Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychic-Oracle.com
04-02-2012, 11:16 AM
Psychic-Oracle.com
Hey,

Just wondering if anyone joined this and received there free gift?
I chose the one question email and I had a response asking what my question was and heard no more from them.

Anyone else had this? Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2012, 04:44 PM
RE: Psychic-Oracle.com
(04-02-2012 11:16 AM)alf0406 Wrote:  Hey,

Just wondering if anyone joined this and received there free gift?
I chose the one question email and I had a response asking what my question was and heard no more from them.

Anyone else had this? Smile
Yes i have done it and i got my reading but it did take a week as carrie had been ill. Be patient she is really nice. I emailed her back from the question to ask nicely if she had forgotton about me, I got a quick response but as i was waitig i saw her email in my junk box. Hope that helps
09-02-2012, 07:16 PM
Hi everyone

Yes, sorry I was a bit slow answering some of the free readings, life and being a bit ill got in the way. The process was a two stage one, first you joined and selected your gift ie a one question email reading, secondly I email back and asked what your question is. Then when I received the question I could do the reading. It's a bit complicated, I know, but seemed the best way at the time. Please do bear with us, it's early days and we welcome your feedback. If you have already joined and received your gift, then do come back often to the Member's pages as there are special offers and giveaways on every month. This month it's all about love!

Blessings,

Carrie

[b]Carrie Kirkpatrick
Oracle Television
http://www.oracletelevision.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-02-2012, 09:49 PM
(09-02-2012 07:16 PM)Whisper Wrote:  Hi everyone

Yes, sorry I was a bit slow answering some of the free readings, life and being a bit ill got in the way. The process was a two stage one, first you joined and selected your gift ie a one question email reading, secondly I email back and asked what your question is. Then when I received the question I could do the reading. It's a bit complicated, I know, but seemed the best way at the time. Please do bear with us, it's early days and we welcome your feedback. If you have already joined and received your gift, then do come back often to the Member's pages as there are special offers and giveaways on every month. This month it's all about love!

Blessings,

Carrie
Hi Carrie
I did all that but the members page you talk about i cannot find is it atually called that or am i just being abit thick
10-02-2012, 08:32 AM
Oh, thanks for telling me. On the home page you click on 'Login / Register' then that gives you the option to
a) sign up to become a member or
b) log in using your user id and password. This tales you to the members page. I will have a word with my web designer to see if we can flag it up better.

Blessings,

Carrie

[b]Carrie Kirkpatrick
Oracle Television
10-02-2012, 10:31 AM
Hi Blondie

We have now changed the buttons to say 'Log in' as well.

Blessings,

Carrie

[b]Carrie Kirkpatrick
Oracle Television
10-02-2012, 10:37 AM
Psychic Oracle Magazine

We are looking for looking for someone who has a love and relationship question to feature in our Spring Equinox issue of Psychic Oracle Magazine. Sky Silverstone is our psychic agony aunt and will be tuning in and answering your query . We will want to publish the reading and also a photograph, so if you are interested please email contactpsychic-oracle@gmail.com or send a PM with details of your query. The reading will, of course be free of charge.

Blessings,

Carrie

[b]Carrie Kirkpatrick
Oracle Television
09-04-2012, 04:51 PM
I had an email reading from Carrie a couple of months ago and it was brilliant! I just asked for a general love reading and she instantly told me all about my ex that I wasn't quite over yet, and knew all about his star sign, personality and how I felt about him! She predicted a fire sign for me in april and I met one in march! It's all up in the air now though so waiting to see what happens next. She also said that I would be completely over my ex by the time I meet this person and I can 100% say that I am now (finally!) Thanks carrie x
09-04-2012, 04:57 PM
I agree, the reading I got from Carrie was unreal, the best email reading ever
09-04-2012, 05:22 PM
Never had a reading with Carrie. Has she got a website?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Oracle Blog mecheeta 3 1,169 10-12-2012 07:00 PM
Last Post: Whisper
  Psychic Oracle Member offers Whisper 2 1,364 10-12-2012 06:52 PM
Last Post: Whisper