Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
psychic sofa
27-06-2018, 09:14 PM
RE: psychic sofa
I agree with Virgo. It's people on this forum who are putting food on the reader's table.

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back. [Image: animated-fish-jumping-out-of-water.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-06-2018, 09:28 PM
(27-06-2018 08:21 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(27-06-2018 08:18 PM)anonreader Wrote:  
(27-06-2018 07:02 PM)Rodrigo Wrote:  Anna, the gorgeous redhead on PS is one of the few female readers who I have found has a genuine gift. She doesn't use cards just relies on her clairvoyant abilities. I remember her on ATA a few years ago when she read on there. I haven't tried Angel so can't comment.
This forum is meant for the customers - not the readers as I can see Dorothy you feel annoyed. There are more forums out there on the net that focus more on the spiritual and paranormal if that's what you want. This forum is not spiritual - more recommendations and feedback on readers. If you leave feedback on a reader you either get a mixture of positive or negative - that's the way it goes. I can see it worries you about the readers' negative feedback having an effect on their revenue. I have found if readers are any good they will get a steady input of calls regardless of what's posted on here. PS readers are fortunate that no negative feedback is ever put on their profiles. If you go to Kooma's site the company put bad feedback on their own readers. So everyone on here is entitled to their say good or badSmile.

I 100% agree. People here have hundreds of readings slating readers calling them all sorts of names yet obsessed with them calling every time a new reader joins a line. Get it together and stop blamming readers becsue the guy your waiting to call you back for 10 years won’t call you.

Your the idiot wasting the money.
Your the idiot choosing to wait.
Your the idiot choosing over and over to call psychics.
If you going to blame somebody for fucking up your life blame yourself cuz the results of your life is from the actions your taking. If you want to wait like a idiot on a guy for years and years that’s no one else fault but yours.

Readers just log on take their call say whatever they see even if what they predict what they believe the outcome will be. They don’t know if what they see is right or wrong they just say what they see and tell you whatever they get that’s what they get paid for. And you choose to pay them to say what they see

Specifically this Virgo lady needs to get a life. Caio Caio

I haven't done anything wrong? Some of you people on here are hilarious. You're probably another single mum on the sofa who can't give readings for toffee.. THAT'S who needs to get a life. Like Rodrigo said of the forum, this is for customers. Not readers.

And Dorothy in response to your post, it might stop them from having food on their tables, but yes it's also unfair we pay out of our own pockets to have a reading and half of the readers on there can't read and use cards and their card books to guide them. Yes we take responsibility by having readings, but we don't call for a chat or a fake psychic or we wouldn't be using them. We call to have a half decent reading and some readers on there are appalling. I've called for clairvoyance and I get the basic "I feel a grandmother/grandfather in spirit" line many times. If people on there generally aren't psychic, why are they going on phone lines taking money from readers pockets which is also money that could be going to food when we want a cheap and easy clairvoyance reading and we get generic nonsense.

Gosh I would call the company up & complain about that, if they are not picking up correct didn't know things were that bad glad ive only had couple over the years.
27-06-2018, 09:32 PM
(27-06-2018 09:28 PM)Dorothy Wrote:  
(27-06-2018 08:21 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(27-06-2018 07:02 PM)Rodrigo Wrote:  Anna, the gorgeous redhead on PS is one of the few female readers who I have found has a genuine gift. She doesn't use cards just relies on her clairvoyant abilities. I remember her on ATA a few years ago when she read on there. I haven't tried Angel so can't comment.
This forum is meant for the customers - not the readers as I can see Dorothy you feel annoyed. There are more forums out there on the net that focus more on the spiritual and paranormal if that's what you want. This forum is not spiritual - more recommendations and feedback on readers. If you leave feedback on a reader you either get a mixture of positive or negative - that's the way it goes. I can see it worries you about the readers' negative feedback having an effect on their revenue. I have found if readers are any good they will get a steady input of calls regardless of what's posted on here. PS readers are fortunate that no negative feedback is ever put on their profiles. If you go to Kooma's site the company put bad feedback on their own readers. So everyone on here is entitled to their say good or badSmile.

I 100% agree. People here have hundreds of readings slating readers calling them all sorts of names yet obsessed with them calling every time a new reader joins a line. Get it together and stop blamming readers becsue the guy your waiting to call you back for 10 years won’t call you.

If you going to blame somebody for fucking up your life blame yourself cuz the results of your life is from the actions your taking. If you want to wait like a idiot on a guy for years and years that’s no one else fault but yours.

Readers just log on take their call say whatever they see even if what they predict what they believe the outcome will be. They don’t know if what they see is right or wrong they just say what they see and tell you whatever they get that’s what they get paid for. And you choose to pay them to say what they see

I haven't done anything wrong? Some of you people on here are hilarious. You're probably another single mum on the sofa who can't give readings for toffee.. THAT'S who needs to get a life. Like Rodrigo said of the forum, this is for customers. Not readers.

And Dorothy in response to your post, it might stop them from having food on their tables, but yes it's also unfair we pay out of our own pockets to have a reading and half of the readers on there can't read and use cards and their card books to guide them. Yes we take responsibility by having readings, but we don't call for a chat or a fake psychic or we wouldn't be using them. We call to have a half decent reading and some readers on there are appalling. I've called for clairvoyance and I get the basic "I feel a grandmother/grandfather in spirit" line many times. If people on there generally aren't psychic, why are they going on phone lines taking money from readers pockets which is also money that could be going to food when we want a cheap and easy clairvoyance reading and we get generic nonsense.

Gosh I would call the company up & complain about that, if they are not picking up correct didn't know things were that bad glad ive only had couple over the years.

I've complained about a reader before and they didn't do much about it, they're covered because of "entertainment purposes". I hardly use readers on PS anymore. There are a couple that stick for me that I continue to use occasionally.. I've never used Anna before, but from what I've heard about her is good. She looks like the type who'll be direct but softly, with guidance.
27-06-2018, 10:32 PM (This post was last modified: 27-06-2018 10:33 PM by Rodrigo.)

anonreader - I'm disappointed in your response as I've always found your posts quite interesting. You sound like you do not enjoy your job much? You give me the impression that you are finding callers tiresome and working through on an assembly line in a factory? I suggest you are in the wrong job.
People are led to believe by the companies that the readers they have on board at least have some clairvoyance and at least a degree of capability to read? These so called boring people on this forum are your bread and butter money. It would do you good to remember that. Most of the people who have readings are emotionally distressed either in jobs or relationships and vulnerable. The prob is on PS it seems to be a free for all with readers that join daily with no talent. I've had some appalling readers and rude too. I could name them individually - but I won't because it's not fair. I have had the very limited few like Anna and a few more who are genuine but very few.
You do sound like a grumpy old reader to me? Perhaps a food bank should be arranged for some dissatisfied PS readers or a whip round????Wink
stai attento!!

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back. [Image: animated-fish-jumping-out-of-water.gif]
27-06-2018, 10:48 PM
(27-06-2018 10:32 PM)Rodrigo Wrote:  

anonreader - I'm disappointed in your response as I've always found your posts quite interesting. You sound like you do not enjoy your job much? You give me the impression that you are finding callers tiresome and working through on an assembly line in a factory? I suggest you are in the wrong job.
People are led to believe by the companies that the readers they have on board at least have some clairvoyance and at least a degree of capability to read? These so called boring people on this forum are your bread and butter money. It would do you good to remember that. Most of the people who have readings are emotionally distressed either in jobs or relationships and vulnerable. The prob is on PS it seems to be a free for all with readers that join daily with no talent. I've had some appalling readers and rude too. I could name them individually - but I won't because it's not fair. I have had the very limited few like Anna and a few more who are genuine but very few.
You do sound like a grumpy old reader to me? Perhaps a food bank should be arranged for some dissatisfied PS readers or a whip round????Wink
stai attento!!

You put it better than I did, excellento Big Grin But seriously; I couldn't agree more with your comment. Many customers are vulnerable and either looking to talk about their relationships or bereavement. That's the whole point of being a reader on PS, is that you are supposed to have some sort of ability and it's not often for good reasons people are calling. I don't expect alot from the readers on a really cheap phone line, but a decent reading which people with their hard earned money have spent on. It's funny when these readers moan to us about relationship readings when they log onto these lines to hear it and don't mind earning money from it. Coming on here and insulting users also won't do many favours. I don't find that very spiritual at all Smile
28-06-2018, 12:35 AM
Buy all means call psychics spend all your money for years and years and years come on here and complain and bad talk readers about how bad their skills are then go back and call more and spend more time waiting for predictions to come through. It’s your life waste it by all means. Psychics get paid and go home. It’s a job. They get 20p a minute no one does readings full time as bread and butter lol. This is their side pocket money. They enjoy their lives. spirit rewards them for having to pass messages to you imbeciles

If it makes you feel Good about spending your prescious life finding these fake Psychic go ahead and do it. I check this forum like once a year and it’s the same old crows complaining over and over “my readings dont happen boo hoo” . Your readings will never happen. Don’t you get it , every time a reader does a reading some clients get almost all their reading come through and some don’t get none at all. Why? Because it’s not up to the reader it’s up to spirit and they are teaching you clowns a lessons and you never learn them. I’m sure readers have told you many time what the lessons are but you never do it so you’ll keep callin and callin and some will get their preds come through but not you losers cuz you don’t learn. I bet the number 1 lesson is for you guys to not call Psychics and trust yourself that’s why Spirit makes it such a bad experience for you. But you’ll never learn so keep callin that’s a extra £40 in my pocket.

And to all the other readers on here I’ll stand up for you guys. I know your thinking it but don’t want to say it and that’s ok I got your back
28-06-2018, 12:45 AM (This post was last modified: 28-06-2018 12:49 AM by anonreader.)
(27-06-2018 10:48 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

stai attento!!

You put it better than I did, excellento Big Grin But seriously; I couldn't agree more with your comment. Many customers are vulnerable and either looking to talk about their relationships or bereavement. That's the whole point of being a reader on PS, is that you are supposed to have some sort of ability and it's not often for good reasons people are calling. I don't expect alot from the readers on a really cheap phone line, but a decent reading which people with their hard earned money have spent on. It's funny when these readers moan to us about relationship readings when they log onto these lines to hear it and don't mind earning money from it. Coming on here and insulting users also won't do many favours. I don't find that very spiritual at all Smile

By the way being Psychic has nothing to do with being spiritual or kind or nice or Godly you idiot. Psychics can see an predict the future a skill they are born with they didn’t ask for. Your lucky they even share it with bitchy people like you. Some psychic are spiritual some are not some are kind some are not some are sciencetific and athetist some are die hard religious. . Of course your so dumb you probably won’t even understand this post - by the way I’m the “not so nice religious hippy psychic” I’m the blunt to your face call you out on your shit kinda psychic . I have no time for hippy spiritual bullshit
28-06-2018, 03:01 AM
(28-06-2018 12:45 AM)anonreader Wrote:  
(27-06-2018 10:48 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

stai attento!!

By the way being Psychic has nothing to do with being spiritual or kind or nice or Godly you idiot. Psychics can see an predict the future a skill they are born with they didn’t ask for. Your lucky they even share it with bitchy people like you. Some psychic are spiritual some are not some are kind some are not some are sciencetific and athetist some are die hard religious. . Of course your so dumb you probably won’t even understand this post - by the way I’m the “not so nice religious hippy psychic” I’m the blunt to your face call you out on your shit kinda psychic . I have no time for hippy spiritual bullshit

I think Rodrigo is right and you need to quit the psychic lines if it's so bad for you and "hippy bullshit". You've come on to attack me this evening and I didn't talk to you, nor say anything rude to you. You started being rude to me for no cause. Remember, we are the ones paying you and filling your bank balance up. If you can't handle a forum like this, please f off. Bye!
28-06-2018, 03:11 AM (This post was last modified: 28-06-2018 03:14 AM by Virgo1.)
(28-06-2018 12:35 AM)anonreader Wrote:  Buy all means call psychics spend all your money for years and years and years come on here and complain and bad talk readers about how bad their skills are then go back and call more and spend more time waiting for predictions to come through. It’s your life waste it by all means. Psychics get paid and go home. It’s a job. They get 20p a minute no one does readings full time as bread and butter lol. This is their side pocket money. They enjoy their lives. spirit rewards them for having to pass messages to you imbeciles

If it makes you feel Good about spending your prescious life finding these fake Psychic go ahead and do it. I check this forum like once a year and it’s the same old crows complaining over and over “my readings dont happen boo hoo” . Your readings will never happen. Don’t you get it , every time a reader does a reading some clients get almost all their reading come through and some don’t get none at all. Why? Because it’s not up to the reader it’s up to spirit and they are teaching you clowns a lessons and you never learn them. I’m sure readers have told you many time what the lessons are but you never do it so you’ll keep callin and callin and some will get their preds come through but not you losers cuz you don’t learn. I bet the number 1 lesson is for you guys to not call Psychics and trust yourself that’s why Spirit makes it such a bad experience for you. But you’ll never learn so keep callin that’s a extra £40 in my pocket.

And to all the other readers on here I’ll stand up for you guys. I know your thinking it but don’t want to say it and that’s ok I got your back

It's okay because karma catches up with people like you. See, the way how you're presenting yourself over this forum doesn't shine you in a very good light. When you lose money for your children as a single mother you won't be laughing, you'll be begging for customers and telling them anything that they want to hear. You sound like you're off your t*ts anyway. Probably another shit reader I have tried on the forum. The problem with readers is alot of them don't shine themselves in a very bad light. They tell people what they want to hear and pretend to have an ability that they certainly don't. Alot of them are con artists, people have come on here themselves and admitted it. There are some great readers on PS who have brilliant ability, but people like you are very unpleasant and I won't be bullied into silence because you say people are afraid to speak on here because of me yet you're trying to silence me. You're making yourself look a right c*ck when before your points were mature and more formal. Your grammar and spelling is appalling, let alone your "psychic" ability.
28-06-2018, 05:23 AM
I’m a 54 year old married man who just bored listening to you go on and on and on and on - Didn’t even bother reading all the crap you wrote because you talk so much nonsense 24/7

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Maryanne psychic sofa PurpleShimmer3 13 2,231 19-09-2018 02:50 PM
Last Post: fbarraza28
  Anna psychic sofa Rachel212 47 3,938 03-09-2018 03:07 PM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Psychic Sofa's Changed Look Rodrigo 3 246 30-08-2018 11:10 PM
Last Post: pasha
Smile Lyn 4397 psychic sofa Rachel212 7 815 26-08-2018 04:09 PM
  Psychic Sofa - Please read hopefull 33 40,890 23-08-2018 11:52 AM
  Psychic sofa....just a shocking realisation Lauragrace 5 581 07-08-2018 02:44 PM
Last Post: Pink25
  Psychic sofa pindikaur and marion Kayley 7 1,463 18-07-2018 10:24 AM
Last Post: Angelica38
  Anthony - Psychic Sofa miserable 52 13,400 29-05-2018 04:06 PM
Last Post: Mr R Sole
Smile The Best of Psychic Sofa.. Any Nominees?? Dream Catcher 829 178,849 28-05-2018 10:33 PM
Last Post: Ladybug
  Abigail psychic sofa Rachel212 6 1,313 28-05-2018 10:04 PM
Last Post: Dorothy