Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2 Average
Michelle Knight Testimonials
17-03-2012, 12:26 PM
RE: Michelle Knight Testimonials
(08-02-2012 05:25 PM)alf0406 Wrote:  Thank you Michelle for taking the time to respond to the thread, I appreciate you explaining the way the site works with regards to feedback etc.
I have just had a look through the site and I think the articles provided are really good.

I sent in positive feedback for Jeanie as she was just as she was described she knocked me flying with her information, next time I will just be quiet!!!Angel, answered questions I hadn't asked but wanted to and was incredibly sensitive and responsible about checking with me before she told me very dificullt things..I was really impressed with that as often in the past with other psychics I have felt mowed down..as they go off and forget about me and how I might receive the information!!!!!!!!..and haven't seen it up...perhaps there should be a direct link to psychics feed back as opposed to general site feedback to keep things clearer for your admin?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2012, 08:46 PM
(08-02-2012 04:44 PM)Micheleknight Wrote:  [quote='DaisyChain85' pid='8365' dateline='1328713693']
I've spoken to many MK readers. Three in particular stood out to me...Sadie, Kim and Nicola C. On these occasions I sent in some feedback and but it was never displayed. The feedback for Sadie was only last week. Shame because I thought that she was amazing and deserved a comment full of praise :-) x

Thank you Daisy I will go and check and see if I can find them. Due to the new advertising laws if people write 'she was amazing' or 'spot on' or anything like that it is illegal to put them up! Crazy! So much for free speech! As a tip if people want to say amazing they have to go into specific detail as to why. x

Hi did Sadie's predictions come to pass for you? How do you know when she is available?
09-04-2012, 03:44 PM
I have used and may consider using MK services in future. Very professional readers and don't keep you on the phone for very long. Not left any testimonials so can't comment on that but quite impressed with the service.
28-05-2012, 12:20 PM
Michelle Knight testimonials...

I have tried to leave two for Jeanie and none have been printed..the testimonials are often out of date..and only yet new readers get new testimonials..

I wrote two not so positive but appreciate that this was about taste and connection as opposed to the psychics so didn't ask for them to be published..
28-05-2012, 09:17 PM
Flamered, that may explain why Michele says she gets very few negative feedback as obviously they must vet the testimonials before adding them to the site. It shouldn't matter whether your feedback was not so positive, any psychic site or organisation should work under integrity and post the good and bad feedback, that way potential customers know what to expect. Negative feedback would also help ensure that only the best psychics work on these sites and it's not just some person on the phone reading from a book on what the tarot cards mean or making guesses based on what someone is telling them. It could benefit the likes of Michele Knight and Psychic Today in the long term.
29-05-2012, 07:31 AM
In fairness about the not so positive feedback.it was about personal taste about readings and I did not ask for it to be published. But was disappointed about my positive feedback for Jeanie as she hasn't had any printed since last October or something..and I did ask for it to be printed..as from a psychics point of view I think we can grow wary if we do not see recent feedback...predictions still outstanding but I found the reading really helpful
21-06-2012, 08:30 PM
I had a reading from Helen and I thought she was really good. I think she sounded slightly Australian but not sure.

I had a reading from another lady (can't remember her name) on MK and I stopped the reading. She wasn't giving me a reading just a load of c**p. I told her she wasn't making a link with me and she just said 'oh ok we can stop there if you like' and I said yes I think its best. I went back to reception and they refunded my minutes and I used them on Helen, and I do think she was pretty good. I did push her for time-frames and she seemed reluctant to give them and was honest and said she doesn't normally do time frames but she would have a look. I appreciated her honesty rather than giving me some dates and putting me under false hope.
21-06-2012, 08:32 PM
I've just had a look on the MK website and it was Zena that I terminated the call on. I thought it was awful !!!

Thankfully the staff there believed me and refunded my minutes.

x
11-12-2012, 05:50 PM
Nothing spectacular either over the years, certainly not worthy of the big money it charges.
Readers i used were quite average i would say.
12-12-2012, 11:26 AM
Hi Folks. On the subject of MK's readers I have had an extremely boring reading from one of her psychics.? The reader in question could not give me a straight yes or no answer when asking her if I would pass or fail my exam. Instead she gave me advice which is not what you pay £1.53 per min for. To evade answering my question she covered it over going round the houses. Big big disappointment.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  michelle knights buttercup62 19 1,752 08-11-2018 03:07 AM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Elizabeth from Michele Knight kay 7 2,015 06-09-2018 10:13 PM
Last Post: donnaanderson1991@gmail.com
  Psychic Knight closing Mediums Now 0 728 28-04-2017 09:10 AM
Last Post: Mediums Now