Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The testimonial thread that PTV won't post
03-02-2012, 09:12 PM
The testimonial thread that PTV won't post
Well PTV won't let us post negative ones for readers so I will start here

Freda Joy- Tells everyone exactly what they want to hear. There is not an ex in the land that will not come back. I get a number here between 1 and a million, i suggest contact within that number of years. Her favourite saying? This feels good. Always keeps you on and is a PTV cash cow.

Manalix- The performing seal of PTV. Protected due to the large numbers of desperate people who love listening to what they want to hear. Even claims Jane Eyre comes through on his readings. The energies are always great and you are always meant to be together. Never gets a prediction right because he is in the business of massaging bruised egos. No genuine psychic talent I am afraid.

Lyn Lait- The only 100 stone Psychic on PTV. So large because she has to be fed non stop during readings. Her time lines are not of this or any other universe.

I could go on, but I will give someone else a chance
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2012, 10:12 PM
RE: The testimonial thread that PTV won't post
While it is good to have a balanced review and a place to post the not so positive aspects of readings, also take into account the likes of Psychic Today will have lawyers as part of their behind the scenes team.

So while posting the truth is grand, just make sure it's done in a way that means you don't get a slap too.
03-02-2012, 10:19 PM
(03-02-2012 10:12 PM)Eridanus Wrote:  While it is good to have a balanced review and a place to post the not so positive aspects of readings, also take into account the likes of Psychic Today will have lawyers as part of their behind the scenes team.

So while posting the truth is grand, just make sure it's done in a way that means you don't get a slap too.

I think it is better to have a bit of balance. PTV do not have this on their testimonial page. I think it might help those who see 35 pages of praise and automatically assume that the psychic is top dollar. I worry more about people being duped than being sued. Anyway PTV should have known i was going to post this.
03-02-2012, 10:21 PM
(03-02-2012 10:19 PM)yourexiscomingbackhonest Wrote:  
(03-02-2012 10:12 PM)Eridanus Wrote:  While it is good to have a balanced review and a place to post the not so positive aspects of readings, also take into account the likes of Psychic Today will have lawyers as part of their behind the scenes team.

I think it is better to have a bit of balance. PTV do not have this on their testimonial page. I think it might help those who see 35 pages of praise and automatically assume that the psychic is top dollar. I worry more about people being duped than being sued. Anyway PTV should have known i was going to post this.

I admire Mrs E as she will buy into these extended time lines. Extended time lines simply mean extended readings at premium rate.
03-02-2012, 10:32 PM
To be honest I finally got my clarity and it wasn't from any psychic. When i went overseas to see my daughter I saw my ex. I saw a woman who slept with her boss behind my back, I saw a woman who introduced him to my daughter 2 days after meeting him, a woman who took him back to the house that i paid for. Yes I looked at her after 13 months apart and thought 'you fool you have squandered loads on psychics in the hope you could get this toxic relationship back'. I needed clarity and now I have it.
03-02-2012, 10:36 PM
John Healey- I talk slowly and pointedly as I am trying to make a good\connection. Forget the fact that I do only 10 words a minute. Just make sure you book a hundred minutes. Try an email reading and you can have a cut and paste on astrology history and I will give you a few websites you can try.

Hazel Lee- It doesn't matter who the ex is you will be having coffee next month. Even if you are allergic to caffeine.

Christian Martin- nYou are soul mates. I am your soul mates, there is only one type of mate and that my friend is the soul type
03-02-2012, 10:47 PM
(03-02-2012 10:36 PM)yourexiscomingbackhonest Wrote:  John Healey- I talk slowly and pointedly as I am trying to make a good\connection. Forget the fact that I do only 10 words a minute. Just make sure you book a hundred minutes. Try an email reading and you can have a cut and paste on astrology history and I will give you a few websites you can try.

Hazel Lee- It doesn't matter who the ex is you will be having coffee next month. Even if you are allergic to caffeine.

Christian Martin- nYou are soul mates. I am your soul mates, there is only one type of mate and that my friend is the soul type

Hi I think your old login was 'imacolincookfan' so what's your opinion of him now? Sorry I know this supposed to be a negative thread but I would love to know. Also one of my favourites is Raymond, any update?

Please also carry on with the negatives on here as they're interesting and funny lol! Many thanks Smile
03-02-2012, 10:53 PM
Colin is great because he bases his readings on realism and says stop calling (which I am now doing)
My sister loves Ray

Faith- I am just making a connection with your phone by jumping up and down. Is your ex coming back, too right darling i can see the ring. All that through a nokia, pretty amazing.
Crystal CT- Yes i am getting an amazing connection here, is your ex called Fred? No? does it begin with F? No? Has it got a vowel in the name? Well yes! see what a connection. What a validation honey!
03-02-2012, 11:01 PM
Tamara Trousseau- I predict I will wear more lipstick and push my chest out more when I am working with aldo

Ricci- I have been so busy on option 2 tonight all that waving to the camera has really tired me out
03-02-2012, 11:04 PM
(03-02-2012 11:03 PM)ajn576 Wrote:  
(03-02-2012 11:01 PM)yourexiscomingbackhonest Wrote:  Tamara Trousseau- I predict I will wear more lipstick and push my chest out more when I am working with aldo

Ricci- I have been so busy on option 2 tonight all that waving to the camera has really tired me out

I'm sat here in pieces - more, more lol x

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Why was the thread about last night's show deleted? kiltgirl 8 1,187 13-02-2012 11:50 AM
Last Post: mikesmithfan
  The 'Positive' Thread!! Eridanus 18 3,924 02-08-2011 08:57 AM
Last Post: flamered