Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Social Networking
24-02-2012, 02:32 PM
Social Networking
A friend has just told me that Laura Daligan who is in the live show today has been posting on facebook. I said it could be that she is on her break but the presenter said she is going to the phones and she was seen on facebook. I have been told in past of some psychics tweeting and I thought it could have been a one off but this is unbelievable. Demian was also been checking his phone when waiting for a call on Option 1 and he didn't realise the camera was on him.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2012, 04:07 PM
RE: Social Networking
I don't see anything wrong in this? Sure everyone checks their phones at work..so long as they don't do it whilst actually on a call. Smile
24-02-2012, 04:11 PM
(24-02-2012 04:07 PM)kiltgirl Wrote:  I don't see anything wrong in this? Sure everyone checks their phones at work..so long as they don't do it whilst actually on a call. Smile

some people log on and post too.... while they're at work... during tea breaks of course Blush
24-02-2012, 04:27 PM
(24-02-2012 04:11 PM)Lxx Wrote:  
(24-02-2012 04:07 PM)kiltgirl Wrote:  I don't see anything wrong in this? Sure everyone checks their phones at work..so long as they don't do it whilst actually on a call. Smile

some people log on and post too.... while they're at work... during tea breaks of course Blush
That's what I said it could be they on their break and nothing wrong in checking their phones but reason for posting is to let other viewers who have noticed this to only be concerned if they are on a call.
24-02-2012, 05:51 PM
I am at work now and posting on here! We all do it in some form or another, it's not really a problem, is it? I will still do my job, but a distraction is sometimes needed.