Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Accurate predictions?!?!?
29-07-2018, 02:55 PM
Accurate predictions?!?!?
Hi guys.

Thanks for accepting me on here.

Just after some advice really as I’m new to all this, and just wanted some feedback on people’s experiences with clairvoyants/psychics.
Iv had a particularly tough year, for various reasons and seeked help/guidance from several readings. Has anybody had anything predicted come true ?

Any reply’s would be appreciated.

Regards
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-07-2018, 11:00 PM
RE: Accurate predictions?!?!?
(29-07-2018 02:55 PM)Novice01 Wrote:  Hi guys.

Thanks for accepting me on here.

Just after some advice really as I’m new to all this, and just wanted some feedback on people’s experiences with clairvoyants/psychics.
Iv had a particularly tough year, for various reasons and seeked help/guidance from several readings. Has anybody had anything predicted come true ?

Any reply’s would be appreciated.

Regards

Honestly my best advice to you would be - don't have readings. It messes with your head, especially the extended timescales. If you're having relationship issues, it's best to wait it out. If he comes back to you he comes back - don't wait months on end calling up different readers in hope he'll be back wasting thousands of £'s. Honestly nothing they told me has come to pass, even the negative readings because the crappy readers on PS predicted he'd be back but back and forth with me constantly - he hadn't even come back at all. Once.

Save your money and spend it on going out with friends, family, takeaways, shopping. It's all a waste of time - if the guy comes back - it's just a lucky stab in the dark, as alot of exes do come back. I used to get defensive on here when people said the exact same as what I'm saying now because I was scared of accepting the truth and didn't want to accept it/couldn't handle it. I was only kidding myself and extending the pain. Oh, and just because a reader is honest at the time of the reading - doesn't make them good either, as they get things wrong like they did with me. I honestly really don't feel psychics can predict relationships at all, it's so so fluid and can change instantaneously.
29-07-2018, 11:19 PM
Hi.

Thank you for the reply,I am very grateful.
To be honest, it is mainly relationship guidance I have been seeking. The times I have been to have a reading iv been very sceptical, but surprised with how much background information they actually know. Which in turns makes me concerned around the whole predictions thing.
As in if they know all this from before hand, surely they must know what’s coming so to speak, or an insight. Which obviously refers back to my original question.

I do agree to some extent around the whole messing with your head thing, and completely understand why you would say that. However IMO/ experience some people feel desperate and feel they need certain answers.

Many thanks for the reply again.
29-07-2018, 11:33 PM
(29-07-2018 11:19 PM)Novice01 Wrote:  Hi.

Thank you for the reply,I am very grateful.
To be honest, it is mainly relationship guidance I have been seeking. The times I have been to have a reading iv been very sceptical, but surprised with how much background information they actually know. Which in turns makes me concerned around the whole predictions thing.
As in if they know all this from before hand, surely they must know what’s coming so to speak, or an insight. Which obviously refers back to my original question.

I do agree to some extent around the whole messing with your head thing, and completely understand why you would say that. However IMO/ experience some people feel desperate and feel they need certain answers.

Many thanks for the reply again.

You're very welcome.

After having so many readings on relationships myself, you're right - I cannot deny that the info they give me is so accurate that it couldn't possibly be guessed. However, the actual prediction itself never comes. That's why I don't think that the future can be predicted with relationships. I've been waiting for several months and my logic has kicked in now saying it's not possible and I strongly feel this is done and he won't make contact. I also tried to get answers from these readers and they all contradict themselves.

This wasn't what happened with me, but for instance sake you'll ask a reader if there's a woman around the guy and one will say "no", another will say "yes", another will say "yes but it's not serious", etc. So it gets more confusing and you're scrambling for more answers. It's all so unhealthy and greedy IMO
29-07-2018, 11:43 PM
I understand what your saying. And I do agree.
I can see how and why people can get into certain predicaments with this in mind, seems it can become a vicious circle.

I’m sorry to hear your turn of events, and do hope at some stage things with materialise in the way you wish.
30-07-2018, 12:18 AM
(29-07-2018 11:43 PM)Novice01 Wrote:  I understand what your saying. And I do agree.
I can see how and why people can get into certain predicaments with this in mind, seems it can become a vicious circle.

I’m sorry to hear your turn of events, and do hope at some stage things with materialise in the way you wish.

Thankyou, and I hope your wishes come true, too. I don't want to seem as though I'm moaning at you, I'm over the situation now pretty much. Just trying to look out for people who were in a similar position to me
30-07-2018, 12:45 AM
No no not moaning at all, I appreciate everyone’s answer.

Just intrigued to know if anyone’s had anything “ come true “ from a
Reading that was all.
30-07-2018, 12:15 PM
Hey there!

I have had odds and bods come true from readings, some times much much later than originally predicted. I've not had anything major thus far but I do believe its just a matter of time personally.

I've stopped having as many readings as I did as I know it can get confusing and its easier to be conned over the phone imo so if I do have them now its in person with no Questions asked really.

Everyone's experience is different of course but for myself, again I will say yes, yes I have had some things come true with brilliant validations.

Just be careful not only of the sugar coat readers but also the negative, doom and gloom ones as Virgo1 mentioned in another post. Just because its negative doesn't make it true, just makes you feel disheartened for nothing.

All the best xx
30-07-2018, 02:49 PM
Hey moonchild2!

Great to hear your experience, and another persons opinion.

Over the past year iv had around 6 readings which to some may seem excessive and as you quite rightly said it’s easy to spend the money and get all confused as to what’s what, so iv told myself no more. At least for now anyway.

I’d say 4 of the readings have been accurately described, with total insight as to what’s happened previously, and in terms of “ predictions” all have roughly said the same sort of outcome ... give or take.

However other 2 were way off. And to be honest i think one of them was meant for someone else as I couldn’t relate to any of it what’so ever, I did actually question it at the end of the reading. And the other I found was extremely negative, and quite brutal. Then again... swings and roundabouts I guess.

I have been given time scales, but I dont want to get that date in my head and become infatuated that “ this is going to happen then “ I’d rather let it be and hope it comes to
Light as a surprise , if that makes sense.

Thanks for the reply.

Regards
31-07-2018, 10:55 AM
Hey again!

I'd say 6 isn't excessive in a year at all, I could easily have had that within a week or weekend alone, it got pretty bad (and as you can imagine, pretty expensive) so I'm glad I broke out of that spell.

But indeed they can be very hit and miss and again as said above don't be fooled just because its negative. I really don't understand why some readers just enjoy spreading negativity like that, maybe because they're very unhappy in themselves? Either way its disgusting and dishonest.

I'm glad to hear you've had good readings and not given timeframes as its too easy to fixate on them indeed. Plus I've seen more and more that most of the time things may not ubfold till ages later anyway. A family member of mine who went to the same local psychic I did recently, is only having things unfold now although their first reading with her was back in 2013.

Over 5 years later things are unfolding, so I advise not to lose heart on certain things completely if they haven't unfolded yet as it doesn't mean it never will. Just get on with life and see what happens as I still believe what's meant to happen will.

I'm glad that you have that mindset about the readings you've had, its very positive! Let it be a surprise indeed Smile

Hope it all comes true for you soon and have a lovely week! Xx

(30-07-2018 02:49 PM)Novice01 Wrote:  Hey moonchild2!

Great to hear your experience, and another persons opinion.

Over the past year iv had around 6 readings which to some may seem excessive and as you quite rightly said it’s easy to spend the money and get all confused as to what’s what, so iv told myself no more. At least for now anyway.

I’d say 4 of the readings have been accurately described, with total insight as to what’s happened previously, and in terms of “ predictions” all have roughly said the same sort of outcome ... give or take.

However other 2 were way off. And to be honest i think one of them was meant for someone else as I couldn’t relate to any of it what’so ever, I did actually question it at the end of the reading. And the other I found was extremely negative, and quite brutal. Then again... swings and roundabouts I guess.

I have been given time scales, but I dont want to get that date in my head and become infatuated that “ this is going to happen then “ I’d rather let it be and hope it comes to
Light as a surprise , if that makes sense.

Thanks for the reply.

Regards

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How accurate are the tarot? Ella Hardy 46 11,883 05-02-2018 06:38 AM
Last Post: Psychicphenomena1
  Accurate Reader louieboy 34 9,114 25-07-2017 03:19 AM
Last Post: Toodles1212
  Predictions Rachel212 6 797 01-07-2017 12:35 AM
Last Post: NoviceVoice
  Timings more accurate the closer the event? Purple shimmer 15 2,841 05-09-2015 06:02 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden2
  Predictions are wrong! glittercat 5 1,641 30-01-2015 04:05 PM
Last Post: CLARITY2015
  Delayed Predictions miserable 89 14,500 05-10-2014 06:39 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  Strange Predictions miserable 16 2,708 29-06-2014 03:20 PM
Last Post: miserable