Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Best reading on Psychic Sofa
13-02-2012, 02:18 AM
Best reading on Psychic Sofa
Hello Everyone...I have the best reading on Psychic Sofa over last week.

Celine 4268 and Angel 4408 is my favourite.
Celine is a abit slow but hits the nail on the head and tells you whatever she gets whether negative and positive. She don't sugar coat. She is just different. I like the way she works and with every question she will clear previous questions energy and shuffle and deal the spread again. She is Psychic Clairvoyant and I feel 20 mins is not enough but 40 mins gives you whole deeper reading. Very calmer and soothing voice. I await her predictions
Angel is a brillant natural psychic medium. She don't give you time scales but tells you what to expect but her past and present validations are amazing and you know she is a real deal.
Just sticking to this two readers and just brillant for me. I have never felt so empowered and await for things to unfold.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-02-2012, 08:52 PM
RE: Best reading on Psychic Sofa
Thats great Cosmicorder!
But please let us know if your predictions come through! I think there are several psychics that are identified by people as being good with validations, but its the predictions bit that is a bit thin on the ground..it will be good to get your feedback.
14-02-2012, 11:45 AM
(13-02-2012 08:52 PM)Dom Wrote:  Thats great Cosmicorder!
But please let us know if your predictions come through! I think there are several psychics that are identified by people as being good with validations, but its the predictions bit that is a bit thin on the ground..it will be good to get your feedback.

Yes i agree!! all very well validations being great its the predictions to me which are the reason for having a reading!!
14-03-2012, 06:29 PM
Best reading on Psychic Sofa for me has been from Diana. Her validations absolutely blew me away, picked up on everything so accurately and made me feel that she really had connected with me. The predictions she gave me aren't due to happen until later this year so will keep you updated. I wouldn't hesitate getting another reading from her again.
14-03-2012, 06:36 PM
Celine and Diana are both very good. I can only comment on the validations as the time frame for the predictions still has to happen. My big favourite at the moment is Eleanor and of course Cara if you can manage to get hold of her...
14-03-2012, 07:12 PM
Cara is good but am still waiting on stuff
Liked Eleanor though I think she predicted my ex looking at my notes even though I asked about the new interest.
Liked chris 4013 but she has left - does anyone know where she went?

(14-03-2012 06:36 PM)Yaya Wrote:  Celine and Diana are both very good. I can only comment on the validations as the time frame for the predictions still has to happen. My big favourite at the moment is Eleanor and of course Cara if you can manage to get hold of her...
20-03-2012, 09:13 PM
I have had readings with Cara and nothing has come to pass from the last 3 readings and time scale given.

I find Eleanor good but she leaves her own testimonials. I had reading with her once and she asked me to leave her a testimonial. I said I will if things come to pass. A couple of weeks later nothing happened so I wanted an update. While waiting for her to become available, I was reading her testimonials and found my name and reading as one of her testimonials. Contacted Psychic Sofa but they haven't responded. Makes me wonder if the all testimonials are true to attract more calls. She can also be found on Ask the Answer and she seems to have same testimonials. Am surprised the companies are allowing her to do this.

I find Angel Wings, Pearl and Bev very accurate and wise with their readings. Nothing with Angel Wings have come to pass but Pearl and Bev have given me same readings and some things have come to pass with them.
20-03-2012, 11:15 PM
I agree with the same readers. Cara, Bev, Pearl, Astara and Eleanor are great validators and are good at understanding how someone feels. I am still waiting on the big predictions from all of them but the time scale isnt due yet.

Bev is very amusing, very down to earth and says it as it is. She talks and talks and you dont even need to ask questions. She has also made a few small predictions which have come true.

Angelic Wings has predicted completely opposite outcomes to the others so it will be interesting to see what happens.

I didnt have a great reading from Ruth and Indira. Nothing made sense at all, validations were completely wrong.
21-03-2012, 02:12 AM
Yaya, I agree with Ruth it was like I was asking her questions and she was very much giggling all the time. I haven't had reading with Indira as I have been told not to waste my money.

Bev and Pearl are honest and will tell you things even if you don't like it. After several months of house hunting, I found one which I liked and after second viewing, I put an offer. I was bag of nerves and really wanted the offer to be accepted and I spent nearly whole day on Psychic Sofa speaking to different readers including Cara, Suki, Crystal, Eleanor, Indira, Vicky, Angie and many others told me that the offer I had put in for the house will be accepted within 24 hours. Bev told me she didn't feel strongly about it and Pearl told me that it won't as they person will decide to pull out the sale. I found it abit strong but I prepared for it and within days the estate agent called to say that the owner has decided not to sell.

I always return to Bev and Pearl but they are so hard to get hold off. Wish they would log on more often.
21-03-2012, 11:32 PM
Good Evening,

I am Eleanor from Psychic Sofa.

I would like to say I am very touched at the kind comments from you.

Whilst I totally respect that this is a space for you to discuss your spiritual reading experiences, I would just personally like to clear up any concern regarding my testimonials from member Sapphire's comments.

I hand on heart have NEVER written my own testimonial on neither Psychic Sofa, nor Ask the Answer.

I can confirm Psychic Sofa did contact me about this serious accusation which at the time I was truly shocked by. Unfortunately no details were left to follow it up.

Sapphire for you to say such a thing like this is really quite concerning as what you are saying is a complete lie and the worrying thing is you know this too.

I joined Ask the Answer the same year it started in 2008, although I took quite sometime off for personal reasons. My profile was reactivated back in early 2011 after being dormant so the testimonials start from early 2011 when I returned which are all 100% genuine as are the ones on the Sofa, which I joined in January.

I would advise you angels just to be extra vigilant what you read on here as it is damaging accusations like them that not only affects me but the reputation of the service as well.

I am passionate about the service I give and the rapport and reputation I build from clients genuine feedback.

After the reading if there is time, I do kindly ask for your feedback and welcome you to give me your 'honest' experience and updates on the reading by going on my profile on the website to update me.

Lastly just with regards to the comment on past notes. I don’t have any information whatsoever on the client or take notes from previous readings, my readings are always done in the 'present moment' at the time of your connection to me. The only information I will take is if I feel absent/distant healing is needed which I will confirm your DoB from you or the person who requires it.

Love and Light,

Eleanor x

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Rudi - Psychic Sofa Rosie 21 826 Yesterday 08:58 PM
Last Post: Purple Rain
  Amethyst from Psychic Sofa clara 102 18,830 12-12-2017 12:11 PM
Last Post: Libra1310
  Grace Marie, Psychic Sofa. Noble Hunertus 84 15,085 03-12-2017 04:37 PM
Last Post: Jamelia
  Kathleen psychic sofa richard' kimmie psychic yoday Sueq49 17 1,722 01-12-2017 12:59 AM
Last Post: Lynn
  JJ from psychic sofa Sueq49 55 3,894 23-11-2017 08:17 PM
Last Post: Rachel212
  Simone psychic sofa Rachel212 49 2,339 19-11-2017 06:09 PM
Last Post: ps_user_
  PSYCHIC SOFA LAUREN/TRACEY missintuitive25 244 29,197 16-11-2017 09:22 PM
Last Post: missintuitive
  Sabrina knight /psychic sofa Rachel212 17 1,138 12-11-2017 12:20 PM
Last Post: Soapfan46
Exclamation Louisa Psychic sofa sinead555 5 411 09-11-2017 11:27 PM
Last Post: Sassy1
  Star clair psychic sofa Rachel212 12 1,712 06-11-2017 10:04 AM