Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Joanna Scott on Psychic Today
16-02-2012, 03:03 PM
Joanna Scott on Psychic Today
Joining us on today's Afternoon we have Joanna Scott.

Stay tuned to find out when she'll next be in the studio.

Love and light x

Psychic Today - Leading the way
Broadcasting on the SKY platform since 2004. Formerly Psychic TV
Sky Channel 886 | http://www.psychictoday.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2012, 07:13 AM
RE: Joanna Scott on Psychic Today
Oh Shit! I missed that...
Find all posts by this user
29-02-2012, 11:36 AM
She's back!

Joanna Scott is on the Psychic Today Morning show!

Love and light x

Psychic Today - Leading the way
Broadcasting on the SKY platform since 2004. Formerly Psychic TV
Sky Channel 886 | http://www.psychictoday.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-03-2014, 01:07 PM
Joanna Scott is a really nice lady to talk to, but I have to say her reading skills are not very good. Great psychologist and councillor, but have grave doubts about her psychic ability.

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows I'm miserable now. ***** Morrissey
02-03-2014, 01:45 PM
Joanna give me reading early last year that make no sense. I tell her i unhappy because i still grieve over my fiance and still miss him. She tell me that my fiancé would come back to me, there be big reunion and we carry on where we left off. We have big wedding in future. Not possible becos my fiancé is dead, been dead for few years. That is why I still miss him.
02-03-2014, 03:59 PM
(02-03-2014 03:46 PM)Yasmin Wrote:  
(02-03-2014 01:45 PM)Lia Chi Wrote:  Joanna give me reading early last year that make no sense. I tell her i unhappy because i still grieve over my fiance and still miss him. She tell me that my fiancé would come back to me, there be big reunion and we carry on where we left off. We have big wedding in future. Not possible becos my fiancé is dead, been dead for few years. That is why I still miss him.

A bit of an embarrassment? Doesen't surprise me much, it just shows you how wrong they get everything.
Lia Chi, that is terrible. My friend spoke to "Ricki "the love doctor" and asked him for a general reading. He started with a relationship and saying stuff like he blows hot and cold bla bla bla. Her husband died a few years ago and she has been on her own. It is scarey that these people may have no psychic ability and cold read regarding relationships, you almost wonder if it is a skill they have learn't rather than a gift. Sad though because my friend did not even want a relationship reading and she ended up in a state after speaking to him. Most are PTV readers are very unimpressive and even worse they cost more than other phone psychics. Absolutely terrible PTV!!!
02-03-2014, 04:41 PM
(02-03-2014 03:59 PM)curious2 Wrote:  
(02-03-2014 01:45 PM)Lia Chi Wrote:  Joanna give me reading early last year that make no sense. I tell her i unhappy because i still grieve over my fiance and still miss him. She tell me that my fiancé would come back to me, there be big reunion and we carry on where we left off. We have big wedding in future. Not possible becos my fiancé is dead, been dead for few years. That is why I still miss him.

A bit of an embarrassment? Doesen't surprise me much, it just shows you how wrong they get everything.
Lia Chi, that is terrible. My friend spoke to "Ricki "the love doctor" and asked him for a general reading. He started with a relationship and saying stuff like he blows hot and cold bla bla bla. Her husband died a few years ago and she has been on her own. It is scarey that these people may have no psychic ability and cold read regarding relationships, you almost wonder if it is a skill they have learn't rather than a gift. Sad though because my friend did not even want a relationship reading and she ended up in a state after speaking to him. Most are PTV readers are very unimpressive and even worse they cost more than other phone psychics. Absolutely terrible PTV!!!

That's absolutely awful Lia Chi and Curious ....it's quite obvious these psychics are just cold reading .... Not only that ....it's rather upsetting for the caller to say the least..

A desert holiday lets pack the drag away!!!!! Pricilla Queen of the Desert....... Cool
03-03-2014, 01:04 AM
(02-03-2014 04:41 PM)Snowqueen Wrote:  
(02-03-2014 03:59 PM)curious2 Wrote:  

That's absolutely awful Lia Chi and Curious ....it's quite obvious these psychics are just cold reading .... Not only that ....it's rather upsetting for the caller to say the least..

Yes, I ask her for love reading, i tell her I'm feeling down becos I'm still grieving for fiancé. Thinks she mis understand, b4 i could stop her she go off with the usual that he still thinks about me and misses me, i don't trust him and etc etc etc. then she say i will hear from him soon and have a happy reunion, and come forward on nother level an we have happy big wedding. I stop her and tell her he's dead. She then try to cover up wot she say by saying she get wires crossed and getting energy mixed up with man i meet. Just warning people here so don't waste money on her. Thanks for warning of ricci the love doctor, that one i cross off my list not to use.
03-03-2014, 01:17 AM
Wow, sorry to hear that story Lia Chi, seems that Ms Scott got caught bang to rights.
03-03-2014, 01:04 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2014 03:21 PM by Happy_go_girl.)
Lia Chi Im very sorry to hear what you been told ...that would make my blood boil !

I sent question to Joanna this morning and answer was only slightly right but I reckon its guesswork ....she described him well but got his sign totally wrong and me totally wrong ...so that said not sure I would call her ...she give very good impression of being confident and so you think she knows what she is doing ...I even had phone reading with her two years ago and nothing ever happened so today just tried to text for her answer in case she got any better ,,,but no she didn't she just got more arrogant..would not call her ..no

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  psychic today buttercup62 5 349 08-08-2017 01:03 AM
Last Post: babybel87
  Richard and kimmie psychic today Sueq49 0 193 17-07-2017 09:03 PM
Last Post: Sueq49
  Hands of an Angel – The Favourite Auntie of Psychic Today. psychicdoglover 0 289 10-05-2017 08:30 AM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  New Psychics and Readers at Psychic Today; Springing back for Spring! psychicdoglover 0 230 28-04-2017 09:12 AM
  Goodbye Psychic Today OneInOneout 8 1,217 27-03-2017 04:06 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  Katie Keeley – Stars of Psychic Today psychicdoglover 0 357 09-03-2017 08:41 AM
  Future Readings What to Expect ? Psychic Today Blog drstrange 0 377 29-11-2016 07:22 AM
Last Post: drstrange
  Halloween Weekend; Psychic Today Special Shows drstrange 0 364 28-10-2016 06:58 AM
Last Post: drstrange
  Psychic Today are a total disgrace Secret 17 4,103 09-09-2016 09:08 PM
Last Post: pasha
  Psychic today are struggling tweetypie 14 3,243 24-08-2016 03:33 PM
Last Post: iamheretowarnyou