Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AYLIN 4522
03-10-2018, 02:27 PM
AYLIN 4522
Out of curiosity's sake, is this reader any good? I heard she's a good psychic medium, and she seems to have good reviews on this and another forum.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: AYLIN 4522
(03-10-2018 02:27 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  Out of curiosity's sake, is this reader any good? I heard she's a good psychic medium, and she seems to have good reviews on this and another forum.

hIYA Virgo,

i had a reading with this lady couple weeks back she seemed really lovely. Alot of predictions were made all for November so ill see not long to wait tbh she said exactly same as Andrea in regards to whats to come in and i didn't tell her any info. Id just seen this as i was looking for some reviews on her xx
31-10-2018, 12:46 PM
(31-10-2018 11:46 AM)gemlouise Wrote:  
(03-10-2018 02:27 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  Out of curiosity's sake, is this reader any good? I heard she's a good psychic medium, and she seems to have good reviews on this and another forum.

hIYA Virgo,

i had a reading with this lady couple weeks back she seemed really lovely. Alot of predictions were made all for November so ill see not long to wait tbh she said exactly same as Andrea in regards to whats to come in and i didn't tell her any info. Id just seen this as i was looking for some reviews on her xx

Hey, you.

Thanks for your feedback, there seems to be lots of good feedback on this reader. Haven't ever tried her myself xx[/font]
07-01-2019, 07:12 AM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2019 08:00 AM by DrKNoisewater.)
Another reader who makes predictions and nothing happens. When she read for me there was an uncomfortable feeling. Maybe no connection but nothing she said came true and so much time wasted as all she talks about is the new moon!!
07-01-2019, 02:14 PM
She talks the talk ..she has some sort of gift because she mentioned a name of a place by where I live and a name of a person who lived near there..but like you say nothing she predicts happens wouldn't waste my time reading with her again
07-01-2019, 03:50 PM
That's a shame, I was close to trying her because of the amount of times I've heard good things about her.. I heard she's good for mediumship readings. Glad I didn't waste my money on her.
07-01-2019, 05:45 PM
It's is meduimship she does ..she doesn't use cards, she has got a gift as the validations she gave me she could not have known like the name of a guy and named the area he lived this was something I never asked her about we did actually have a brief relationship 2 yrs after the reading she didn't mention that we would.. but apart from that nothing else has come through I have read with her a few times over the years..last time being about 2 years ago
07-01-2019, 07:36 PM
(07-01-2019 05:45 PM)Rachel212 Wrote:  It's is meduimship she does ..she doesn't use cards, she has got a gift as the validations she gave me she could not have known like the name of a guy and named the area he lived this was something I never asked her about we did actually have a brief relationship 2 yrs after the reading she didn't mention that we would.. but apart from that nothing else has come through I have read with her a few times over the years..last time being about 2 years ago

Hmm because I don't call about rships anymore I might give her a try. But for the time being I'm done with readings and not even tempted for one.
07-01-2019, 09:03 PM
She gave me “Rachel” “Leeds” and the number 16... she also gave me the new moon in February the new moon in March the new moon in April and then the new moon in May! It’s now January the following year and none absolutely none of those things have ever come up in any way whatsoever. Nothing else she did either. Lastly her voice grated on me. I found it very sickly sweet. Chose her cos of the reviews but really terrible readings with her.