Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
false hope?
23-02-2012, 12:01 PM
false hope?
Hi all! Am new here to posting but have been reading as a guest for a while now.

Just a few thoughts.
1. Ur threads confuse me lol some of u really do think the psychics are correcr and have a few predictions come true and others say they are a complete scam. Some of the posts about them not coming true were a while back. So is there anyone who thought it hadnt come true but it eventually did juat the timings were out??

would love to hear all ur experiences.
2. Do u think we prevent things? For example i read a post abput a lady not getting into uni even though a psychiv said she would. Do u think we subconsiously dont try as hard for these things because a psychic has said weve already got it in thw bag?

Thanks lnl

X [/font]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2012, 09:43 PM
RE: false hope?
No hope is better than false hope and psychics with integrity know that. Annie lund would rather have the phone put down on her than fill people with false promises. It is cruel to play people's emotions in this way. The early days I would get a reading of any old joe it is only through time that you connect with the 1 or 2 good ones.
23-02-2012, 09:58 PM
I think sometimes people can prevent things because they focus so much on what a psychic has said, they do not want to do anything but have what has been told what will happen come true... for example, ex's coming back or meeting a specific person, or someone declaring feelings for them etc etc. By focusing on the one we believe we want because we have been told they will definitely come back means that we fail to allow the new to come in..... and the new could be so much better.

On another level, sometimes we change, and this ultimately changes our future. We may want to go to university when we have the reading, but later decide we don't want to do that. So maybe it is not blocking but simply making different life choices.

Psychic readings when people want definite predictions as opposed to sound intuitive guidance are never cast in stone. A psychic gives one version of future events, one of the endless possibilities, but because we as people have free will, as do those around us, we can change that one course, meaning there are unlimited possible paths and only we can choose which one we go down.

I think the biggest problem with how readings seem to be viewed by many is that there is a dependency on only acting and doing what a psychic has told a person.... without realising that we all have free will, we are all masters of our own destiny, and yes a psychic can give excellent validations, and can also give good predictions, but we have to account for the fact that predictions are never guaranteed or cast in stone. Not because a psychic is not psychic, but because one small change we make in our life, can change our whole future :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
23-02-2012, 11:11 PM
I agree that no hope is false hope. But you do have to sit back anf wonder sometimes are they just telling me this to keep me smiling then calling back when it doesnt happen? I would love to hear of any experiences of predictions coming true??

Also have any of u ever received any other types of "signs" ?
23-02-2012, 11:12 PM
* better than false hope

Im rubbish at typing lol
16-03-2012, 01:20 PM
Sorry that you feel so confused Kayleigh but thats how many of us feel on here but I think that it is a good thing to have a mixture of views and opinions on here as that shows honesty. We are all at different levels and situations- so it becomes hard to follow but sometimes you make some really nice friends on here and get advice that other people have learned through experience. Take what you think helps and try not to worry. I genuinely don't think anybody is here to offend or confuse anybody but sometimes it happens because we are all here for the answers to something very dear to our hearts.

Best wishes xx

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hope Anonymous 0 266 23-01-2017 06:32 PM
Last Post: Anonymous