Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
teri-ann - 4657
27-07-2018, 08:00 AM
teri-ann - 4657
Had quite a good reading with this lady, no questions asked. Anyone else have any feedback?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2018, 09:51 AM
RE: teri-ann - 4657
I've tried so many on PS and truthfully I wouldn't bother with any of them now.

It's taken me a long time to realise this too.
14-08-2018, 04:34 PM
i tried this lady before i split with this guy i was seeing and she picked him up to a tee, she also spoke like we were not together explaining he will come forward and tell me what he wants etc. at the time I thought it was a bit strange because we were together but either she picked up correctly (or all readers start off by telling you there are issues in your relationship??)... she seemed to be pretty good at validating though!
15-08-2018, 11:25 AM
My friend said she had a superb reading with her, plenty of validations just awaiting the predictions so I gave her a whirl, hoping she'd pick up on my issue with my sister but no. In fact nothing resonated with me at all, she assumed I wasn't married (I am happily married) that I am unhappy in my job when I love it, so I asked about holidays this year & she said I wouldn't be getting a break away until next year when I'm off to BoraBora next week! All this site is proving to me is that these readers rely on guess work because thinking about it my friend is looking for love and is unhappy in her job too so it's as if the "validations" are simply just what the majority of folk call psychics about. Saving my money from now on. It's also obvious that PS don't allow any negative feedback so it's very misleading so we all may as well just disregard the testimonials.
15-08-2018, 11:41 AM
(15-08-2018 11:25 AM)Pink25 Wrote:  My friend said she had a superb reading with her, plenty of validations just awaiting the predictions so I gave her a whirl, hoping she'd pick up on my issue with my sister but no. In fact nothing resonated with me at all, she assumed I wasn't married (I am happily married) that I am unhappy in my job when I love it, so I asked about holidays this year & she said I wouldn't be getting a break away until next year when I'm off to BoraBora next week! All this site is proving to me is that these readers rely on guess work because thinking about it my friend is looking for love and is unhappy in her job too so it's as if the "validations" are simply just what the majority of folk call psychics about. Saving my money from now on. It's also obvious that PS don't allow any negative feedback so it's very misleading so we all may as well just disregard the testimonials.

That's the issue that readers use when they try to trick you. They cleverly and covertly go through every common issue that a customer would call a psychic about (relationships, work, move, finance, family/friend issues) until you say yes I'm having issues in that part and they stop at that area of issues and waffle on for the duration of the reading. Most readers on there are no more psychic than your big toe.