Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AYLIN 4522
03-10-2018, 02:27 PM
AYLIN 4522
Out of curiosity's sake, is this reader any good? I heard she's a good psychic medium, and she seems to have good reviews on this and another forum.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: AYLIN 4522
(03-10-2018 02:27 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  Out of curiosity's sake, is this reader any good? I heard she's a good psychic medium, and she seems to have good reviews on this and another forum.

hIYA Virgo,

i had a reading with this lady couple weeks back she seemed really lovely. Alot of predictions were made all for November so ill see not long to wait tbh she said exactly same as Andrea in regards to whats to come in and i didn't tell her any info. Id just seen this as i was looking for some reviews on her xx
31-10-2018, 12:46 PM
RE: AYLIN 4522
(31-10-2018 11:46 AM)gemlouise Wrote:  
(03-10-2018 02:27 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  Out of curiosity's sake, is this reader any good? I heard she's a good psychic medium, and she seems to have good reviews on this and another forum.

hIYA Virgo,

i had a reading with this lady couple weeks back she seemed really lovely. Alot of predictions were made all for November so ill see not long to wait tbh she said exactly same as Andrea in regards to whats to come in and i didn't tell her any info. Id just seen this as i was looking for some reviews on her xx

Hey, you.

Thanks for your feedback, there seems to be lots of good feedback on this reader. Haven't ever tried her myself xx[/font]