Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Leanne Halyburton
16-09-2018, 11:51 AM (This post was last modified: 16-09-2018 11:59 AM by Lady P.)
Leanne Halyburton
Hi all, has anyone tried Leanne? If so what do you think and have predictions happened?

I tried her and really enjoyed her reading I like that she is a no nonsense reader that says it how it is. She has even got something about work which is happening now.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2018, 02:31 PM
RE: Leanne Halyburton
I heard not to go to her for relationship readings, lol
16-09-2018, 03:23 PM (This post was last modified: 16-09-2018 03:23 PM by Lady P.)
haha! she actually gave me an interesting love reading, though I have heard she can be blunt in a point of interest reading! still I would rather that than hearts and flowers type readings, I can't stand readers who try and paint you a Disney fairytale with every guy you ask about! *argh*

anyway hope you you're well Virgo! any luck with any readers being close to getting it right for you?
16-09-2018, 03:59 PM (This post was last modified: 16-09-2018 04:00 PM by Virgo1.)
(16-09-2018 03:23 PM)Lady P Wrote:  haha! she actually gave me an interesting love reading, though I have heard she can be blunt in a point of interest reading! still I would rather that than hearts and flowers type readings, I can't stand readers who try and paint you a Disney fairytale with every guy you ask about! *argh*

anyway hope you you're well Virgo! any luck with any readers being close to getting it right for you?

If she didn't give everybody bad news when it comes to relationships and get so negative, I'd definitely give her a try. I do now go to readers who are honest and dorm sugar coat, it's just she seems to tell everybody she reads for negative news in a relationship sense. Doom and gloom readers are just as bad as fairytale ones when they tell everyone that it's bad news, that's the thing that puts me off with her. And unfortunately not, I keep being told that Yona Farrell is a good one to try because things actually happen with her. I'm OK thank you and I hope you also are x
Yesterday, 07:45 PM
I paid for a "10 general prediction" yesterday from Leanne, never using her before. I got recommended her by a few people and I'm sorry to say I judged her thinking she'd be crap. I'm eating my words, as she was impressive with me. Don't get me wrong - I got the pregnancy warning prediction and ring on finger (but not wedding ring) prediction that she's told others, but the insight and descriptions of people were good. She "predicted" some things for me that are actually already happening/have happened and I'm happy with what I received from her. 30 minutes worth of listening that I can play back whenever I like is good, and I got plenty of "food for thought", as Leanne likes to say. She did pick up the ex, and I didn't get a huge rant about him like I thought I would from her. If anyone's going to read with Leanne, I'd say get her 10 general as she wasn't so ranty with me and she got straight to it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Has any one had a reading with yona, leanne or donna not on psychic lines jaks111 42 8,367 14-01-2018 06:24 PM
Last Post: buttercup62