Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2 Average
Michelle Knight Testimonials
08-05-2013, 07:17 PM
RE: Michelle Knight Testimonials
Thank you Sid. Hope things are good with you.
This guy really is a prized penis. He is probably running around his home now in high heels listening to New Direction. Curtains wide open hoping someone notices him. But they won't.
So he will be back on here to grace us with his wisdom. How lucky we are.
Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2013, 07:22 PM
(08-05-2013 01:28 PM)Ella Hardy Wrote:  
(08-05-2013 02:05 AM)Lucylonglegs Wrote:  
(08-05-2013 01:37 AM)chrisw316 Wrote:  Sorry miss 'psychic'..guess you didn't see this coming did you..
I bet you thought "ill come on here tell everyone in a psychic and they will be impressed "

Reality is a bitch though!

If you are a psychic (which I doubt) your career choice is not a career.. Its a way of getting paid to do nothing !

If you you don't like my opinion fine ..leave or stop commenting! Its simple, you see I'm not one of the 'believers' that are taken in by your nonsense..

Shouldn't you be on a call .. Wink

Its a forum. Can come on here if I choose. Very defensive aren't you? I dont happen to like people who try to discredit psychics just for fun and entertainment.

Your acting a part on here? Any fool can see that,, A true skeptic is very passionate about their beliefs.. yet you just talk so much waffle that I cant believe that s minority of people on here can be taken in by you,

Yeah! I am actually a reader! Funny that?

I;m off of here for the night

Hi Lucylonglegs. Nice to have you on board. I really found your posts very interesting. I hope you stay as I'd love to interact with you further.

Thanks for a really welcoming reception,

I've often scrolled through posts on this forum as a guest but never joined. Only reason I signed up Sunday evening was because I saw something quite detrimental posted about Michelle Knight..

I'll probably jump on here from time to time,, maybe later on..
08-05-2013, 07:39 PM
(08-05-2013 07:17 PM)z14 Wrote:  Thank you Sid. Hope things are good with you.
This guy really is a prized penis. He is probably running around his home now in high heels listening to New Direction. Curtains wide open hoping someone notices him. But they won't.
So he will be back on here to grace us with his wisdom. How lucky we are.
Smile

I can just picture it now, stop it you're cracking me up! don't let him wind you up, he's harmless enough, just like he ignores what we say, we should do the same!
08-05-2013, 10:12 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2013 10:13 PM by chrisw316.)
But you can't ignore me ..as your both proving now lol..

Z14's.. one brain cell working overtime I see lol..if you can keep your fantasies to your self that would be great Smile

Sid ..your nut hugging is cringe worthy ..you should be called "Smithers"

Why do people who know the least know it the loudest?

Smile
08-05-2013, 10:26 PM
Blah blah...
08-05-2013, 10:50 PM
and more blah...
08-05-2013, 10:53 PM
Smile hahaha
09-05-2013, 12:23 AM
(08-05-2013 07:22 PM)Lucylonglegs Wrote:  
(08-05-2013 01:28 PM)Ella Hardy Wrote:  
(08-05-2013 02:05 AM)Lucylonglegs Wrote:  
(08-05-2013 01:37 AM)chrisw316 Wrote:  Sorry miss 'psychic'..guess you didn't see this coming did you..
I bet you thought "ill come on here tell everyone in a psychic and they will be impressed "

Reality is a bitch though!

If you are a psychic (which I doubt) your career choice is not a career.. Its a way of getting paid to do nothing !

If you you don't like my opinion fine ..leave or stop commenting! Its simple, you see I'm not one of the 'believers' that are taken in by your nonsense..

Shouldn't you be on a call .. Wink

Its a forum. Can come on here if I choose. Very defensive aren't you? I dont happen to like people who try to discredit psychics just for fun and entertainment.

Your acting a part on here? Any fool can see that,, A true skeptic is very passionate about their beliefs.. yet you just talk so much waffle that I cant believe that s minority of people on here can be taken in by you,

Yeah! I am actually a reader! Funny that?

I;m off of here for the night

Hi Lucylonglegs. Nice to have you on board. I really found your posts very interesting. I hope you stay as I'd love to interact with you further.

Thanks for a really welcoming reception,

I've often scrolled through posts on this forum as a guest but never joined. Only reason I signed up Sunday evening was because I saw something quite detrimental posted about Michelle Knight..

I'll probably jump on here from time to time,, maybe later on..

Hi Lucylonglegs. Hope you come on later to interact with the guys here. I saw MKnight on TV a couple of years ago. You sound like a cool lady with knowledge. Interesting to have discussions with phone readers for a change?
09-05-2013, 12:30 AM
She's on the phone I think.. They do long hours..its hard work!

Smile
09-05-2013, 12:31 AM
i m getting my popcorn out! lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Elizabeth from Michele Knight kay 6 1,244 31-07-2017 06:16 PM
Last Post: regrets