Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Don't put your life on hold
22-02-2012, 01:03 PM (This post was last modified: 22-02-2012 01:07 PM by Dream Catcher.)
Don't put your life on hold
The best ever psychic reading I ever had was not with Psychic Today or Psychic Sofa but in fact it was a number I found in the back of a newspaper. At the time I was very upset because of a friendship/ triangle situation and wanted to know desparately if I would hear from the guy again. The psychic told me that although the guy cared and valued me, that no I would not hear from him again because his partner is what we would call the Queen of Swords and his life would be unbearable if he continued the friendship with me. She then said I would meet a new man (at the time I didn't want to know) she said he was financially secure, owned his own property, business etc and he would knock my socks off & I have since met him, and yes he has blown my socks off!!!Heart and haven't heard from the other guy since.

I hadn't thought of new guy til I met him so not thinking about it, somehow brought him to me- if that makes sense, but I go on to contradict myself because now I am thinking of him all the time and when it's going to happen LOL its a vicious circle!!!!

I have no idea who that psychic was but she told me not to put my life on hold for guy number 1 and guy number 2 would appear.

Hope that makes sense????Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2012, 11:58 AM
RE: Don't put your life on hold
(23-02-2012 08:29 AM)kath3422 Wrote:  Hi Dreamcatcher Wink
When was this?xxx

Ages ago back in 2008!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2012, 07:10 AM
RE: Don't put your life on hold