Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best topic on the show so far by Sky
23-02-2012, 07:30 PM
Best topic on the show so far by Sky
Best topic so far is by Sky - ""If we are understanding the signs around you""

She said everyone is a psychic but you have to learn how to listen to your intuition and understand the signs given to you by the universe. I totally agree with her. Learning to listen to your intuition is like learning how to drive, once you learn that then you can drive anywhere and go where you want. Similar to tapping into your energies and listening to your intuition is actually like a guidance and tells your what to do and which way to go.

Well done Sky - Brilliant topic and I personally gain alot of spiritual knowledge from her as well as Katie Keeley. I don't use PT services anymore but been watching the show for some years and the spiritual knowledge I get from both Sky and Katie Keely, has helped me not only get stronger emotionally and mentally but not to depend too much on readings. Not only that helps me save money but it has helped me move forward and be happy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2012, 07:06 AM
RE: Best topic on the show so far by Sky
Yes, sky is absolutely right. We need to concentrate and learn how to listen our intuitions.

I really want to gain the knowledge about the spiritual and psychic mediums.
24-02-2012, 12:55 PM
Sky rocks!!!!
24-02-2012, 05:56 PM
Yes, an interesting topic but this isn't the first time it has been covered on the show. A variety of the PT team have picked up on this topic and somewhere I recall reading a thread on here regarding signs and symbolism in reading.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  topic tonight - Whats your sex life telling you ... Happy_go_girl 0 1,453 07-02-2013 11:59 PM
Last Post: Happy_go_girl