Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Irish Caller Comment Line
16-02-2012, 06:16 PM
Irish Caller Comment Line
Hello to all the Irish Viewers,

We have FINALLY got a caller comment line set up for you!

Simply dial 1580 997 990 and leave us a 30 second voicemail to have your questions answered on the show. This is charged at €2.40 per call.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Love and light x

Psychic Today - Leading the way
Broadcasting on the SKY platform since 2004. Formerly Psychic TV
Sky Channel 886 | http://www.psychictoday.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2012, 02:54 PM
RE: Irish Caller Comment Line
Why does it cost more for us to leave a caller comment....UK viewers are priced the same for texts and caller comments. Thank you. Smile
Find all posts by this user
20-02-2012, 11:30 AM
(18-02-2012 02:54 PM)kiltgirl Wrote:  Why does it cost more for us to leave a caller comment....UK viewers are priced the same for texts and caller comments. Thank you. Smile

Hi KiltGirl,

These are the prices outlined by the networks in Ireland and these differ depending on text or call (whereas the UK is the same). I am afraid we are unable to change this.

Have you used the caller comment service? Please leave us some feedback.

Love and light x

20-02-2012, 10:43 PM
(20-02-2012 11:30 AM)PsychicToday Wrote:  
(18-02-2012 02:54 PM)kiltgirl Wrote:  Why does it cost more for us to leave a caller comment....UK viewers are priced the same for texts and caller comments. Thank you. Smile

Hi KiltGirl,

These are the prices outlined by the networks in Ireland and these differ depending on text or call (whereas the UK is the same). I am afraid we are unable to change this.

Love and light x

I was thinking it was something along those lines alright....not your fault. I tried to ring the line from my mobile but for some reason it came up as number blocked. I don't know why? I've no restrictions on my phone and no probs sending texts. So....mind boggles. Would be interested to hear other Irish viewers experiences. Thanks for answering Smile)))
21-02-2012, 11:25 AM
(20-02-2012 10:43 PM)kiltgirl Wrote:  

Hi KiltGirl,

Love and light x

I was thinking it was something along those lines alright....not your fault. I tried to ring the line from my mobile but for some reason it came up as number blocked. I don't know why? I've no restrictions on my phone and no probs sending texts. So....mind boggles. Would be interested to hear other Irish viewers experiences. Thanks for answering Smile)))

Hi KiltGirl,

I will speak to our engineering team to see if there are any restrictions from mobiles, but as far as I'm aware it should work fine. Have you tried to from a landline to see if you have more luck?

Would be good to hear back from other viewers too.

Love and light x

21-02-2012, 03:53 PM
(21-02-2012 11:25 AM)PsychicToday Wrote:  
(20-02-2012 10:43 PM)kiltgirl Wrote:  

Hi KiltGirl,

Love and light x

Hi KiltGirl,

I will speak to our engineering team to see if there are any restrictions from mobiles, but as far as I'm aware it should work fine. Have you tried to from a landline to see if you have more luck?

Would be good to hear back from other viewers too.

Love and light x

I don't have a landline unfortunately....but I believe there was a caller comment from Ireland on last nights show....so someone's able to get through!!! Just not me!! Smile I will keep trying...I have another sim card...maybe it's the network that won't allow it, so will try from my other sim which is a different network..if I ever find it! Little thing has gone awol!!! Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Up Irish Psychic Dream Catcher 19 2,790 12-07-2013 07:55 AM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
  Irish Voice Mail Line mikesmithfan 1 643 21-03-2012 11:36 AM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
Wink o line and opt0 cam MARGE WALSH 0 513 22-11-2011 02:53 PM
Last Post: MARGE WALSH