Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GHOST HUNTING TIPS FOR TEENS
01-10-2018, 06:45 AM
GHOST HUNTING TIPS FOR TEENS
[WeeklyUniverse.com] Teenagers, YOU can talk to ghosts! -- Thanks to a starling new book that reveals the secrets of teen-to-spook conversation: The Other Side: A Teen's Guide to Ghost Hunting and the Paranormal!

Co-author Marley Gibson writes from experience, stating, "I've had three encounters with what I believe were angels in my life, but it wasn't until I started ghost-hunting that I had paranormal experiences. Since then, I've seen a full-bodied apparition, seen shadow people, heard voices that weren't there, heard footsteps that weren't there, and played ball with what was thought to be a spirit child.

"The more I ghost hunt, the more experiences I have!"

Co-author Patrick Burns has his own true-life spook tale: "When I was ten years old, my mother received a phone call from the woman who'd bought my deceased grandmother's home in Illinois. She claimed to have seen the ghost of my grandmother, and accurately described what she was wearing. This caused my mother to take a 180 degree turn in her beliefs about ghosts, and impacted my interest in the subject at an early age.

http://www.weeklyuniverse.com/2009/teenghost.html
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2018, 07:26 AM
RE: GHOST HUNTING TIPS FOR TEENS
That great information thanks for sharing
carlisle taxi
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Live Static Oujia Board. Ghost Hunting. mecheeta 0 169 24-10-2018 08:24 PM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Cosmic ordering tips and experiences Cinnamongirl 4 3,956 01-04-2013 09:24 PM
Last Post: Ella Hardy
  Nike get different together with imaginative tips on how to come up with first-class aiwoz 0 723 06-01-2013 09:08 AM
Last Post: aiwoz