Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2 Average
Michelle Knight Testimonials
05-05-2013, 02:59 PM
RE: Michelle Knight Testimonials
Chrisw316 you really need a girlfriend mate. Call a psychic and maybe they can tell you if you will find someone. One day.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2013, 03:09 PM
Chris, is it the whole life after death thing you don't believe or anyones ability to contact them? and do you also attack people for believing in God cos there's no scientific proof for that either?
05-05-2013, 03:53 PM
@lyn b

Who am attacking?? I'm asking questions that's all..can't help it if my questions force others to look at there own beliefs..

@z14.. What a daft thing to say ..how do you know I'm not a female? Or a male? Or a guy gay male for that matter??

On the subject of god.. I reffer you to the book writen by the late great Christopher Hitchens book "God is not Great".. Have a read..
05-05-2013, 04:08 PM
Hahahaha finally!

So your a medium! Very very interesting !
Its seems this is why your so against me asking questions !

Thank you !
05-05-2013, 04:11 PM
your not forcing anyone to look at their beliefs and i dont think anyone is questioning the motives of phone lines to get our cash i agree 100% with you. I asked you a simple question which you failed to answer, i want your opinion not someone elses, so i ask again....is it the whole life after death thing you don't believe or anyones ability to contact them? and do you also question people for believing in God cos there's no scientific proof for that either? Note the removal as the word attack as you seem to think calling people feeble minded is ok
05-05-2013, 04:18 PM
Lynne_b I apologise if I am being rude but why are you even in conversation with this guy?

It's not even a conversation it's more of an argument. Nothing you say will change his views and nothing he can say will change yours (and ours). It's an ongoing argument that keeps going round in circles.

I don't even understand why he is here?..
To genuinely help people and save them from themselves or to ramble on and make himself feel special and important. He obviously needs this forum to make himself feel relevant. He really should be left alone and we should all just ignore him.
05-05-2013, 04:19 PM
If people act in a feeble minded way that only leads me to think of them that way until they prove other wise..

In relation to your relgion/god question..didn't answer I gave you a book to look up that I think has a lot of realistic view on the subject..

But ill also give you my thoughts seen as you asked..
In my opinion..
Religion as a whole does more bad than good..
There is no proof for an all powerful creator..
The bible is at best a book that mixes so much nonsense and accounts that it should not be trusted as a book of fact..

Is that a clear enough answer?
05-05-2013, 04:22 PM
Was going to ignore you from this point onwards but after reading this.....

"If people act in a feeble minded way that only leads me to think of them that way until they prove otherwise ...".

You are such a cock.
05-05-2013, 04:25 PM
(05-05-2013 04:18 PM)z14 Wrote:  Lynne_b I apologise if I am being rude but why are you even in conversation with this guy?

It's not even a conversation it's more of an argument. Nothing you say will change his views and nothing he can say will change yours (and ours). It's an ongoing argument that keeps going round in circles.

I don't even understand why he is here?..
To genuinely help people and save them from themselves or to ramble on and make himself feel special and important. He obviously needs this forum to make himself feel relevant. He really should be left alone and we should all just ignore him.

Trouble is though my friend I'm not being ignored.. Have you seen the view counts on my posts and threads? If what say reaches one person and makes them rethink before being ripped off ill consider that a good thing and worth my time..

I don't expect to change your mind as it seems your getting great business advice for a psychic (lol) so your happy ..good for you!
05-05-2013, 04:42 PM
(05-05-2013 04:22 PM)Muffins Wrote:  
(05-05-2013 04:19 PM)chrisw316 Wrote:  If people act in a feeble minded way that only leads me to think of them that way until they prove other wise..

In relation to your relgion/god question..didn't answer I gave you a book to look up that I think has a lot of realistic view on the subject..

But ill also give you my thoughts seen as you asked..
In my opinion..
Religion as a whole does more bad than good..
There is no proof for an all powerful creator..
The bible is at best a book that mixes so much nonsense and accounts that it should not be trusted as a book of fact..

Is that a clear enough answer?

Have you no proof that God doesn't exist? Well, then I don't believe you. Give me the proof and I'll believe you
i second that muffins

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Elizabeth from Michele Knight kay 6 1,054 31-07-2017 06:16 PM
Last Post: regrets
  michelle knights buttercup62 0 232 15-07-2017 03:38 PM
Last Post: buttercup62
  Psychic Knight closing Mediums Now 0 442 28-04-2017 09:10 AM
Last Post: Mediums Now