Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
psychic sofa
26-06-2018, 01:43 PM
psychic sofa
Any line that tests readers check professional delivery of info.
I had few on sofa its not whos best check readers gift.
If they pick correct info up without lotsa questions details eg name of your lover. Or description like job mannerism then you simply know theyre gifted. That's very different to basic tarot eg this card is a new start. Like start in what job home pals lover???? they are what I call bog standard readers from basic tarot course. Tarot with clairvoyance then psychic medium is another thing altogether.
I had Angel 4403 on psychic sofa she tunes in slowly, info was spot on that I didn't live with my lover. She got his last name & job shows me why things happened the way they did. She is a seer clairvoyant past lives karmic partners twin flames ect. She only gives truth be wary of giving too many questions she will not do false answers. Only explains that none can answer everything some stuff we cannot know about. I thanked her for honesty as few years ago used another line cost me fair bit and many judged me. This lass does not judge or use any opinions no advice not typical run of the mill I would say also Anna red hair on sofas fab different way of delivering but not asking feeding back. Truthful to me as well as easy to chat to like angel was.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2018, 03:28 PM
RE: psychic sofa
(26-06-2018 01:43 PM)Dorothy Wrote:  Any line that tests readers check professional delivery of info.
If they pick correct info up without lotsa questions details eg name of your lover. Or description like job mannerism then you simply know theyre gifted. That's very different to basic tarot eg this card is a new start. Like start in what job home pals lover???? they are what I call bog standard readers from basic tarot course. Tarot with clairvoyance then psychic medium is another thing altogether.
I had Angel 4403 on psychic sofa she tunes in slowly, info was spot on that I didn't live with my lover. She got his last name & job shows me why things happened the way they did. She is a seer clairvoyant past lives karmic partners twin flames ect. She only gives truth be wary of giving too many questions she will not do false answers. Only explains that none can answer everything some stuff we cannot know about. I thanked her for honesty as few years ago used another line cost me fair bit and many judged me. This lass does not judge or use any opinions no advice not typical run of the mill I would say also Anna red hair on sofas fab different way of delivering but not asking feeding back. Truthful to me as well as easy to chat to like angel was.

You are right. Angel does tune in slowly. So many silences I wondered if the phone went dead. Wasted my minutes.
26-06-2018, 09:07 PM
You mean Angel, the mature fair-haired lady?

She was nothing special. She didn't pick up on my situation, I felt that there was a lot of guidance - telling me to keep positive. A kind lady but didn't blow me away.
27-06-2018, 03:13 PM
(26-06-2018 03:28 PM)The Watchdog Wrote:  
(26-06-2018 01:43 PM)Dorothy Wrote:  Any line that tests readers check professional delivery of info.

You are right. Angel does tune in slowly. So many silences I wondered if the phone went dead. Wasted my minutes.

That's not same reader shes only slow in first 3 mins till info comes then excellent names ect were given no questions. Ive had good readers way back on sofa, the way this forum goes I feel is sad for any psychic reader. Do you all know slating em down it takes food from their table. I joined here as interested in paranormal not psychic line addiction. If anyone can comment on a full list of 30 or more readers I say get help. How can the bill be paid £17 or £30 per call
totally crazy I hadn't had reading on phone only 2 last year cos bereaved. Least the ones Anna Angel on sofa picked up gave guidance they cannot run our lives make choices or provide instant highs rofl
27-06-2018, 07:02 PM (This post was last modified: 27-06-2018 07:27 PM by Rodrigo.)
Anna, the gorgeous redhead on PS is one of the few female readers who I have found has a genuine gift. She doesn't use cards just relies on her clairvoyant abilities. I remember her on ATA a few years ago when she read on there. I haven't tried Angel so can't comment.
This forum is meant for the customers - not the readers as I can see Dorothy you feel annoyed. There are more forums out there on the net that focus more on the spiritual and paranormal if that's what you want. This forum is not spiritual - more recommendations and feedback on readers. If you leave feedback on a reader you either get a mixture of positive or negative - that's the way it goes. I can see it worries you about the readers' negative feedback having an effect on their revenue. I have found if readers are any good they will get a steady input of calls regardless of what's posted on here. PS readers are fortunate that no negative feedback is ever put on their profiles. If you go to Kooma's site the company put bad feedback on their own readers. So everyone on here is entitled to their say good or badSmile.

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back. [Image: animated-fish-jumping-out-of-water.gif]
27-06-2018, 07:21 PM
(27-06-2018 07:02 PM)Rodrigo Wrote:  Anna, the gorgeous redhead on PS is one of the few female readers who I have found has a genuine gift. She doesn't use cards just relies on her clairvoyant abilities. I remember her on ATA a few years ago when she read on there. I haven't tried Angel so can't comment.
This forum is meant for the customers - not the readers as I can see you feel annoyed. There are more forums out there on the net that focus more on the spiritual and paranormal if that's what you want. This forum is not spiritual - more recommendations and feedback on readers. If you leave feedback on a reader you either get a mixture of positive or negative - that's the way it goes. I can see it worries you about the readers' negative feedback having an effect on their revenue. I have found if readers are any good they will get a steady input of calls regardless of what's posted on here. PS readers are fortunate that no negative feedback is ever put on their profiles. If you go to Kooma's site the company put bad feedback on their own readers. So everyone on here is entitled to their say good or badSmile.

There are some readers (I think you'll agree) on PS (I don't know how they're so busy Big Grin)
27-06-2018, 08:18 PM
(27-06-2018 07:02 PM)Rodrigo Wrote:  Anna, the gorgeous redhead on PS is one of the few female readers who I have found has a genuine gift. She doesn't use cards just relies on her clairvoyant abilities. I remember her on ATA a few years ago when she read on there. I haven't tried Angel so can't comment.
This forum is meant for the customers - not the readers as I can see Dorothy you feel annoyed. There are more forums out there on the net that focus more on the spiritual and paranormal if that's what you want. This forum is not spiritual - more recommendations and feedback on readers. If you leave feedback on a reader you either get a mixture of positive or negative - that's the way it goes. I can see it worries you about the readers' negative feedback having an effect on their revenue. I have found if readers are any good they will get a steady input of calls regardless of what's posted on here. PS readers are fortunate that no negative feedback is ever put on their profiles. If you go to Kooma's site the company put bad feedback on their own readers. So everyone on here is entitled to their say good or badSmile.

I 100% agree. People here have hundreds of readings slating readers calling them all sorts of names yet obsessed with them calling every time a new reader joins a line. Get it together and stop blamming readers becsue the guy your waiting to call you back for 10 years won’t call you.

Your the idiot wasting the money.
Your the idiot choosing to wait.
Your the idiot choosing over and over to call psychics.
If you going to blame somebody for fucking up your life blame yourself cuz the results of your life is from the actions your taking. If you want to wait like a idiot on a guy for years and years that’s no one else fault but yours.

Readers just log on take their call say whatever they see even if what they predict what they believe the outcome will be. They don’t know if what they see is right or wrong they just say what they see and tell you whatever they get that’s what they get paid for. And you choose to pay them to say what they see

Specifically this Virgo lady needs to get a life. Caio Caio
27-06-2018, 08:21 PM (This post was last modified: 27-06-2018 08:55 PM by Virgo1.)
(27-06-2018 08:18 PM)anonreader Wrote:  

I 100% agree. People here have hundreds of readings slating readers calling them all sorts of names yet obsessed with them calling every time a new reader joins a line. Get it together and stop blamming readers becsue the guy your waiting to call you back for 10 years won’t call you.

Your the idiot wasting the money.
Your the idiot choosing to wait.
Your the idiot choosing over and over to call psychics.
If you going to blame somebody for fucking up your life blame yourself cuz the results of your life is from the actions your taking. If you want to wait like a idiot on a guy for years and years that’s no one else fault but yours.

Readers just log on take their call say whatever they see even if what they predict what they believe the outcome will be. They don’t know if what they see is right or wrong they just say what they see and tell you whatever they get that’s what they get paid for. And you choose to pay them to say what they see

Specifically this Virgo lady needs to get a life. Caio Caio

I haven't done anything wrong? Some of you people on here are hilarious. You're probably another single mum on the sofa who can't give readings for toffee.. THAT'S who needs to get a life. Like Rodrigo said of the forum, this is for customers. Not readers.

And Dorothy in response to your post, it might stop them from having food on their tables, but yes it's also unfair we pay out of our own pockets to have a reading and half of the readers on there can't read and use cards and their card books to guide them. Yes we take responsibility by having readings, but we don't call for a chat or a fake psychic or we wouldn't be using them. We call to have a half decent reading and some readers on there are appalling. I've called for clairvoyance and I get the basic "I feel a grandmother/grandfather in spirit" line many times. If people on there generally aren't psychic, why are they going on phone lines taking money from readers pockets which is also money that could be going to food when we want a cheap and easy clairvoyance reading and we get generic nonsense.
27-06-2018, 08:23 PM
Oh and by the way, readers like the one above who moan about people going to readers for relationship readings would hardly be earning any money if it weren't for relationship calls. So be careful readers when you come on here and complain about people who call for relationship readings as you rely on "desperate" customers for your earnings.
27-06-2018, 09:06 PM
(27-06-2018 07:21 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
This forum is meant for the customers - not the readers as I can see you feel annoyed. There are more forums out there on the net that focus more on the spiritual and paranormal if that's what you want. This forum is not spiritual - more recommendations and feedback on readers. If you leave feedback on a reader you either get a mixture of positive or negative - that's the way it goes. I can see it worries you about the readers' negative feedback having an effect on their revenue. I have found if readers are any good they will get a steady input of calls regardless of what's posted on here. PS readers are fortunate that no negative feedback is ever put on their profiles. If you go to Kooma's site the company put bad feedback on their own readers. So everyone on here is entitled to their say good or badSmile.

There are some readers (I think you'll agree) on PS (I don't know how they're so busy Big Grin)

Totally agree. I can't understand why so many crap readers are always on calls. One of the great Psychic Sofa mysteries. Confused

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back. [Image: animated-fish-jumping-out-of-water.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psychic sofa lauren Kayley 40 6,307 15-11-2018 06:22 PM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Grace Marie, Psychic Sofa. Noble Hunertus 231 28,689 14-11-2018 01:22 PM
Last Post: Susie Lowe202
Smile Lyn 4397 psychic sofa Rachel212 12 1,581 29-10-2018 05:12 PM
Last Post: NoviceVoice
  psychic sofa ian 4413 moomins 6 584 23-10-2018 10:14 PM
Last Post: Summer777
Smile The Best of Psychic Sofa.. Any Nominees?? Dream Catcher 846 187,907 23-10-2018 02:38 PM
  Psychic Sofa - Please read hopefull 43 43,421 17-10-2018 06:46 AM
Last Post: Gwendolyn73
  Truthseer psychic Sofa Lou-Lou 31 11,975 15-10-2018 05:37 PM
Last Post: pasha
  Maryanne psychic sofa PurpleShimmer3 15 2,823 14-10-2018 09:32 AM
Last Post: Rayelle-T
  JJ from psychic sofa Sueq49 101 11,692 11-10-2018 04:16 PM
Last Post: Mitzi
  Anna psychic sofa Rachel212 47 4,463 03-09-2018 03:07 PM