Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trishie and Krystina on ATA
15-08-2018, 01:05 PM
Trishie and Krystina on ATA
I tried Trishie recently on this site. I am surprised she is one of the few with negative feedback on her profile because she picked up in spirit somebody I was not enquiring about and the name is quite unusual. She also described the scenario very well and the events surrounding him. To say I was completely gobsmacked is an understatement.

Trishie connected straight away with my situations and told me everything will work out. My father came through and we both got to enjoy his sense of humour :-) I would highly recommend Trishie for her mediumship abilities alone.

Krystina was good for me too. She said my POI would contact me on a certain date and I did get that message from him on that date. Omg, I was so happy that she was spot on.

Big GrinBig Grin Cool Tongue Wink

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2018, 10:07 AM (This post was last modified: 25-08-2018 10:08 AM by pasha.)
RE: Trishie and Krystina on ATA
This lady Trisha is good. Validated a conversation I had with an ex that nobody could have known. Smile
31-08-2018, 02:47 PM
Trisha was a lovely lady but I got no psychic reading from her. More a motherly talk and logic reading. She asked lots of questions at the start and seemed to form an answer (opinion) from my answers to her questions. I wasn't given any psychic info at all.
02-09-2018, 11:15 AM
Trisha 10 minutes in, got both my career situation and relationship situation wrong. She was looking for answers to leading questions. A lovely lady, but agree with the above poster, mostly her opinions.