Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Leanne Halyburton
22-11-2018, 02:35 AM
RE: Leanne Halyburton
My last 10 general predictions were beyond underwhelming. Leanne is a gem she is incredible at what she does.. don’t get me wrong but the biggest mistake I made was giving her names of people involved in my life instead of predicting she just tried to fit them around what she was saying and instead of predicting she gave me assumptions which was disappointing. There were massive events that played out in my life that she missed out and the only things mentioned in my predictions were trivial things such as I see you feeling sad.

To get the best of Leanne I would space out my readings I’m talking about atleast 8-12 months apart & give little to no information only then will she give you her best. I probably caught her at a bad time, she sounded tired and there were a lot of pauses and even her usual food for thought were at a bear minimum.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2018, 03:04 AM
(22-11-2018 02:35 AM)curiouscat Wrote:  My last 10 general predictions were beyond underwhelming. Leanne is a gem she is incredible at what she does.. don’t get me wrong but the biggest mistake I made was giving her names of people involved in my life instead of predicting she just tried to fit them around what she was saying and instead of predicting she gave me assumptions which was disappointing. There were massive events that played out in my life that she missed out and the only things mentioned in my predictions were trivial things such as I see you feeling sad.

To get the best of Leanne I would space out my readings I’m talking about atleast 8-12 months apart & give little to no information only then will she give you her best. I probably caught her at a bad time, she sounded tired and there were a lot of pauses and even her usual food for thought were at a bear minimum.

I'm not joking, I've seen on various forums that Leanne seems to go through phases depending on her moods where she's better at readings than other times. It's like sometimes she can't be bothered in putting an effort into her readings. I found that when you ask about POI she calls him a player and doesn't give any detailed info other than that, she has told a few people I've spoken to that line aswell. I really liked her general, though. Descriptions of people, personalities, how I feel about people, she reads the future as the past, but it is accurate.. Your best bet is a general and let her do the talking, no names or any info - that's when she starts to interject her opinion.
22-11-2018, 04:32 AM
(22-11-2018 03:04 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(22-11-2018 02:35 AM)curiouscat Wrote:  My last 10 general predictions were beyond underwhelming. Leanne is a gem she is incredible at what she does.. don’t get me wrong but the biggest mistake I made was giving her names of people involved in my life instead of predicting she just tried to fit them around what she was saying and instead of predicting she gave me assumptions which was disappointing. There were massive events that played out in my life that she missed out and the only things mentioned in my predictions were trivial things such as I see you feeling sad.

I'm not joking, I've seen on various forums that Leanne seems to go through phases depending on her moods where she's better at readings than other times. It's like sometimes she can't be bothered in putting an effort into her readings. I found that when you ask about POI she calls him a player and doesn't give any detailed info other than that, she has told a few people I've spoken to that line aswell. I really liked her general, though. Descriptions of people, personalities, how I feel about people, she reads the future as the past, but it is accurate.. Your best bet is a general and let her do the talking, no names or any info - that's when she starts to interject her opinion.

This time she really couldn’t be bothered lol I could hear it in her voice. What annoyed me were her assumptions my POI has a muslim name so she automatically assumed he was Asian & she said in the long run she sees me with a black man and said oh that rules him out then (he’s actually black) lol. On this occasion she didn’t have the player card for him she had nothing but positive things to say. But in regards to my last relationship she did say he was a player in his own way and to be fair she down played that he had a gang of women (I went through his phone). Since my first reading she has been consistent in saying me & my ex who I haven’t been in contact with in almost a year will get back together which if I’m completely honest I feel is close to impossible I honestly don’t see it
21-02-2019, 05:56 PM
I always find myself going back to Leanne because she’s better than most.. now imagine my shock when I went to book one of her services her prices have surely increased lol hopefully it means the quality of work has also improved
21-02-2019, 07:55 PM
(21-02-2019 05:56 PM)curiouscat Wrote:  I always find myself going back to Leanne because she’s better than most.. now imagine my shock when I went to book one of her services her prices have surely increased lol hopefully it means the quality of work has also improved

She put up a post saying she was raising her prices because she doesn't deserve to put up with the rudeness from her customers.

I'm on the fence about Leanne. Asking her about a guy you're guaranteed to get the "you two are never aligned to be together line", and she is so generic. She really cannot see past free will I contacted her about a guy I was seeing and I stopped communicating with him by the time she sent the consultation, never picked up that we had stopped talking. I also saw the other day that she mentioned plastic surgery to someone and she mentioned it to me along with ring on finger house move pregnancy warning and every guy I've asked her about she's warned me that they will end up getting a woman pregnant within 24 months, which she has told alot of women about ring on finger and pregnancy warnings. I thought that she was good in descriptions of friends of mine but perhaps she searched them up.. I don't know.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Has any one had a reading with yona, leanne or donna not on psychic lines jaks111 44 10,613 09-02-2019 11:43 AM
Last Post: Purple Rain