her guide which was Mustafa at the time but no more because Arosa took her guide back. They are all evil and no doubt Maria rose like Arosa and Alex GOT FUCKING FIRED FROM THE SIGHT FOR STEALING ANF LYING AND BREACHING PRIVACY LAWS! So angry at them all I could scream!

OMG that is shocking!! I have never had a reading from any of these two but thank you for warning people about these fraudsters!!

I’m confused do readers get tested or not?? Clearly people come here and lie as well because an ex reader on another thread said they were never tested ... this person seems to be full of it
25-06-2018, 12:04 PM
(25-06-2018 11:33 AM)Shell03 Wrote:  

I’m confused do readers get tested or not?? Clearly people come here and lie as well because an ex reader on another thread said they were never tested ... this person seems to be full of it

I don't think they do shall we apply for a job lol if they do it cannot be much of a test
I'm sure a few readers on here will let us kindly know shortly.....
25-06-2018, 12:39 PM
(25-06-2018 12:04 PM)jaks Wrote:  
(25-06-2018 11:33 AM)Shell03 Wrote:  

I don't think they do shall we apply for a job lol if they do it cannot be much of a test
I'm sure a few readers on here will let us kindly know shortly.....

Haha sure ... I see Majestic76 is angry and I agree something about that situation seems off and I don’t know what to believe but I know I have had genuine readings on that line they are very hard to find cause there are shockers but there are real readers on there ... Sadie is another on I think is quite amazing
25-06-2018, 02:32 PM
(23-06-2018 10:57 AM)Shell03 Wrote:  Has anyone had a reading from Vintage Rose? Now she seems to be one of the good ones also Nora and Nona .. from my personal experience

Hi Shell 03. Yes i have had a few readings with Vintage Rose and she is lovely to talk with. What she says makes sense and she is able to pick up the current situation. I like her because she doesnt ask leading questions only asks you to confirm whats coming through or to be able to relate to it. She knew so much about me. She has predicted a few things for me but still waiting for them to unfold. I give up on waiting for timings to bring about the predictions (sigh). For me a good reader is someone who doesnt ask leading questions and is able to pick up my situation without promting. Sometimes you have to wait longer then anticipated for destiny to unfold. I havent tried the other 2. Which one would you say was the better one out of them?
25-06-2018, 11:33 PM
(25-06-2018 02:32 PM)Sam84 Wrote:  
(23-06-2018 10:57 AM)Shell03 Wrote:  Has anyone had a reading from Vintage Rose? Now she seems to be one of the good ones also Nora and Nona .. from my personal experience

Hi Shell 03. Yes i have had a few readings with Vintage Rose and she is lovely to talk with. What she says makes sense and she is able to pick up the current situation. I like her because she doesnt ask leading questions only asks you to confirm whats coming through or to be able to relate to it. She knew so much about me. She has predicted a few things for me but still waiting for them to unfold. I give up on waiting for timings to bring about the predictions (sigh). For me a good reader is someone who doesnt ask leading questions and is able to pick up my situation without promting. Sometimes you have to wait longer then anticipated for destiny to unfold. I havent tried the other 2. Which one would you say was the better one out of them?

I found Nora asked me nothing and just hit the nail on the head for me personally and she doesn’t seem to be flat out when she’s on ..
27-06-2018, 01:45 PM
(21-06-2018 03:14 PM)Spaarrkle Wrote:  If anyone has a number or email address for her, please pm me, thank you x

Hi sparkle
I was just browsing through TP hoping to get charlie or psychic katie and i saw muria rose online. Looks like she is back on there reading again. Doesnt look like she was kicked out after all unless she has been reinstated. Good luck.
27-06-2018, 06:26 PM
(27-06-2018 01:45 PM)Sam84 Wrote:  
(21-06-2018 03:14 PM)Spaarrkle Wrote:  If anyone has a number or email address for her, please pm me, thank you x

Hi sparkle
I was just browsing through TP hoping to get charlie or psychic katie and i saw muria rose online. Looks like she is back on there reading again. Doesnt look like she was kicked out after all unless she has been reinstated. Good luck.

Yayee! Thanks for letting me know Smile
27-06-2018, 06:33 PM
(27-06-2018 06:26 PM)Spaarrkle Wrote:  
(27-06-2018 01:45 PM)Sam84 Wrote:  

Hi sparkle

Yayee! Thanks for letting me know Smile

Your welcome. I was tempted to call her just to ask about what i have heard on this thread lol i know im nosey hehe but she was on a call for over an hour and i gave up watching after that. All the best!
27-06-2018, 06:35 PM
(25-06-2018 11:33 PM)Shell03 Wrote:  
(25-06-2018 02:32 PM)Sam84 Wrote:  

I found Nora asked me nothing and just hit the nail on the head for me personally and she doesn’t seem to be flat out when she’s on ..

Thanks shell. I will try her. I have rang up so many readers whats the harm in trying a few more hehe!! But i do like vintage rose, charlie and psychic katie the best and even Fae is good!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Demi - trusted psychics Redroses123 24 1,500 14-11-2018 05:59 AM
Last Post: Shell03
  Trusted Psychic Shell03 0 152 29-10-2018 12:52 AM
  trusted Psychics Reviews Shell03 44 2,124 11-10-2018 03:09 AM
  Trusted Psychics - Cosminka Shell03 4 292 30-09-2018 12:26 PM