Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mark knight
23-02-2012, 08:15 PM
Mark knight
Hi has anyone a reading with mark knight? And did any of hs predictions come true, he predicted I would get an house move offer out of the blue by the end of feb, and that it was 5-7miles away near a park on a street with Victorian house and it will be a house were I will be very happy, well Iv got a lady who got in contact with me about a flat (not a house) she has and wants to swap with me she lives 5-7min away (not miles) near a road called Noel's park (not a playground) and her flat is on a street with lotS of Victorian house, Iv rang mark back asking if this was the property he was talking about ad he said no and now he said any time from the ending of feb to beginning of march I will receive this offer I don't know want to do now as I really don't want to stay in the same area but if this is the offer he was talking about I need to take it as I really need a 3bedroom and it's been the only offer Iv had in 3yrs Confused
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2012, 08:36 PM
RE: Mark knight
I agree with Kath. Go with what feels right for you, if your gut instinct tells you that this flat is the right one for you then go for it.
27-02-2012, 10:57 AM
Thanks! Iv accepted it but the paper works 6weeks to go through so will see if he was right? And it is another house offer at the end of this month beginning of next.
27-02-2012, 09:41 PM
That's great news Barbiebetty Smile Keep us posted on how things go x
28-02-2012, 12:37 PM (This post was last modified: 28-02-2012 12:38 PM by Dream Catcher.)
MARK KNIGHT TOTALLY OVER RATED!!!!!!
28-02-2012, 04:11 PM
(27-02-2012 09:53 PM)Worrier Wrote:  Think about the logic here... you have asked a complete stranger what to do in your life... They may have given an accurate prediction and they may have got it wrong but if you want to move and something comes along then go for it.. This is what psychics call free will. So may times we hear that excuse for an ex not coming back but use it for positive... If you like the place and it feels right.. what have you got to loose.. Remember as the discalimer says.. the readings are for entertainment purposes only...

This is the problem I don't love the place, and would much rather the so-called place mark knight has predicted, but at the same time I don't want to say no to this offer as it might be the only one I get, he has said "it's not the right place" but I don't know if to believe him, I'm giving it up to the 1st week of march and than I'm going to just take this one if nothing else has been offered like he's predicted. As for there so-called free will which is there answer to everything I personal think that's psychic get me out of jail card Iv been wait for things to get back on tract with me and my childrens father for what feels like for ever and every time I call it's the same crap other day.
28-02-2012, 04:12 PM
(28-02-2012 12:37 PM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  MARK KNIGHT TOTALLY OVER RATED!!!!!!

Have you had any readings with him
Love to hear?
29-02-2012, 11:26 AM
(28-02-2012 04:12 PM)Barbiebetty2010 Wrote:  I had a reading with him about two years ago, back in my "newbie" days and I was so excited to have got through to him because he is completely bigged up by Psychic Today (PI in those days) but after I spoke to him I felt disappointed, but then it may just be he didn't have a connection with me. Every one to there own.

Love to hear?
01-03-2012, 11:18 AM
(23-02-2012 08:23 PM)kath3422 Wrote:  Dont let him influence you for goodness sake.Very good advice Kath. For all our situations Heart
I've had a reading, nothing happened. Not saying he isn't any good.
Use your common sense, don't hold out hope for something that someone has told is going to happen, and has very little chance of happening, it may happen but if it doesn't you may just kick yourself!!!
xx
20-03-2012, 10:28 AM
(28-02-2012 04:12 PM)Barbiebetty2010 Wrote:  

Love to hear?

The reading I had with him was totally amazing, unprompted he hit the nail on the head.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psychic Knight - Michele Knight Forum Shopaholic 2 1,396 10-01-2015 12:05 PM
Last Post: Ella Hardy