Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Emerging Patterns in Readings
23-02-2012, 02:09 PM
Emerging Patterns in Readings
Something that I have noticed in reading through posts is that patterns seem to be emerging as if we are mostly being told the same thing such as

You and your ex are definitely Twin Flames the connection is so strong you are meant to be. (Leads me to believe that all love relationships are twin flame relationships and there is nothing special about these apart from the strength of feeling)

There is no-one else for you or your ex. (It seems that some that have been told this, ex's have in fact moved on with others and the majority of the rest of us simply don't know either way yet)

When you move on and find someone else your ex will come forward. (Human nature, in a lot of cases, if your ex knows you've moved on they go through the doubt oh no but I want him/her, or do I and in most cases will make a play to get the ex back as they actually don't really want them to move on or someone else to have their man/woman)

When your ex does come back you probably won't want him and you will have a choice of, normally, two. (Well for me my ex would not have be back if I have moved on with another man so ...)

There was someone who interfered with your relationship with your ex (usually the case although in many guises)

These are just a few but I know there are many more, the question is can we all be pigeon holed like this with in many cases such similar readings or are we all the same?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2012, 06:33 PM
RE: Emerging Patterns in Readings
Your posts are grounding in my opinion Indigo. It is a reminder that what we are told won't neccessarily come to pass. Believe me if what Russell Bradley has told me happens this weekend then my scepticism will be over for life. Of course we are grounded in the reality of our own situations and I often feel the desire for an ex to return is often closely matched with a refusal or fear to move on. Like you I have been told how it will all happen but I cannot live my life by psychic predictions. Although they can be fun as well.
23-02-2012, 06:43 PM
RE: Emerging Patterns in Readings
A major change in the lie of the land this weekend

Hmmmmmmmmmm I have my doubts nor does it bother me greatly