Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Andre
30-09-2018, 10:02 AM
Andre
Anyone had a reading with this guy? Not sure what to make of his reading?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-09-2018, 10:47 AM
RE: Andre
(30-09-2018 10:02 AM)Spartans Wrote:  Anyone had a reading with this guy? Not sure what to make of his reading?

I made a thread about him a couple of lines down. First reading was alright, second was horrendous with lots of questions being asked and guess work. No gift ability at all used.
30-09-2018, 11:49 AM
Andre was absolutely terrible. I think he has to be on my list as one of the worst readers along with a few PS readers.

He didn't seem to get anything without a question and even when I gave him some leads he was completely off. I nearly put the phone down because he was so embarrassingly bad, but I didn't because he is a nice friendly guy.

I wish him well and maybe he's good for others.
30-09-2018, 11:51 AM
(30-09-2018 11:49 AM)pasha Wrote:  Andre was absolutely terrible. I think he has to be on my list as one of the worst readers along with a few PS readers.

He didn't seem to get anything without a question and even when I gave him some leads he was completely off. I nearly put the phone down because he was so embarrassingly bad, but I didn't because he is a nice friendly guy.

I wish him well and maybe he's good for others.

It wont be long and he will disappear like that cocky gary guy did ...
30-09-2018, 01:02 PM (This post was last modified: 30-09-2018 01:30 PM by Spartans.)
Thanks for everyone's feedback, Sorry, I didn't realise there was another ongoing thread about Andre. He didn't really answer my question, just gave a general reading that I felt was mainly giving me generic stuff. I seemed to get all positive responses, would like to think it will happen. Some issues referred to my work in the NHS and he said 2 months until I get my wish. so not sure about him, especially reading some of the reviews.

Time will tell...
30-09-2018, 04:14 PM
(30-09-2018 01:02 PM)Spartans Wrote:  Thanks for everyone's feedback, Sorry, I didn't realise there was another ongoing thread about Andre. He didn't really answer my question, just gave a general reading that I felt was mainly giving me generic stuff. I seemed to get all positive responses, would like to think it will happen. Some issues referred to my work in the NHS and he said 2 months until I get my wish. so not sure about him, especially reading some of the reviews.

Time will tell...

Don't be sorry. Best of luck with work.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Andre 600188 curiouscat 10 708 15-08-2018 06:28 AM
Last Post: Virgo1