Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cosmic Ordering
20-01-2011, 10:24 AM
Cosmic Ordering
This features on the show all the time, and although we get a lot of feedback from the Psychics on the success of their cosmic orders, I thought it would be good to share any success stories that we may have had, and also the elements that seem to work with when carrying out the ritual.

Do you just think your wish and it happens?
Do you candle burn?

I have tried and the one thing that I would like to happen still hasn’t happened...but I believe that Karina once said, these things can sometimes take up to a year.

So if it has happened, it would be lovely to hear about it and it would probably give the rest of us some hope who are still waiting....

xx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-01-2011, 12:26 PM
RE: Cosmic Ordering
I got a tip from Faith just before the New Year to write a "Wish List" (which I guess is like a Cosmic Order) and keep it under my pillow. Actually I played it extra safe and put my rose quartz under the pillow too Smile. So far, everything I wrote down on my wish list has happened in the last 3 weeks, except my number one which was to be in a relationship.
23-01-2011, 01:27 PM
(20-01-2011 10:24 AM)Eridanus Wrote:  This features on the show all the time, and although we get a lot of feedback from the Psychics on the success of their cosmic orders, I thought it would be good to share any success stories that we may have had, and also the elements that seem to work with when carrying out the ritual.

Do you candle burn?

I have tried and the one thing that I would like to happen still hasn’t happened...but I believe that Karina once said, these things can sometimes take up to a year.

So if it has happened, it would be lovely to hear about it and it would probably give the rest of us some hope who are still waiting....

xx
Great topic..actually I had a brilliant expierience with Enchantment for cosmic oredering..but shew had it under a different name (it escapes right now) but it was essentially the same thing. It was to ask for my sisters lost cat to be returned and also for Kiltguy to stop not replying to me. Both my sister and I did...our charms (that's what they were called!!) and at exactly, give or take a minute, the same time, her cat returned and Kiltguy asked me to come see him. So absolutely Cosmoc ordering does work, if you do it right!! And Kiltguy didn't really speak to me for 3 years, and although yes, it's like drawing blood from a stone, we are now back firends...or whatever we are!! Anyway, yes! I also had no heating last year and cosmic ordered oil for my tank....two months later my cousin bought me a fill then my sister bought me one..I didn't ask them they offered!
23-01-2011, 11:43 PM
(20-01-2011 12:26 PM)w27/12 Wrote:  I got a tip from Faith just before the New Year to write a "Wish List" (which I guess is like a Cosmic Order) and keep it under my pillow. Actually I played it extra safe and put my rose quartz under the pillow too Smile. So far, everything I wrote down on my wish list has happened in the last 3 weeks, except my number one which was to be in a relationship.

I saw that too I think, I also thought she said to place the list behind a photo of a relative etc in spirit.

I did this, and the weird thing is she did actually say all the things i had put on this list in a text response. Yet one of these things was to move/live with a certain person and the time frame given was the end of Jan this year....thats not really likely considering its now the 23 and there is no real way that could be a reality.

Yet it was uncanny.
23-01-2011, 11:48 PM
(23-01-2011 01:27 PM)kiltgirl Wrote:  
(20-01-2011 10:24 AM)Eridanus Wrote:  This features on the show all the time, and although we get a lot of feedback from the Psychics on the success of their cosmic orders, I thought it would be good to share any success stories that we may have had, and also the elements that seem to work with when carrying out the ritual.

Do you candle burn?

xx
Great topic..actually I had a brilliant expierience with Enchantment for cosmic oredering..but shew had it under a different name (it escapes right now) but it was essentially the same thing. It was to ask for my sisters lost cat to be returned and also for Kiltguy to stop not replying to me. Both my sister and I did...our charms (that's what they were called!!) and at exactly, give or take a minute, the same time, her cat returned and Kiltguy asked me to come see him. So absolutely Cosmoc ordering does work, if you do it right!! And Kiltguy didn't really speak to me for 3 years, and although yes, it's like drawing blood from a stone, we are now back firends...or whatever we are!! Anyway, yes! I also had no heating last year and cosmic ordered oil for my tank....two months later my cousin bought me a fill then my sister bought me one..I didn't ask them they offered!

Charms? I have never heard of this - was it like picking something like Muffins described above - objects that mean something? or just making a wish in a certain way?

Its great that it has worked for you though
23-01-2011, 11:51 PM
(20-01-2011 04:16 PM)Muffins Wrote:  I hope part of what I recently "ordered" will arrive next week. I put mine beside my bed, and like yourself Eridanus, I am waiting for my main event too. I left things on top of my cosmic order, things which were of special importance for various reasons. One item was even picked out by John Healey in a reading, he knew I had something put away, but there was a request from upstairs to take it out and wear it, and when I couldn't wear it to leave on my cosmic order.
I was also told to light a candle, but I only do this at specific times. I also was told to light a candle when I needed a rather quicker more specific request and it did arrive the next day. I think it is all about believing and trusting that the right thing will happen at the right time.

w27/12 - well done on getting almost everything on your list, thats fab. I hope the main request will arrive as fast as the other requests Smile

I hope your main event arrives too, I'm sure the guidance given to you by Mr Healey will help it along, especially if he has picked specific objects for your order.
24-01-2011, 07:29 PM
(23-01-2011 11:48 PM)Eridanus Wrote:  

Do you candle burn?

xx

Charms? I have never heard of this - was it like picking something like Muffins described above - objects that mean something? or just making a wish in a certain way?

It was really quite simple. We both has to get a white candle, for me I wrote mine and his names on it, the candle could burn no longer than a couple of hours at most..so I had to cut up the nightlights I had!! Anyway basically with all my heart as I lit the candle I spoke to my angels telling them exactly what I want to happen, how I feel when he blows hot and cold, that I really want us to get back. Now Enchantment did explain that this doesn't effect his free will...not sure exactly how it doesn't but it doesn't! Anyway, I imagined a white light covering him and just basically poured my heart into the wish...then let it go. That's the important thing...just let it go. My sister lit her candle for the cat...she imagined her house being surrounded by a big white light and asked her angels to go to the cat and show the cat the light of the house to guide her back home. ~I also did the exact same charm for the cat that night so she got a double whammy and Enchantment kindly did too..she knew the cat was just lost!! The thing is that cat was missing for a month!!!!! So it really was extraordinarily when both charms came true at more or less the same time!! I remember my sister ringing me shouting the cats back the cats back!! And I shouted back to her OMG Kiltguy asked me out!! It truly was an amazing experience!! But you must mean what you ask for and put your whole heart into it...it's very visual. So hope that helped!! x
25-01-2011, 01:24 AM (This post was last modified: 25-01-2011 01:25 AM by Eridanus.)
(24-01-2011 07:29 PM)kiltgirl Wrote:  

Do you candle burn?

xx

It was really quite simple. We both has to get a white candle, for me I wrote mine and his names on it, the candle could burn no longer than a couple of hours at most..so I had to cut up the nightlights I had!! Anyway basically with all my heart as I lit the candle I spoke to my angels telling them exactly what I want to happen, how I feel when he blows hot and cold, that I really want us to get back. Now Enchantment did explain that this doesn't effect his free will...not sure exactly how it doesn't but it doesn't! Anyway, I imagined a white light covering him and just basically poured my heart into the wish...then let it go. That's the important thing...just let it go. My sister lit her candle for the cat...she imagined her house being surrounded by a big white light and asked her angels to go to the cat and show the cat the light of the house to guide her back home. ~I also did the exact same charm for the cat that night so she got a double whammy and Enchantment kindly did too..she knew the cat was just lost!! The thing is that cat was missing for a month!!!!! So it really was extraordinarily when both charms came true at more or less the same time!! I remember my sister ringing me shouting the cats back the cats back!! And I shouted back to her OMG Kiltguy asked me out!! It truly was an amazing experience!! But you must mean what you ask for and put your whole heart into it...it's very visual. So hope that helped!! x

It has, thank you for explaning the process. I think I will give this a try. Oldy enough out of all the candles I have, none of them are white - so off to the shop I go.

I'm pleased that it worked for you with KiltGuy and also with your sister and her lost cat.

xx
25-01-2011, 04:05 PM
(25-01-2011 01:24 AM)Eridanus Wrote:  
(24-01-2011 07:29 PM)kiltgirl Wrote:  

Do you candle burn?

xx

It has, thank you for explaning the process. I think I will give this a try. Oldy enough out of all the candles I have, none of them are white - so off to the shop I go.

I'm pleased that it worked for you with KiltGuy and also with your sister and her lost cat.

xx

Thanks xxx The cats gone missing again...so we'll have to do another one!!!! Smile)) I'll let you know if it works!!
26-01-2011, 09:46 PM
(25-01-2011 04:29 PM)Muffins Wrote:  omg.... cant type properly!! I did the candle thing last night with the initials!! John healey said contact this week or next, and Tuesday was imporant!!

I just got a text AGGGGHHHHH Smile

I probably should reply... And keep calm!! Its just a text afterall!! xxx

Oh just remembered, Crystal CT said in 3 days last Saturday!!!!

OMG!!!!!! That's so exciting!!!!!!! Keep us posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  MAY ASTROLOGY; A GREAT TIME FOR COSMIC ORDERING! psychicdoglover 0 125 05-05-2017 04:04 PM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  cosmic ordering MissMarple 25 5,918 25-02-2014 01:59 PM
Last Post: Dom