Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
trusted Psychics Reviews
13-09-2018, 05:36 AM
trusted Psychics Reviews
Am I the only one who sees the names on reviews and wonders what they call about haha ... when you see the same name again and again

I feel really sad cause I’m starting to realise what a fairytale is sold on these lines.

It’s certainly hard not to believe some of these readings, Muria Rose for example I still have things coming true but I have had readers change their story according to my response and some of these repeat names give rav reviews it makes me so sad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-09-2018, 07:48 AM
RE: trusted Psychics Reviews
(13-09-2018 05:36 AM)Shell03 Wrote:  Am I the only one who sees the names on reviews and wonders what they call about haha ... when you see the same name again and again

I feel really sad cause I’m starting to realise what a fairytale is sold on these lines.

It’s certainly hard not to believe some of these readings, Muria Rose for example I still have things coming true but I have had readers change their story according to my response and some of these repeat names give rav reviews it makes me so sad

Who have you used on there that is good? And yes i agree with you. Muria Rose was my stand out reading this year. I have tried a few on there.
13-09-2018, 08:32 AM
(13-09-2018 07:48 AM)minnie99 Wrote:  
(13-09-2018 05:36 AM)Shell03 Wrote:  Am I the only one who sees the names on reviews and wonders what they call about haha ... when you see the same name again and again

Who have you used on there that is good? And yes i agree with you. Muria Rose was my stand out reading this year. I have tried a few on there.

Cassandra and Nora were stand outs but so have some others been with validations like Sadie and also one of the sues ... There are some absolute shockers
13-09-2018, 08:58 AM
Oh and amethyst didn’t waste time, hit the nail on the head and actually said what changes had to happen to have the desired outcome and the actual probability.... she didn’t sell a fairytale
13-09-2018, 01:29 PM
(13-09-2018 08:58 AM)Shell03 Wrote:  Oh and amethyst didn’t waste time, hit the nail on the head and actually said what changes had to happen to have the desired outcome and the actual probability.... she didn’t sell a fairytale

If this is the same Amethyst from PS (which it probably is), the last reading I was unimpressed with. She told me what I wanted to hear more or less and she remembered me although I hadn't called her for 3 months and because of that, it was more of a chit chat kinda thing where she was just repeating what she said last time.
13-09-2018, 01:41 PM
(13-09-2018 01:29 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(13-09-2018 08:58 AM)Shell03 Wrote:  Oh and amethyst didn’t waste time, hit the nail on the head and actually said what changes had to happen to have the desired outcome and the actual probability.... she didn’t sell a fairytale

If this is the same Amethyst from PS (which it probably is), the last reading I was unimpressed with. She told me what I wanted to hear more or less and she remembered me although I hadn't called her for 3 months and because of that, it was more of a chit chat kinda thing where she was just repeating what she said last time.

Never used PS, she didn’t tell me what I wanted to hear in anyway, more a there’s a chance but unlikely unless this person makes these changes ... hard to discribe but she very much nailed it
13-09-2018, 01:49 PM
I have wanted to try Nora, but she is sooo popular now can never get through to her.
13-09-2018, 09:11 PM
Sadie is always so good at validations and her readings for me generally come through but timing is always slightly out. I rate Jackie and Henry - honestly they don’t always tell you what you want to hear - ie no fairy tales - but there readings have always come through for me. Muria Rose as you mentioned above another solid reader whose predictions come through in fact I had a shocker of a reading who said the opposite to Sadie Jackie and Henry and it was Muria Rose who assured me with a reading that echoed the other 3 she also calmed me down she’s a good person. Think there’s some who don’t connect with you but continue and there’s some who like to sell a dream but I believe there are some true genuine readers on there and if you connect with them all the better.
13-09-2018, 11:29 PM
(13-09-2018 09:11 PM)Louise0203 Wrote:  Sadie is always so good at validations and her readings for me generally come through but timing is always slightly out. I rate Jackie and Henry - honestly they don’t always tell you what you want to hear - ie no fairy tales - but there readings have always come through for me. Muria Rose as you mentioned above another solid reader whose predictions come through in fact I had a shocker of a reading who said the opposite to Sadie Jackie and Henry and it was Muria Rose who assured me with a reading that echoed the other 3 she also calmed me down she’s a good person. Think there’s some who don’t connect with you but continue and there’s some who like to sell a dream but I believe there are some true genuine readers on there and if you connect with them all the better.

Sadie and muria echo each other in predictions on a subject, muria timeframe is not up (it it’s in the process and I see it unfolding as predicted) Sadie does get the time wrong ...

Never spoken to Henry or Jackie... Taz was terrible for changing her tune according to my answers

I like speaking with Guy, I think he’s good
14-09-2018, 11:27 AM
(13-09-2018 11:29 PM)Shell03 Wrote:  
(13-09-2018 09:11 PM)Louise0203 Wrote:  Sadie is always so good at validations and her readings for me generally come through but timing is always slightly out. I rate Jackie and Henry - honestly they don’t always tell you what you want to hear - ie no fairy tales - but there readings have always come through for me. Muria Rose as you mentioned above another solid reader whose predictions come through in fact I had a shocker of a reading who said the opposite to Sadie Jackie and Henry and it was Muria Rose who assured me with a reading that echoed the other 3 she also calmed me down she’s a good person. Think there’s some who don’t connect with you but continue and there’s some who like to sell a dream but I believe there are some true genuine readers on there and if you connect with them all the better.

Sadie and muria echo each other in predictions on a subject, muria timeframe is not up (it it’s in the process and I see it unfolding as predicted) Sadie does get the time wrong ...

Never spoken to Henry or Jackie... Taz was terrible for changing her tune according to my answers

I like speaking with Guy, I think he’s good

Iv once had a reading from Guy he was good and a lovely person - I did believe what he said. Taz was terrible for me too so iv had one reading n never again. Henry and Jackie I would reccomend. But yes Sadies timing is sometimes out but all there readings echo each other

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Demi - trusted psychics Redroses123 24 1,506 14-11-2018 05:59 AM
Last Post: Shell03
  Trusted Psychic Shell03 0 153 29-10-2018 12:52 AM
  Trusted Psychics - Cosminka Shell03 4 292 30-09-2018 12:26 PM
  Alex Zadeh - 4257 - TRUSTED PSYCHICS! Belinda 30 6,742 13-09-2018 11:28 PM
Last Post: Virgo1