Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fantastic Reading from Sarah
16-12-2012, 08:03 PM
RE: Fantastic Reading from Sarah
(16-12-2012 06:17 PM)sunbeam Wrote:  hi have you had a reading from Abbie from the circle? just wondered what you thought ?
i often speak to wendy j on psychic sofa - cheaper there and she is so sincere x

hi sunbeam. yes i spoke to abbie once too. again she was lovely, at the start of the call warned me of the rates and asked me to keep an watch on the clock so i don't spend way much which i thought was nice and caring. and she took my dob name and asked what i'd like to focus. she doesn't use any divination tools. my problem is about contact from a mr. perfect (who was way more than perfect) when we were dating and then vanished in thin air. abbie outlined that no problem, was sympathetic no problem there and gave her version of frank yet understanding reason or logic into his behaviour. she have also predicted contact during the xmas period. i really did like her reading. but i like everyone's reading. everyone can outline the situations but no predictions happen. but if it does (which will be a shock) i'll let you know x
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2013, 01:23 AM
(20-12-2011 10:34 AM)Angel Wrote:  
(02-11-2011 03:21 AM)uruk Wrote:  Are you talking about sarah, as in the one from ireland? I had three readings with her using the circle.com website, after I approached her with a rating stating that she was a nice person but nothing she stated materialised, she then blocked me from contacting her after sending me a rather nasty e-mail talking about why I had to write that in a testimonial and why I didn't just e-mail her first! She then progressed to tell me about her success rate, and that maybe I was one of those 'odd' ones who were somehow 'blocked'.

I was only being honest.

This has definitely put me off...!

I had a reading off Sarah from Ireland and she is very good at putting a reading together but all her predictions came to nothing. and when i left a testimonial saying nothing came to pass like she said i was blocked.

So in my opinion, don't get too excited about her……

Also Jenni B too. Another one who gave me a load of rubbish. I actually caught her out lying and put her on the spot and she was sputtering over her words ha ha ha
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply