Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2 Average
Michelle Knight Testimonials
23-04-2013, 05:11 PM
RE: Michelle Knight Testimonials
Hi.I've never had a reading from Michelle Knights.Was wondering as this thread is from last year, have anyone of you had predictions that have cum true?Everything seems to be about validations about the person or situation,but nobody has come back to let us know if the predictions were right. It would be interesting to know.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2013, 08:46 PM
(23-04-2013 07:55 PM)Ad1707 Wrote:  
(23-04-2013 05:11 PM)Ella Hardy Wrote:  Hi.I've never had a reading from Michelle Knights.Was wondering as this thread is from last year, have anyone of you had predictions that have cum true?Everything seems to be about validations about the person or situation,but nobody has come back to let us know if the predictions were right. It would be interesting to know.

When my ex husband left last yr I had loads of readings from mk readers and some gave amazing validations like Sadie. But predictions have been hit and miss and I don't think the readers I have tried have been any better than psychic sofa or psychic today. But last yr I had a reading and the reader in question told me the new guy I was seeing would have health problems this turned out to be true and I had a reading with her again last wk as I needed some work guidance. I have to admit she was amazing. She told me things noone could know and something only john healey has even picked up. She predicted 2 men around me a sag and piecses. A tarus woman moving home and inviting me round this wk. my mate did move and messaged me today to come round. And someone going into hospital but not to worry. This was my nieces boyfriend as I found out the day after the reading. So in fairness I thought she was amazing esp since I hardly said a word

That sounds like a pretty amazing psychic.Can you tell me the name of the reader?
05-05-2013, 08:32 AM
I've brought this thread forward. Michelle Knight herself speaks on this thread, thought you may be interested Chris?
05-05-2013, 10:21 AM
@hangingpants..

Thanks, if MK does post on here I do have a few questions..

1) How do you test the powers of the 'psychics' in your employment?
2) What the name of your business? Are you registered with companies house etc..?
(People may ask what has this got to do with anything, well you would think a legit person would start off by registering there company name etc).
3) What are the prices for you're psychic phoneline?
4) How do you or your psychics give readings down a phone line? Voice vibration? (Could be compremised by a bad phone line!)..'psychic energy' (how would you know a difference between the persons energy and the electricity powering the phone?)
05-05-2013, 11:09 AM
(08-02-2012 02:53 PM)Micheleknight Wrote:  Hello There,

Michele Knight here. I just got a google alert which guided me to this site. Firstly hand on heart we get very very few negative feedback. When we do get negative feedback we resolve it and as someone mentioned above, deal with it straight away. We do get tons of positive feedback and most of our clients are return customers. I am passionate about having a site which has integrity and unlike many other psychic websites we include in our contract with the psychics that they must not hold people on the line too long and also must empower rather than making the client dependent. We have a 5 minute period where if you are not blown away by the reader you get a refund or choose someone else as we want you to be happy and although all our readers are good it is a personal choice what sort of style and person you want! (credit card readings only and obviously you have to hang up) A brilliant psychic reader will do this every time and 5 mins is plenty to see how good they are. Each of the psychics is really hand picked by me personally and we only take about one in every 100-200! After reading these comments I have contacted my tech guys to work on a solution where a valid client can make any feedback they like on their reading. If a reader got bad feedback we would let them go but we would also listen to the recording of the reading to make sure it was honest which is what we do now. Sadly and oddly this industry seems to encourage some people to try to kill the competition by writing fake negative reviews or fake positive ones! Our testimonials are backed up by the names and email and addresses of the author which thankfully is advertising law, so rest assured they are all 100% genuine. Re Predictions (if you read on my site I have a ton of articles on how to make the most of a psychic reading and predictions) are of course subject to free will so not all predictions will come true, there is not a psychic on this earth that can say every one can come true and a good psychic reading should empower you to know what is ahead but also, more importantly, encourage you to create your reality by seeing what is going on. We also offer a ton of free stuff from free tarot readings to articles and countless video to help transform your life for free and that is my passion! I feel people should have one great reading and then work on transformation to make the dream life they deserve and our site does provide the free videos etc to do this which I am very proud of, it is not just a commercial site! On the front page today is an article entitled "how many psychic readings are too many" and ways to avoid having too many but make the most of them. Hope this helps and if you would like to ask anything else I will pop in occasionally.

Chris: I have brought this post down from Michelle Knight. It's old, I've noticed she's rarely on here. It's quite hypocritical her words of wisdom?? Lol
05-05-2013, 12:10 PM
@hangingpants

It makes for interesting reading ..had to laugh at the bit where she said "predictions are subject to free will" lol that's like having a get out of jail free card.. Lol

My advice would be don't have any psychic readings and save money..
05-05-2013, 12:22 PM
(05-05-2013 12:10 PM)chrisw316 Wrote:  @hangingpants

It makes for interesting reading ..had to laugh at the bit where she said "predictions are subject to free will" lol that's like having a get out of jail free card.. Lol

My advice would be don't have any psychic readings and save money..

LOL! Yeah; I find that free will thing a cop put. Too much of this freewill going about now?
05-05-2013, 12:42 PM
I asked a few legitimate questions that's all ..I've not said anything that relates to someone being ripped off..

Muffin you have a real problem with me questioning things ! I wonder why that is??
05-05-2013, 01:36 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2013 01:38 PM by chrisw316.)
Sure its possible to be a sole trader if you have a very small business..

If someone is running phonelines, especially ones that have a lot of questions surrounding the type of phone line it is (then you would have thought it would have least been an idea registering a name).

You do seem to have a problem with questions!

I don't need your permission to ask anything and nor do I seek it!
Its you that has no clear understanding of what your on about.
If you don't like what I ask or it makes you look at your beliefs in this psychic nonsense and question yourself that's you problem not mine..
05-05-2013, 02:45 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2013 02:46 PM by chrisw316.)
LoL I think our conversation is done then ..you carry on believing in something that's not been proven to be real..ill continue to question as have been doing ..
If you don't like it don't read it lol
Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Elizabeth from Michele Knight kay 6 797 31-07-2017 06:16 PM
Last Post: regrets
  michelle knights buttercup62 0 160 15-07-2017 03:38 PM
Last Post: buttercup62
  Psychic Knight closing Mediums Now 0 355 28-04-2017 09:10 AM
Last Post: Mediums Now