Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Has anybody's ex come back as predicted?
16-02-2012, 05:46 PM
Has anybody's ex come back as predicted?
Firstly I apologise if this has already been covered on other threads. I might be wrong but from what I've read on this forum, most of us have been wanting our ex to return?! If someone has had some success following a prediction, was it in the time frame suggested? When you got back with your ex, did your ex give similar explanations as to their thoughts and feelings as the psychics suggested? Also on the flip side, did anyone get told their ex was not coming back and they did come back AND did anyone get told their ex was not coming back and this was true?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-02-2012, 06:11 PM
RE: Has anybody's ex come back as predicted?
Yes lots, they just don't post on here. ;-)
16-02-2012, 07:54 PM
I thought I'd share this story..as I do not think it could be predicted..and shows the unpredictability of the ex scenario!!
I have a male friend who I introduced to another friend as I thought them compatible and well matched. They hit it off immediately and all looked amazing ..he did a sudden U turn..we were all in shock. Two years later he got a sudden urge to call her, appologise and explain it hadn't been the right time. They are now taking it steady and very happy...and back together..hooray.
16-02-2012, 08:07 PM
That's a great story, flamered Smile
16-02-2012, 08:11 PM
Short term exes don't tend to. But if it has been longer and there is a deeper connection then I believe the chance increases. It is also dependent on why you split up. If there is infidelity involved it is more difficult, if you are just too different very difficult, if it is an argument or a distance thing then you still have a chance.
17-02-2012, 06:55 PM
So I WAS being a bit optimistic Confused
18-02-2012, 04:33 PM
I would like to say 4 years ago I broke up with someone and loads of psychics on the show/option 0 kept saying he would be back. Anne Scholes kept saying No and guess what she was right as he has now married someone else.
18-02-2012, 04:55 PM
(18-02-2012 04:33 PM)lizcancer girl Wrote:  I would like to say 4 years ago I broke up with someone and loads of psychics on the show/option 0 kept saying he would be back. Anne Scholes kept saying No and guess what she was right as he has now married someone else.

Thank you for your reply and I hope you are now in happier circumstances. I have never had a reading off Anne but obviously she is now my next point of contact and a part of me hope she tells me the same so I can put an end to all of this. Many thanks again x
18-02-2012, 05:08 PM
I think perhaps only you not a reading can put an end to this, if this is what you want. As there are no certainties, only the power of our descions and choices and changes in outlook. Someone mentioned Russel Bradley's comment about be happy if an ex returns but also be happy anyway..this seems to make sense.. as even if a psychic does say no..the mind can still play the game of well they might be wrong!! so best to set the game rules your self..and put your self back in control..good luck
18-02-2012, 05:39 PM
(18-02-2012 05:08 PM)flamered Wrote:  I think perhaps only you not a reading can put an end to this, if this is what you want. As there are no certainties, only the power of our descions and choices and changes in outlook. Someone mentioned Russel Bradley's comment about be happy if an ex returns but also be happy anyway..this seems to make sense.. as even if a psychic does say no..the mind can still play the game of well they might be wrong!! so best to set the game rules your self..and put your self back in control..good luck

Wise words Flamered x

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Anybody's ex come back as predicted? LuLu 49 22,199 21-08-2013 09:51 AM
Last Post: Light