Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Thought Channel
28-07-2018, 01:21 PM
New Thought Channel
s ·
Mitch Horowitz is offering up one of the most powerful, practical actionable ideas you will ever hear in this latest episode of the NTC-TV Original show, "2018 Master Class Series". He's not pulling any punches:

"If you act upon this, your life will improve immediately. And I would never say that lightly. I'm not here to sell unicorns. The principle is this: STOP GOSSIPING. Do not engage in gossip. Do not spread rumors. Do not imbibe entertainment that is based in gossip or tale-bearing. Do not listen to gossip or rumors. If you have friends, or workmates, or relatives who traffic in gossip and rumors, physically move away from them. Talk about other things. Insist insist upon other topics of conversation. Change the conversation. If they are unamenable to that, move away from them. You have feet, use them. You have eyes avert them from a phone, or a screen or what have you. I am telling you: gossip and rumor are an absolute smog that choke off our possibilities in life."

Ready to take giant leaps forward in your life? Ready to feel more fulfilled, more passionate, more energized, more joyful? Watch the entire video, streaming now 24/7 on-demand on New Thought Channel. This is the second in the 5 event series. Binge watch the first two episodes and 1200+ more videos from 90+ programs, anywhere and any way you like to watch television content. Free 7 day all access trial. $3.99/mo or $39.99/yr.

http://www.newthoughtchannel.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Big Grin Psychics Live TV Sky channel 890!! Lila_G 0 1,813 07-11-2014 06:53 PM
Last Post: Lila_G
  Lisa Williams - DMAX Channel 144 on Sky Blair 1 2,585 23-01-2011 08:40 PM
Last Post: mecheeta