Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TOTAL JOKE!!
23-02-2012, 01:45 AM
TOTAL JOKE!!
Just thought i'd give this programme a chance so texted in for first time to Michael Ryan who was sat at front desk chatting away. Two mins later i gets a reply on my mobile . Here is the exact text(s) i got...try not to laugh...

Text 1 - Hello there and welcome,I am one of michaels inner circle of psychics here. I sense changes ahead for you in may of this year. Im sensing someone quite new coming

Text 2 - into your life. Have you a name for a more accurate reading?

I asked about my lovelife in detail!! Have tried umpteen times to get them on the phone as I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!! What a surprise - no answer! That was £3.00 for sweet eff all!!!

Not a happy bunny let me tell you....AngryAngryAngry
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2012, 11:59 AM
RE: TOTAL JOKE!!
Thats OUTREAGEOUS!!!!
23-02-2012, 06:45 PM
Airyfairy, I text the show the other week and it was about 5-10 mins into the show and the psychic (don't know her name) had said to send in a text message. I sent in a text and got a reply back a few minutes later, never even made it to the screen! I can't imagine they would have a lot of people texting in that they couldn't answer my text on air at the beginning of the show!

I sometimes flick over to see who's on but will never be texting in again. Hope you get your money back x
27-03-2013, 05:17 PM
I agree its terrible ..and then producers wondering why their programmes losing their loyal viewers ...for them money is everything - we as people dont matter ....altough we are the ones who make their living !!!!!!

I personally dont text no more as answers are rubbish ...and sometimes I dont even get answer ..... what a waste of money ...

Lets treat ourselves to something nice !!! Here is to us all :-))) !!!
05-04-2013, 04:56 PM
Not text related but i sent a complaint in about Tamara on the afternoon show about her boob hanging out, my children were with me and it was disgraceful. I couldn't help but to air my opinion to the producer of the show. After ten minutes after I sent it she was swiftly sent off air by a very surprised presenter and tamara.
01-05-2013, 11:55 AM
Your txting into a psychic show ! Alarm bells should be ringing anyway.. There not psychic..if you have money to throw away give it to the dogs trust or NSPCC..

Learn from this !
13-05-2013, 11:38 PM (This post was last modified: 14-05-2013 12:12 AM by glittercat.)
(05-04-2013 04:56 PM)Dolly2468 Wrote:  Not text related but i sent a complaint in about Tamara on the afternoon show about her boob hanging out, my children were with me and it was disgraceful. I couldn't help but to air my opinion to the producer of the show. After ten minutes after I sent it she was swiftly sent off air by a very surprised presenter and tamara.

Yes I've often wondered why she's dresses like a slut! But you are talking about the same Tamara who comes on psychic TV right?
Hazel Lee is on right now (psychic tv) even tough she may have a whiny voice, she's actually dressed really lovely. At least that outfit shows some class. The pearls thrown in makes it look quite elegant!
14-05-2013, 01:01 AM
Yeah that lady is hot. Rather look at Tamara than Hazel Lee any day of the week lol
14-05-2013, 12:28 PM
Lol psychic today turning into babestation for some it seems ! Lol
28-11-2013, 12:53 AM
Heart RE: TOTAL JOKE!!
(14-05-2013 01:01 AM)Mr KoolJ Wrote:  Yeah that lady is hot. Rather look at Tamara than Hazel Lee any day of the week lol

I have to be honest by Tamara isn't her real name. Oh and she wears wigs. Her hair is short and stumpy. I think her name is Ramona.