Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should listen to the messages properly
20-02-2012, 02:44 PM
Should listen to the messages properly
I have to bring this to attention as it has happened to me too. I have been watching the show over the weekend and amazed how some text messages, voice mails or picture messages are answered.

Do the psychic even listen to the messages properly as there were quite a few messages which were not answered properly. Here are few examples:

- a regular viewer asked when will ex contact? answer was he has alot going on around him but you going to meet someone new in summer who will be on same wavelength as you - psychic still didn't answer the question whether there will be any contact HuhHuh

- another regular viewer asked can i have love reading with descriptions and initials? answer was you have been hurt before (waffle waffle) there is a house move for you this year which will lead to new job HuhHuh

- another regular view asked how a certain person feels about her and will things move forward? answer was based on what is happening around the texter and her past and how focused she is in her life - again nothing was mentioned about the person she was asking HuhHuh

I have noticed regular viewers sent messages again and again but changes the questions slightly and still same answers and psychics just go off track.

Once again very unprofessional or is it a scam? Psychics should listen to the message and answer the question asked. I think if the psychics can't connect to the question then rather than waffling and going off track, they should say and ask for next message and allow next psychic to answer that. AngelBig GrinAngel
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2012, 02:54 PM
RE: Should listen to the messages properly
Agreed. Random answers with very little detail make me uneasy. Probably why I do not text anymore. Also at 1:53 per minute if you have asked a specific question, then surely you are entitled to a specific answer to it! You have bought it after all.
20-02-2012, 05:57 PM
(20-02-2012 02:54 PM)Dom Wrote:  Agreed. Random answers with very little detail make me uneasy. Probably why I do not text anymore. Also at 1:53 per minute if you have asked a specific question, then surely you are entitled to a specific answer to it! You have bought it after all.

That's true and I agree with you Dom. It's like you buy red wine and they say here you go have white instead DodgyConfused
I don't text or use their services either and it's just waste of money. I use other lines and it's worth every penny and things do unfold with their readers. On PT have been mentioning alot about how their psychics are tested before they join the show, just makes you wonder Confused
20-02-2012, 06:17 PM
(20-02-2012 05:57 PM)cosmicorder Wrote:  
(20-02-2012 02:54 PM)Dom Wrote:  Agreed. Random answers with very little detail make me uneasy. Probably why I do not text anymore. Also at 1:53 per minute if you have asked a specific question, then surely you are entitled to a specific answer to it! You have bought it after all.

That's true and I agree with you Dom. It's like you buy red wine and they say here you go have white instead DodgyConfused
I don't text or use their services either and it's just waste of money. I use other lines and it's worth every penny and things do unfold with their readers. On PT have been mentioning alot about how their psychics are tested before they join the show, just makes you wonder Confused

What other lines have you used and why are they better?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Expensive Text messages GemGirl 6 1,496 18-01-2014 01:43 AM
Last Post: danitalia
  mystic text messages miss sunshine 6 1,692 23-06-2013 02:29 AM
Last Post: glittercat
  Should have listen to Katie Keeley cosmicorder 37 10,037 11-07-2012 06:50 PM
Last Post: EarthAngel
  Listen to your instinct and talk to you ex Sapphire 15 2,704 23-06-2012 10:35 AM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
  More text messages and voicemails Sapphire 8 1,274 25-05-2012 07:15 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  Text Messages cosmicorder 0 622 18-02-2012 10:00 PM
Last Post: cosmicorder
  Text messages on live shows cosmicorder 4 1,255 13-02-2012 12:00 PM
Last Post: cosmicorder