Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2 Average
Michelle Knight Testimonials
03-05-2018, 04:25 PM
RE: Michelle Knight Testimonials
I've had a reading from Michele Knight's site, and others and found that Jonathan and David also they were very honest and intuitive. I have worked on other sites, I won't name them, as they are for the most part good. I no longer work in this industry, as I have my own business, but I feel in defence of psychic readings we as clients have to remember...
1. That the reader has to be able to connect with you as a client. So if you choose to call them whilst your on a bus, or walking around making a meal, yes they can connect, but will be hearing the clatter and footsteps around you. You'll get a better reading if you go somewhere quiet, sit down and relax before you dial up.
2. Sometimes readers do give good news! And it could happen. BUT
3. Time frames.. are like goal posts they can alter and are affected by other people e.g I once had a caller who called me back and said, 'you told me my bf would be calling by the end of x'... I tuned into her, did her reading, the outcome was she had contacted him in the meantime, (was advised not to as he was feeling the pressure), in fact she had contacted him via text, phone, whatsapp etc every day up to and including the deadline.
4. FREE WILL Please allow for free will, so, your desired goal will require other people to synchronise with your outcome. Sometimes it does, sometimes other things interfere.
5. A reading is a guide.. not an oracle set in stone... hence a good reader would say, I won't go beyond a year, so much can happen during this time, but based on the current situation, the next few months look like this..
6. IF a client chooses to ring up regularly, and ignores the warnings of the reader that they must allow time for things to happen, the reader, rather than risk a complaint of rejecting the client, will give an honest but brief update. They then tell the admin team, who, do block regular callers, who then go to premium rate, who then can be blocked on those lines. Most readers and I'm sure it applies to MK flag up these issues to their admin.
7. Some readers will feel forced to give a hopeful reading to a client who is pushing to hear good news, 'but on another site they said he would come back', then hang up... so if you hear the words...'for now just pull back, keep your options open, and live your own life, and maybe you will get back with him in the future', they are kindly saying, look there is not much chance, but you sound like you're not wanting to hear bad news. The reader cannot win if they give the truth.. leave it and move on.. or give a slither of hope just so the person can hopefully move on and by the time the person doesn't get back in their life they've got a new partner.
8. Do not feel you have to 'test', your psychic reader... you are paying for the reading... so do as they ask, relax, let them tune in, by the way this isn't an isn't zap I'm in...o.k. A good psychic will feel a block, esp if they hear you tutting, or sighing and pacing. They don't have to give you validations about your old grandpa pete to prove how good they are, their tuning into you, and your situation is enough.
9. Don't judge your reading until you've slept on it at least. Give it time...
10. If you feel you're addicted to readings, listen to the reader.. are they summizing very quickly to save you money and get you off the line for your own sake, so that they can block your number via admin. Also.. they may not remember who you are... I used to do 70 plus calls a week so go figure you do not remember every caller or their situation, so even if you dial them up a lot... or change your name so as not to sound desperate... again go figure.
And lastly ye olde face to face v phone.. I've done both. So over the phone is so much harder to do.. you need a good connection with your client. you cannot see them read their body etc.. I like both forms, but you're as likely to be conned by a face to face as you are a phone person.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2018, 01:38 AM
Jus wondering if anyone knows if will has a website? I used him a few times on mk, and he was fantastic, very impressiv, plz, plz, let me know, if you have his details
31-05-2018, 12:07 PM
(09-05-2018 01:38 AM)Gilly1956 Wrote:  Jus wondering if anyone knows if will has a website? I used him a few times on mk, and he was fantastic, very impressiv, plz, plz, let me know, if you have his details

I tried Will, and I thought he was lovely. He was very intuitive and gifted for sure. I feel he's honest, and he will relay this to you as politely and pleasantly as possible. I got alot of detail from him about things he couldn't possibly know and he was bang on. Really impressive. I found his website as it's advertised on the other forum. Just type in psychicwill on Google and it'll come up.
31-05-2018, 02:52 PM
(31-05-2018 12:07 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(09-05-2018 01:38 AM)Gilly1956 Wrote:  Jus wondering if anyone knows if will has a website? I used him a few times on mk, and he was fantastic, very impressiv, plz, plz, let me know, if you have his details

I tried Will, and I thought he was lovely. He was very intuitive and gifted for sure. I feel he's honest, and he will relay this to you as politely and pleasantly as possible. I got alot of detail from him about things he couldn't possibly know and he was bang on. Really impressive. I found his website as it's advertised on the other forum. Just type in psychicwill on Google and it'll come up.

I agree with you. I had my reading with Will last year and he is such a cutie, gave tonnes of detail but none of my predictions have started yet. I think they are way down the line which i have heard with him. On the other forum, someone recently said predictions made 3-4 years ago are only coming through now and as exactly as described! Haha hope mine dont take that long to manifest! Haha
31-05-2018, 03:09 PM
(31-05-2018 02:52 PM)minnie99 Wrote:  

I agree with you. I had my reading with Will last year and he is such a cutie, gave tonnes of detail but none of my predictions have started yet. I think they are way down the line which i have heard with him. On the other forum, someone recently said predictions made 3-4 years ago are only coming through now and as exactly as described! Haha hope mine dont take that long to manifest! Haha

I hope mine also don't take that Long! Wow! I know many popular readers timings can be out. I haven't yet had a reading that we on time apart from a house move. He is very cute, very laid back with swearing and all throughout the reading which I prefer a reading where it isn't professional.
01-06-2018, 06:29 PM
Thanks, but will he never got back to me, no response
01-06-2018, 06:37 PM
(01-06-2018 06:29 PM)Gilly1956 Wrote:  Thanks, but will he never got back to me, no response

He took a while to respond to me too, but he did eventually reply. He's crap at replying. Try texting him or WhatsApp, he replies better that way. Emailing him takes forever.
03-06-2018, 12:47 AM

Hey I’m new and never really used any psychics before or forums lol but I had readings with Eileen, Elizebeth and Claire. Claire was awful you could tell she wasn’t really that good because she just said that she doesn’t see reconciliation with my ex and said that I feel like you’re gonna end up walking away from it all.. also she was calling me hunny a lot which I found patronising to be honest. I mentioned how other readers said the complete opposite and she just said well I can’t comment on other readers I just call it how I see and it’s like .. you’re an overflow psychic so I don’t know if I really believe you atall mate. Eileen was ok but more a friend to just have a chat too rather. Gave me some predictions we’ll see how it goes. Elizebeth kind of scared me she just spoke really slowly and took loads of gaps and just said my name a lot. I had to hang up after 18 minutes because I just didn’t know what to say or do I felt awkward can anyone recommend anyone actually good even if it’s not from MK
03-06-2018, 10:20 AM
(03-06-2018 12:47 AM)Liftingspirit Wrote:  

Hey I’m new and never really used any psychics before or forums lol but I had readings with Eileen, Elizebeth and Claire. Claire was awful you could tell she wasn’t really that good because she just said that she doesn’t see reconciliation with my ex and said that I feel like you’re gonna end up walking away from it all.. also she was calling me hunny a lot which I found patronising to be honest. I mentioned how other readers said the complete opposite and she just said well I can’t comment on other readers I just call it how I see and it’s like .. you’re an overflow psychic so I don’t know if I really believe you atall mate. Eileen was ok but more a friend to just have a chat too rather. Gave me some predictions we’ll see how it goes. Elizebeth kind of scared me she just spoke really slowly and took loads of gaps and just said my name a lot. I had to hang up after 18 minutes because I just didn’t know what to say or do I felt awkward can anyone recommend anyone actually good even if it’s not from MK

I had a look for Claire and couldn't find any profiles? Elizabeth I've head is crap. Will is good who used to work on there. I've never used MK, but David looks good, as does Jonathon

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Elizabeth from Michele Knight kay 7 1,606 06-09-2018 10:13 PM
Last Post: donnaanderson1991@gmail.com
  michelle knights buttercup62 5 525 27-08-2018 02:08 PM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Psychic Knight closing Mediums Now 0 591 28-04-2017 09:10 AM
Last Post: Mediums Now