Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Please Don't Sugar Coat
27-02-2012, 03:13 PM
Please Don't Sugar Coat
Had readings with Emma Jane, Christian Martin, Rose Quartz, Angel Light, Freda Joy, many others in January and gave great validations and was told to be patient as all will unfold in 4 to 6 weeks time. Predictions made was complete the opposite. They all said ex will be back before end of Feb and said I was different and he wants only me and he will surprise me with a proposal and a ring on my finger before we see the daffodils. Also said we will be moving in together soon after the proposal and a romantic weekend away. Unfortunately he got engaged at the weekend and to the woman he left me for and they are having a baby.

If all the psychics gave me validations about my ex, they much have seen this happening. So why not tell the truth. If I was told the truth I would have been prepared myself and not raised my hopes and saved myself from another heart break. A lesson learnt. Let the universe decide my fate and will listen to my intuition.

Am glad I have stopped using PT services for whole month now as most of readers just sugar coat. It's not only the psychics but they have a very unprofessional service and it's money making scam.

I had to share this to warn other viewers out there. Hope and pray all your predictions come true and you don't go through what I am going through.

Love and Light Angel
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2012, 03:45 PM
RE: Please Don't Sugar Coat
I sort of had a similar situation a couple of years back. I was having readings on a lady I was interested in, they told me we would be in a relationship at the end of September. They were bang on - she did get into a relationship in late September, just not with me.

"So close, no matter how far...couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trust in who we are...and Nothing Else Matters"
27-02-2012, 03:53 PM
Cosmicorder, my heart goes out to you.

For all the Rules and regulations in place it seems we have very little come back in situations like this and even just trying to get an explanation means spending out more money.

Much Love and Light to you x
27-02-2012, 04:01 PM
(27-02-2012 03:53 PM)Lxx Wrote:  Cosmicorder, my heart goes out to you.

For all the Rules and regulations in place it seems we have very little come back in situations like this and even just trying to get an explanation means spending out more money.

Much Love and Light to you x

Thank you L x
27-02-2012, 06:31 PM
(27-02-2012 06:14 PM)Sky Wrote:  Cosmicorder, this is exactly what just happened to me. Sad

I can't understand how they could have confused me for another person unless it's like you said, they lie to us so we go back for more readings.

Sorry to hear that Sky. It's like they are reading and predicting for your ex or partner instead of yourself. I think they do it on purpose so we go back for more readings.

If you remember some weeks ago they said on live show that they have room for texts and voice mail and if you sent one, you wait for hours and then mystic service response makes you more depressing, where you then go get another reading as you getting mixed messages. It is a scam.
27-02-2012, 07:26 PM
I used to send messages and like many other viewers stay up all night till 3am to get it answered. At times the mystic service would at 4am in the morning send you a response which is completely the opposite from what other readers had told me. I then panic and get more depressed.

I noticed that mystic service was sending two messages instead of one where one was getting charged and one was a freemsg. Then at the end they ask you perhaps a card for you? If this is not a scam then what is it?

I know it's a scam definitely as I had few bad experiences with such text messages having getting charged £1.50 twice and the customer services are just not very helpful. I have lost a lot of money just cause of their unprofessional service, only if all the staff at PT would put themselves in our position and understand the frustration and about hard earned money we spend on their services as we have faith and expect to get help.

Once again a nice warning to those who send text messages, be careful and check your phone bill and make sure you are getting charged as mystic service are sending more than one message and one is getting charged and one is free response to your text message which didn't get answered.

PT - better get this sorted and be more spiritual as what goes round comes round. Please take this as being a constructive post.
27-02-2012, 08:18 PM
It puts all of our positive readings into perspective. I am so sorry to hear this but feel it could be most of us tomorrow. We need people who have had their outcomes on here, give us all some hope
27-02-2012, 09:34 PM
I don't think they get the wrong person, they predict how a relationship goes, most go the same way either for you or against you
27-02-2012, 09:36 PM
That's terrible Cosmicorder Sad I had similar readings in that I was told that my son's dad would come back to me and that he still loved me even though he was with someone else. They told me he would leave her for me but he ended up marrying her. I wouldn't want him back now but at the time, when I still loved him, it gave me hope and when you have a few psychics telling you the same thing you do start to think how they could possibly be wrong?

My heart goes out to you as I know how it feels to have your hopes shattered like that x
27-02-2012, 09:50 PM
Cosmicorder

So sorry to hear this, my heart goes out to you also. Its like a double whammy of hurt. It stinks actually, these psychics ought to take a good look at themselves and what information they give out, and think of the consequences of their actions....that's if they care that is.

I think validations (when they are good) give us faith in whatever predictions are made for us, and for some reason, the two things do not add up very often. I don't know why, yes some are scammers and maybe just are very good at making general validations personal or something,some though have a gift for definate, but still cannot predict right. It makes you think about the whole psychic reading issue actually, and whether its really worth it. Maybe for a general overview of life is okay, but when its hugely important stuff, it might be best left well alone.

Anyway I just wanted to add my sympathy for your upsetting news also and hope that you will be ok.